Author Topic: What a severely disturbing discovery for the human race it would be if...  (Read 6914 times)

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: What a severely disturbing discovery for the human race it would be if...
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 11:37:18 AM »
my ex wife believed  what is actually the scariest thing to me which is when we die   "thats it were gone we r dust over n dune"  to me not exsisting is the hardest thing to wrap around not heaven n helll,, n good n evil,, just if it is simple science ,,   u die ur dead thats it!!   scary thought dont ya think?? that is the worst case scenario??

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »
Yes.

1.  If you believe that we die and are "non-existant" ...that is your religion...it is religion and based on faith because you  cannot prove it.

2.  If you believe that we die and goto "heaven or hell"...that is also based on faith because none of us has died and can say for certain we know what happens. 

One is ridiculous and the other is not?  Hmmm...maybe so, but I tend to think that theory 1 is more ridiculous than theory 2. 

If you found a TV in the middle of the woods would you say, "Wow, look what created itself!  Amazing!" 
OR
If you found a TV in the middle of the woods would you say, "Someone had to have made that TV, how did it get here."

We know that the TV did not create itself simply by looking at the complexity of the TV.  Someone had to have designed it.  This world is infinitely more complex than a TV, yet the fool will say there is no Designer. 

chill out bro it aint that serious. happy new years.
follow the arrows

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »
my ex wife believed  what is actually the scariest thing to me which is when we die   "thats it were gone we r dust over n dune"  to me not exsisting is the hardest thing to wrap around not heaven n helll,, n good n evil,, just if it is simple science ,,   u die ur dead thats it!!   scary thought dont ya think?? that is the worst case scenario??
This isn't a stupid question(s). The human brain is wired in such a way that it is very, very hard for it to ponder it's own non-existence. Very interesting stuff. Lotsa real smart people out there trying think this one out. 

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2009, 03:42:51 PM »
Yes.

1.  If you believe that we die and are "non-existant" ...that is your religion...it is religion and based on faith because you  cannot prove it.

2.  If you believe that we die and goto "heaven or hell"...that is also based on faith because none of us has died and can say for certain we know what happens. 

One is ridiculous and the other is not?  Hmmm...maybe so, but I tend to think that theory 1 is more ridiculous than theory 2. 

If you found a TV in the middle of the woods would you say, "Wow, look what created itself!  Amazing!" 
OR
If you found a TV in the middle of the woods would you say, "Someone had to have made that TV, how did it get here."

We know that the TV did not create itself simply by looking at the complexity of the TV.  Someone had to have designed it.  This world is infinitely more complex than a TV, yet the fool will say there is no Designer. 

its called evolution wow there is your answer...what is the point in heaven and hell and human life if you believe in most organized religions that are basically based on living to die

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »
Yes.

OR

So who designed the "designer"?
HAHA, RON.....

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

Not imo.  I would think ceasing to exist would be infinitely more preferable than eternity in hell.
R

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »
Yes.

OR

why do you think a person's soul is the size of their whole body? It couldn't a soul be the size of a pea?
A

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »
watch :event horizon

Awesome movie!  personally  rate it right up there with army of darkness

carpe` vaginum!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »
newsflash: when you die, you die, that's all.

If you dont have kids sharing parts of your DNA surviving after your death, you basically somewhat entirely disapear. If youd idnt talk, teach anything to anyone, your thoughts and values dont survive either, you dont even stay into someone's mind after your death. You can only exist after your death by transmiting your dna or values, advices etc to some people you knew before dying.

Well, in fact you feed worms and keep "existing" as disipating gas or matter when you think about it. But your mind only keeps existing in your children if you have any.

What is the closest thing to being immortal? having kids and grandkids. We still havent done much better.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2009, 07:52:56 PM »
...Pluto was discovered to be Hell. And when NASA does their fly by there in 2015, we would get's a glimpse into this macabre reality.

What a disturbing realization and jolt of reality it would be if that was to happen.
Bro you eatting shrooms? ???

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 07:53:56 PM »
Bro you eatting shrooms? ???

nah he s just dumb and impressionable (watch too much movies) like most young people nowadays.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »
More evidence is coming forward that for as long as earth has existed(billions of years) there have been countless "advanced" civilizations that have come and gone...Many have moved onto other planets and many have died off through war/natural disasters ect...Right now if we had an all out nuclear war that killed billions of people, there are hundreds of thousands already living below the earths crust to move forward...And the truth is, these people living below sea level in hollowed out mountains have all the technology and the mindset to really push human evolution along...If you think that wild, some people believe that Obama and his wife were a Egyptian King and Queen from the past sent here to continue a plan that was in place a long long time ago...

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »
More evidence is coming forward that for as long as earth has existed(billions of years) there have been countless "advanced" civilizations that have come and gone...Many have moved onto other planets and many have died off through war/natural disasters ect...Right now if we had an all out nuclear war that killed billions of people, there are hundreds of thousands already living below the earths crust to move forward...And the truth is, these people living below sea level in hollowed out mountains have all the technology and the mindset to really push human evolution along...If you think that wild, some people believe that Obama and his wife were a Egyptian King and Queen from the past sent here to continue a plan that was in place a long long time ago...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »

i love how the above guy uses his religion as his answer and says "there is your answer".  Evolution is a RELIGION.  small variations among kinds is observable, scientific, and true....the type of evolution you are referring to (macro evolution) cannot be observed, is based on science fiction, and has not one shred of evidence to prove its true.  it is based on FAITH, just like other religions.  yet people blindly follow evolution because they refuse to believe in creation.  both are based on faith.  both are religious.  you believe in the beginning "Dirt"....i believe in the beginning "God".  You tell me which one is dumber...

it is a theory based on observations just like you can actually see the universe expanding...if god created everything at once why would it be this way?....im not claiming to know the answers that no1 can possibly know for sure but most people's idea of what "god" is, is most likely inaccurate if there is one....what religion are you anyway?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 11:01:09 PM »
str8 outta Locash.  A crazy MFer named Gusto.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2009, 11:40:15 PM »
 lmmfao

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 01:50:20 PM »
no one has ever observed "macro evolution".  if we all came from a big bang, why do planets and even moons spins different directions?  The law of angular momentum says that whena  spinning object explodes, then the pieces thatbreak off will spin in that direction as they fly apart.  Yet many moons and planets do not spin the same way.  In fact, some whole galaxies spin backwards.  

If a person were to say...I  believe in the big bang.  then you must ask...what was "in the beginning?"  they will say that all the matter in the world was condensed into a dot about the size of a period...and it was spinning, and going faster and faster and then "BANG"....here we are.
Where did the matter come from?
Where did the energy to run that magical dot come from?

Okay, someone else says, In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  
You will ask where did God come from?

So one theory has to explain in the beginning DIRT, and the other in the beginning GOD.  Of course if it is true that God created all of this, then he wouldnt need to exist inside of time space and matter like we do.  in fact, we know he doesnt by the first verse in the Bible.

Genesis 1:1  "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Time (beginning), Space (heaven), Matter (earth).  He created all three in the first verse of the Bible.  If he created all three, then he must by necessity exist outside of these parameters.  So to ask "When" was God created is not a logical question because he did not exist in "time"....He created time.  Our brains havea  hard time understanding this because WE exist in time, so we think that everything else MUST exist in time, but that is not true for the being who created time.

you never answered what religion you are? big bang would mean everything is the same...but the theory that a being "god" created the universe would be more likely

the bible was written by men who had a very poor understanding of science and the universe but yet you take it as truth fact and history...who created the being that created everything? it must have come from somewhere....im not saying i dont believe that there may be a god but none of us can really know for sure like you do unless you are Him

Who are we to say that the laws that we observe are  true for the entire universe ...and yes it is impossible to observe marco evolution but you can hypothesize it based on things we can observe ....i guess the universe is really only 10,000 years old and poeple lived with dinosaurs too huh  ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2010, 02:04:53 PM »

I think that's a huge relief. Or would you like to live forever you wanted or not?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »
PRAY DO TELL HOW YOU KNOW SUCH THINGS?  you have died before?   you have a knowledge of the afterlife that we do not?  you just "feel" you are right...therefore you must be? 

please refrain from stating that you know truth, when in fact you are just passing out your ignorant opinion. 

Sigh. We are nothing special. We are apes with a little bit bigger brain. Get fucking used to it. When we die, our brain just shuts off. That's it.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2010, 03:30:06 PM »
i answered the bold statement above with the explanation on time... God doesn't need to be created b/c he created time.  He has no beginning, and no end.  hard to grasp for us though because our universe is based on time, and so are we.

macro evolution cannot be observed.

the earth may very well be only about 6,000 to 10,000 years old.  I dont know.  as far as people living with dinosaurs, i would believe so.  they have petrified remains and fossils of dragonflies with 3 foot wingspans, lots and lots of people who were 12' tall, and many other "giants".  i would guesst that at one poitn, evertyhgin was bigger.  could be something to do with the atmospheric pressure and oxygen.  kind of like a hyperbaric chamber if you would.  it would make everything grow bigger.  if everything was bigger, dinosaurs would not have seemed quite so dangerous back then. 

you read in grade school that the earth is "billions of years old"...that "dinosaurs existed before man" etc. etc. etc....and you BLINDLY believe it and think that youare being scientific.  no one can prove those theories, there is no evidence to support them, yet you blindly follow them and think you are wiser tahn those that believe in God.  you will believe your grade school book like it is your Bible, yet you scoff at those who actually believe the Bible.  kind of hypocritical if you ask me. 

not to say i blame most people for believing everythign they learn in grade school...tehy practically brainwash it into the youth these days and it is just "accepted" without question.  if you would examine your own beliefs with the same critical eye that you place on those that believe the Bible, you may find that what you believe is even more crazy. 

the Vatican even says the bible is not a science or history book to be taken literally...and people lived to be 900 years old too! hahahaha yea science is a crock of shit and none of it has been proven ....yes your religion is 100% right everyone else including science is wrong and all those who don't believe in jesus will suffer gods wrath... ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2010, 03:31:48 PM »
ignorant opinion based on.....NOTHING.  yet you are willing to believe it, because you want to believe it.  

Observe the world, idiot.

Afterlife - god's last hiding place.

Thank you, science. Lets get rid of these fuckers with reason.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »
notice the "namecalling"

Then the sarcasm

Then the ignorant statement based on nothingness.

i find that those that protest the most to Creation, are those that know the least.  their ignorance is shown in how they try to argue...
Ok, Einstein. Prepare to be disappointed.  ;)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2010, 04:11:18 PM »
back up what you say?

give proof?

prove that you are not just ignorantly spewing out your own opinion?

i know you have none, yet you seem to think you do.  search hard my friend. 

ALSO:  just so that others see the ignorance here.  when a person cannot win an argument based on FACTS....then they will resort to name calling, trying to undermine what someone says by the character of the person, they will say "well everyone else says its true so it must be", etc. etc. etc.   if you want to prove soemthing, then PROVE IT WITH FACTS

weres your proof?a book?please.....
DAWG

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2010, 04:26:19 PM »
back up what you say?

give proof?

prove that you are not just ignorantly spewing out your own opinion?

i know you have none, yet you seem to think you do.  search hard my friend.  

ALSO:  just so that others see the ignorance here.  when a person cannot win an argument based on FACTS....then they will resort to name calling, trying to undermine what someone says by the character of the person, they will say "well everyone else says its true so it must be", etc. etc. etc.   if you want to prove soemthing, then PROVE IT WITH FACTS

science is based on facts...your religion is not it is based on faith...funny how you ask me to back up what i say with facts

im not trying to win any argument either believe what you want to believe...

maybe you are the one who needs to do some research