Author Topic: Thank God he's okay!  (Read 20681 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Thank God he's okay!
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2010, 09:21:55 PM »
The only ones really getting it free are the welfare leaches. :-X
Man don't get me started on welfare.  I think 99% of peple on welfare abuse it.  It needs serious overhaul such as:
-Random drug tests
-Random weekly home visits
-Need to require proof of looking for work.
-Strict time limits. 
-And maybe a provision to pay some of the money back. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2010, 09:25:41 PM »
He can spin and sound as logical as he wants, but since about 62% are against it, it really doesn't matter now does it?
you do know that spinning the truth is how politics works right?.....rush has made a living off of it....he is a modern day Jean-Paul Marat....i am not saying it is just a one sided thing..both sides spin the others words...its how the game works....both sides are made up of special interest groups who will spin anything to help get their paid man, or woman in office to preach their point....it has been this way for a long time...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2010, 09:26:42 PM »
Man don't get me started on welfare.  I think 99% of peple on welfare abuse it.  It needs serious overhaul such as:
-Random drug tests
-Strict time limits. 
agreed

bench

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2010, 09:27:01 PM »
insurance companies are always denying coverage.  many documented cases of insurance companies delaying treatment because it would impact their profit margin.

the author of this blog I read was vacationing in France when his retina started to detach.   Emergency surgery, 5 days in the hospital (here they'd kick you out after a day), follow up visits, medication, total cost $1200, for someone just visiting their country.    here the bill would have been $30,000
That is why you do the responsible thing and buy yourself good health insurance and read ALL the fine print.  So if you are denied coverage it is because you were too stupid to realize that it is not covered or you can sue the hell out of your insurance company if it was something that is covered by your insurance and they tried to refuse to pay it.  

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »
i doubt too many people are content to stay on welfare for long
i think the problem is people have a hard time giving up their previous standard of living
its not that they abuse the system but use tax money for superfilious things they used to use their own money for

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2010, 09:34:18 PM »
i think the problem is people have a hard time giving up their previous standard of living
its not that they abuse the system but use tax money for superfilious things they used to use their own money for
bro, i have seen multiple generations of family on welfare......its hard being a drug deal/manufacturer with a job....there are families out there that have never worked...welfare is like a passed down family heirloom to some people....

bench

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2010, 09:35:05 PM »
Couldn't disagree with you more.  We have to remember that most people on welfare are not like you and I.  They are likely minorities (no racist) who don't take pride in earning their keep.  They feel absolutely no shame collecting welfare and don't have much desire to better themselves.  If it were up to them they would stay on forever, and sadly many have more and more kids to do just that.  

I'm not sure if you personally know any or many people on welfare, but I have and the vast majority are like the ones I described above.  Like I said, if things wen't bad for you or I, we would likely feel shame and work our asses off to once again gain control of our financial lives, but to the majority of the leeches on welfare that type of mind set is completely foreign to them.  

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »
Couldn't disagree with you more.  We have to remember that most people on welfare are not like you and I.  They are likely minorities (no racist) who don't take pride in earning their keep.  They feel absolutely no shame collecting welfare and don't have much desire to better themselves.  If it were up to them they would stay on forever, and sadly many have more and more kids to do just that.  

I'm not sure if you personally know any or many people on welfare, but I have and the vast majority are like the ones I described above.  Like I said, if things wen't bad for you or I, we would likely feel shame and work our asses off to once again gain control of our financial lives, but to the majority of the leeches on welfare that type of mind set is completely foreign to them.  

it's the illegal aliens who sneak into this country and apply for welfare that annoys me...see all those latino people suckin up the taxpayers dollars?  those breeders planned on having a kid in this country knowing that if they do...the child is by birth right a U.S. citizen and by law and statue entitled to all the protections provided by the U.S. constitution.  and what are they going to do with illegal parents of a U.S. citizen....deport them?  we should round up all the mexicans and ship em back.   

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2010, 10:15:54 PM »
it's the illegal aliens who sneak into this country and apply for welfare that annoys me...see all those latino people suckin up the taxpayers dollars?  those breeders planned on having a kid in this country knowing that if they do...the child is by birth right a U.S. citizen and by law and statue entitled to all the protections provided by the U.S. constitution.  and what are they going to do with illegal parents of a U.S. citizen....deport them?  we should round up all the mexicans and ship em back.   
Yes, or at the VERY LEAST secure our borders and give the ones already here some type of amnesty.  But you are right, if we don't take care of this border issue the US will no longer be one of the greatest countries.   :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2010, 10:18:34 PM »
Yes, or at the VERY LEAST secure our borders and give the ones already here some type of amnesty.  But you are right, if we don't take care of this border issue the US will no longer be one of the greatest countries.   :-\
no amnesty for illegal rats... be conservative.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2010, 10:23:03 PM »
no amnesty for illegal rats... be conservative.
That would be ok to get rid of them, but I am just being realistic.  It would be difficult to deport them plus people would flip out saying we are not being good "humanitarians."  If we could just secure the border and prevent any more illegals from coming in I think we would be ok. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2010, 10:26:40 PM »
That would be ok to get rid of them, but I am just being realistic.  It would be difficult to deport them plus people would flip out saying we are not being good "humanitarians."  If we could just secure the border and prevent any more illegals from coming in I think we would be ok.  
 no civil rights for illegal aliens.  that's what's wrong with this country...we're applying our civilized standards to illegal scum ...illegal aliens are called illegal for a reason.  maybe you like your relatives hanging out with illegals...many do not.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2010, 10:28:19 PM »
  no civil rights for illegal aliens.  that's what's wrong with this coutry...we're applying our civilized standards to illegal scum
I'm in agreement with you, I'm just being realistic. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2010, 11:11:51 PM »
You're right, Calfzilla. It would be like trying to put the genie back into the bottle.

Very difficult to do. Still, I'd try to do it. I don't give a fuck what other countries or the lib media thinks. The only illegals they deal with is their illegal nannies and landscapers. >:(

Obama is so loved...so respected? Look at Iran. They've defied that douche more in one year than eight years of Bush. This is what being a doormat gets you.

Being hated is akin to being feared. I'd prefer to be feared rather than loved. 8)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2010, 12:07:01 AM »
bro, i have seen multiple generations of family on welfare......its hard being a drug deal/manufacturer with a job....there are families out there that have never worked...welfare is like a passed down family heirloom to some people....

no it isn't.  the welfare reform under clinton put a life time cap on how many years you can receive welfare.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2010, 12:11:03 AM »
That is why you do the responsible thing and buy yourself good health insurance and read ALL the fine print.  So if you are

except of course for people who can't get insurance because of a pre-existing condition.  

denied coverage it is because you were too stupid to realize that it is not covered or you can sue the hell out of your insurance company if it was something that is covered by your insurance and they tried to refuse to pay it.  

and while you're suing them for denying you care, you'll probably die from your disease.

insurance companies have no trouble covering you while you're well.  they just do everything they can to get rid of you when you become seriously ill.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2010, 12:22:15 AM »
except of course for people who can't get insurance because of a pre-existing condition.  

and while you're suing them for denying you care, you'll probably die from your disease.

insurance companies have no trouble covering you while you're well.  they just do everything they can to get rid of you when you become seriously ill.
There is always a way to find insurace. 

If you are dying you will still be treated in America, if you are certain that it is a covered expense get treated, rack up a med bill and get a good lawyer. 

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2010, 12:23:44 AM »
This is real simple...

Let the people who want this be a part of it. Leave the people who want nothing to do with it alone.

Let the bleeding hearts have their tax money spent of health care for illegals and people who don't take care of themselves.

Public option? Here's the public option: Sign up those Americans who want to be a part of this. Leave everyone else alone. See what happens. Why does everybody have to have it forced down their throats?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2010, 01:04:13 AM »
You're doing great, Coach! I should jump in but it just isn't worth it arguing over the net. Lots of time and effort but little results. Maybe I'll just say a couple of things.

The government, in an economic sense, really can't give you anything simply because they have nothing to give. What they give to one person they've taken from someone else. The government cannot create wealth. They can only confiscate it, redistribute it or destroy it. One of the roles of the government is to protect you from outside forces and to protect you from each other. They were not suppose to protect you from yourself. It's up to you if you want to wear a helmet, seatbelt, smoke, pierce your body, use steroids to get grotesquely big muscles, or eat everything in sight and get grotesquely fat. They can use moral persuasion. Encourage good and healthy behavior but not use the force of the state to compel you to do so.

Oh, and most importantly, any and all law abiding adult citizens are allowed to own a gun.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2010, 01:18:10 AM »
Public option? Here's the public option: Sign up those Americans who want to be a part of this. Leave everyone else alone. See what happens. Why does everybody have to have it forced down their throats?

that's exactly what we progressives wanted, the option for people to join a public plan.  but the insurance company lobbyists blocked this, as well as allowing people over 55 to buy into medicare.  why?  they didn't want the competition.   the only thing being forced down our throats are private insurance monopolies.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2010, 01:24:54 AM »
You’re speaking in half truths. They didn't want the government involved.

Why?

It is simply because the government has unlimited funds (taxes) which is totally different from the private sector competition. The lib plan is to totally eliminate private insurance completely.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2010, 04:43:09 AM »
haha conservatives dont want to pay ANY taxes and dont want ANY government...but yet i bet they love having nice paved roads to drive their trucks on, running water/gas/electricity in their homes, good planned city infrastructure and transit systems, internet/cable access in their homes, knowing there are systems in place to protect them and their families from crime/being taken advantage of, organized, tax-funded military to defend their 'freedom',  etc....etc....
hahaha if these clowns had their way we would still be living in the stone age. they want and enjoy having all the things taxes pay for, they just dont want to pay for any of it THEMSELVES. fucking dirty hypocrites
Half of what you mention are'nt even things taxes pay for.  ::)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2010, 04:44:55 AM »

And why shouldn't they deny coverage? Any good business should be looking out for their profit line.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2010, 07:12:55 AM »
-Random drug tests
-Strict time limits. 

God bless you, sir.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2010, 08:23:26 AM »