Author Topic: Tea Party planning national strike  (Read 1986 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tea Party planning national strike
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 12:18:34 PM »
Striking from work doesnt hurt Obama.It hurts the company that puts food on your table.Im no fan of Obama but Iam a huge fan of the place I work at and everything they do for me and my family.Hurting them to make some silly point seems about as silly as anything Ive ever heard.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 12:20:04 PM »
Striking from work doesnt hurt Obama.It hurts the company that puts food on your table.Im no fan of Obama but Iam a huge fan of the place I work at and everything they do for me and my family.Hurting them to make some silly point seems about as silly as anything Ive ever heard.

Yeah, this doesn't sound like a good idea....  :P
S

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 12:45:02 PM »
BF -  The obamabots may no want to hear this, but buisinesses are not going to hire anyone until obama is  gone or he reverses course on 99% of hs agenda.  That is a silent boycott that you are not hgearing about.   

Completely laughable.

I would ask for a source of this info, but oh yeah....  no one is hearing about it.

We are planning to hire even more this year than the last two years combined.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 12:50:18 PM »
Completely laughable.

I would ask for a source of this info, but oh yeah....  no one is hearing about it.

We are planning to hire even more this year than the last two years combined.

Look at the UE rate compared to before and after the Stim Bill.

BTW - I heard McDonalds was doing well with the Dollar Menue so no kidding their probably hiring. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »
I don't agree with that kind of strike, that is something invented by unions often done by liberals.
The strike against this increasingly invasive government is to vote most of these clowns out in 2010.
The American government is spending more, taxing more and limiting more freedoms under this administration.  They must receive pushback from the people.  Real conservatives should have done this under Bush too.
We also need to push for congressional term limits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 05:00:02 PM »
wow; i bet I could be iceskating in hell- it just froze over; I agree with Billy !!

Well I KNOW hell has frozen over. it's minus 30 degrees here,
...and I actually agree with Billy. Oh man, it hurts just to even type that.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 06:15:38 PM »
This would be a play right out of the liberal play book.

I am against this 100 percent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 05:39:51 AM »

If people want to screw the govt and Obama as part of a strike all they need to do is tell their HR Dept to increase their dependents and decrease the withholdings. 

If enough people did that, you could collapse the system in no time.   

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 06:07:06 AM »
The tea party should focus it's resources on spreading the word to change our elected officials in 2010.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 06:22:38 AM »
Look at the UE rate compared to before and after the Stim Bill.

BTW - I heard McDonalds was doing well with the Dollar Menue so no kidding their probably hiring. 

WTF???  This is not even REMOTELY related to this topic or your little cheesy claim.

What the fuck has the UE rate and Stim Bill got to do with your claims of business deciding not to hire until Obama is out of office?

Dude you can not form a coherent statement or explanation of a previous reply to save your life.  Instead you just spout off the same redundant talking points just to hear your own voice.

You sir, are a TOOLBAG.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 07:00:23 AM »
WTF???  This is not even REMOTELY related to this topic or your little cheesy claim.

What the fuck has the UE rate and Stim Bill got to do with your claims of business deciding not to hire until Obama is out of office?

Dude you can not form a coherent statement or explanation of a previous reply to save your life.  Instead you just spout off the same redundant talking points just to hear your own voice.

You sir, are a TOOLBAG.

Do you understand how finance works?  ABSOLUTELY NOT. 

Why do you think small business cant get credit and has had to lay off tons of people since bozo the clown was elected? 

All of the money right now is being sucked out due to the govt spending, stim bill, and bailouts.  There is nothing left for small businesses and hence the layoffs.  The idiotic bailouts, stimulus bill, and govt spending has fueled and caused unemployment, not helped it. 

Remember Obama saying that WITHOUT the stimulus bill UE would go to 8%?  Of course you forgot that.  Now after, trillions spent, what do we have to show for it? 

Business owners are far smarter than you give them credit for and are going on strike in subtle ways.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2010, 09:00:51 AM »
They were not getting credit while Bush was in office.  Do you not understand simply HISTORY?

Of course you don't, or else you would not continue to repeat it daily on here with inane ramblings that are completely off topic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2010, 09:08:34 AM »
They were not getting credit while Bush was in office.  Do you not understand simply HISTORY?

Of course you don't, or else you would not continue to repeat it daily on here with inane ramblings that are completely off topic.

And a year later, since Bozo has spent TRILLIONS, we are still in the same exact mess on the credit front, and FAR WORSE off on the UE front.   

Where did the money go Lurker?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2010, 09:33:57 AM »
So these businesses didn't do their little hiring boycott when Bush was in office?

Dude you are spreading yourself so thin here that it is becoming impossible to cover up the stench of bullshit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 09:37:42 AM »
So these businesses didn't do their little hiring boycott when Bush was in office?

Dude you are spreading yourself so thin here that it is becoming impossible to cover up the stench of bullshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 09:48:29 AM »
Still nothing related to what the thread was originally started about.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
Still nothing related to what the thread was originally started about.

I said this is a stupid idea and is going to hurt businesses more than the govt. 

If people really want to strike and protest the govt, they need to go to HR and up their deductions. 

However, small businesses and taxpayers IMHO have every justification for protesting Obama and the Congress for what they are doing. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »
I said this is a stupid idea and is going to hurt businesses more than the govt. 

If people really want to strike and protest the govt, they need to go to HR and up their deductions. 

However, small businesses and taxpayers IMHO have every justification for protesting Obama and the Congress for what they are doing. 

Ah not until your other right wig friends talked about how stupid this was.  Your first posts were about how small business was already doing this, as if it was something noble to 'strike' in some way.  Way to follow the herd 333 you were abandoned in your views and now rushed safely back to the right wing bosom. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »
Ah not until your other right wig friends talked about how stupid this was.  Your first posts were about how small business was already doing this, as if it was something noble to 'strike' in some way.  Way to follow the herd 333 you were abandoned in your views and now rushed safely back to the right wing bosom. 

They are in other ways KC.  I dont like people taking a day off of work since that is what liberals do, but businesses are doing it in other ways.  I dont like this thing because it hurts business, not the govt.  Just look at tax receipts on the days estimated taxes are due.  They are way way down on all levels.  Do you know who pays those taxes?  Do some research.     

Here is a perfect example, my accountant has 8 employees.  He told me the other day that he is going to lay everyone off and just work for two or three of his biggest clients.  He is sick of the tax burden, sick of the headaches, and sick of what he perceives this country moving towards. 

When this happens, These 8 employees  will no longer be paying FICA or paytoll taxes and he will simply reduce his income accordingly and give the govt less money. 

Its happening now whether you like it or not KC.  Businesses and people are not going to put up with this garbage much longer. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2010, 11:21:35 AM »
They are in other ways KC.  I dont like people taking a day off of work since that is what liberals do, but businesses are doing it in other ways.  I dont like this thing because it hurts business, not the govt.  Just look at tax receipts on the days estimated taxes are due.  They are way way down on all levels.  Do you know who pays those taxes?  Do some research.     

Here is a perfect example, my accountant has 8 employees.  He told me the other day that he is going to lay everyone off and just work for two or three of his biggest clients.  He is sick of the tax burden, sick of the headaches, and sick of what he perceives this country moving towards. 

When this happens, These 8 employees  will no longer be paying FICA or paytoll taxes and he will simply reduce his income accordingly and give the govt less money. 

Its happening now whether you like it or not KC.  Businesses and people are not going to put up with this garbage much longer. 

So your accountant is struggling and now wants to blame having to pay tax (something he should be able to minimize anyway) on having to fire his employees? Sounds like this guy isn't a very good accountant and wants some kind of government hand out to stop him from firing people.  What a coward.  Just fess up, he's not a good accountant, he's loosing money and now needs to lay workers off.  He's spinning about the govt and taxes this and that but really he just isn't wanted by the free market and now wants to blame the govt.   :'(
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2010, 11:24:10 AM »
So your accountant is struggling and now wants to blame having to pay tax (something he should be able to minimize anyway) on having to fire his employees? Sounds like this guy isn't a very good accountant and wants some kind of government hand out to stop him from firing people.  What a coward.  Just fess up, he's not a good accountant, he's loosing money and now needs to lay workers off.  He's spinning about the govt and taxes this and that but really he just isn't wanted by the free market and now wants to blame the govt.   :'(

Your attitude is exactly why he is doing what he is doing.  You have never owned a business, never worked for yourself, never generated a job, never increased employment, and have no clue how business actually works.

The guy is 50 y/o and not going to work more just so your precisious nanny state can have more money to waste. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »
Your attitude is exactly why he is doing what he is doing.  You have never owned a business, never worked for yourself, never generated a job, never increased employment, and have no clue how business actually works.

The guy is 50 y/o and not going to work more just so your precisious nanny state can have more money to waste. 

Haha nice presumption but i'm spot on aren't i.  This accountant isn't doing well enough so he is using the govt and taxes as an excuse to fire people even though it's his own failings as an accountant.  If he had a sh*t load of business he wouldn't need to fire anyone correct? Fact is this guy is struggling and wants some kind of bailout money but really this is the free market you speak of.  He isn't wanted, can't afford his employees and now will go under.  Isn't this what you wanted to happen on wall street and with the auto makers? Now you're against it when it's someone you know.  Make up your mind 333.  One minute you're all for a strike, the next you're against it, one minute you're all for bailouts of your friends failing businesses, the next you're against bailouts for wall street etc. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2010, 11:34:33 AM »
Haha nice presumption but i'm spot on aren't i.  This accountant isn't doing well enough so he is using the govt and taxes as an excuse to fire people even though it's his own failings as an accountant.  If he had a sh*t load of business he wouldn't need to fire anyone correct? Fact is this guy is struggling and wants some kind of bailout money but really this is the free market you speak of.  He isn't wanted, can't afford his employees and now will go under.  Isn't this what you wanted to happen on wall street and with the auto makers? Now you're against it when it's someone you know.  Make up your mind 333.  One minute you're all for a strike, the next you're against it, one minute you're all for bailouts of your friends failing businesses, the next you're against bailouts for wall street etc. 

Absolutely not KC, many businesses see the writing on the wall and are not going to stick around for Obama's health care taxes, energy taxes, tax hikes when he lets the bush tax cuts expire, and will simply sit on what they have and downscal their situation. 

BTW your moron - most small firms, law firms, accounting firms, small businesses, construction, are all hurting because of this mess.  Its only the banksters and govt workers who prospering right now.  Most businesses are just hanging on. 

And I have already made myself clear on this strike.  I favor a strike, but not like this since it hurts businesses and not the govt. 

WTF are you talking about I am for a bailouts?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
Absolutely not KC, many businesses see the writing on the wall and are not going to stick around for Obama's health care taxes, energy taxes, tax hikes when he lets the bush tax cuts expire, and will simply sit on what they have and downscal their situation. 

BTW your moron - most small firms, law firms, accounting firms, small businesses, construction, are all hurting because of this mess.  Its only the banksters and govt workers who prospering right now.  Most businesses are just hanging on. 

And I have already made myself clear on this strike.  I favor a strike, but not like this since it hurts businesses and not the govt. 

WTF are you talking about I am for a bailouts?   

You seem to want some kind of bailout for small business do you not? Whether this is a tax break or something else it is still akin to a bailout. 

If they have to downscale then so be it. Obviously they are not wanted in the market place and/or don't have anything to offer.  This is the free market is it not?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2010, 11:44:23 AM »
You seem to want some kind of bailout for small business do you not? Whether this is a tax break or something else it is still akin to a bailout. 

If they have to downscale then so be it. Obviously they are not wanted in the market place and/or don't have anything to offer.  This is the free market is it not?

I dont want a bailout for small business, I would like to see the govt get off the small business persons' back.

And we dont have anything remotely approaching a free market with what the govt is doing.