Author Topic: Ah Mr Woods at it again  (Read 4736 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Ah Mr Woods at it again
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 12:04:19 AM »
dude im maried so evidently i did something write  ;)

who did you marry the class whore?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 12:11:19 AM »
you dont pay to make sex to her you pay for her to leave when you're done..  ;)

.. and you never lose your girl, you just lose your turn...

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »
i used to hate the guy!!  now i find out what a party monster n pussy crusher he is.n livin the life i love the guy   i may even watch him play golf on tv!!!!!!..guy has earned a whole new fan base..thee sponsers r really not seein the good in this....he could push tap out shirts/vodka/red bull/corvette sted of buick or lamborgini!!!   dude is my new hero!!!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 12:17:08 PM »
He should endorse red bull and/or vodka.

He should EMBRACE this new party lifestyle and reputation.

Shrug and grin at the camera... the bad boy we all want to be.  Keep the clean-cut smile (no need to act like a thug), but just be seen with every model and actress around.

you cant endorse tiger's way of life AND jay and kerry's way of life at the same time wich are both completely different .

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 12:34:40 PM »
Tiger can get some big time companies to sponsor him now... Trojan Condoms, Astroglide, Kettle One Vodka, RedBull, the morning after pill, Extenze, etc. He would be a cash cow for those companies to sponsor him.

Coming soon: Tiger's Wood the super libido enhancer, brought to you by Gatorade!
Watching The Haters

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »
This Tiger Woods thing is getting ridiculous now. Big deal....he cheated. So have billions of others on planet earth. Its between him and his wife. The end.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »
This Tiger Woods thing is getting ridiculous now. Big deal....he cheated. So have billions of others on planet earth. Its between him and his wife. The end.

It's always like this when a Celebrity / Athlete / Actor does it.

Not as much attention when a random_bloke does it. Nothing new.
Q

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »
I'll punch you right in the fucking face

That is a fantastic sentence.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »
Instead of Tiger in a Buick for a SuperBowl commercial, make it a Lambo or the new Ferrari 458, if not, the new Porsche Panamera. It would be a headshot, with him having a smirk on his face, and a hot woman in the passenger seat. Depending on which car, "Outstanding", by the Gap Band playing or "In Between The Sheets" by the Isley Bros is playing when the car drives off.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 01:08:44 PM »
who did you marry the class whore?

I believe it turned out that the kid wasn't the actual father.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 01:21:57 PM »
Tiger Woods Spotted in NYC -- Trump Connection

Tiger Woods  There are a slew of photogs gathered outside the Trump International Hotel in New York City -- all because of a rumor Tiger Woods is inside.

The story goes like this: Tiger checked in on New Year's Day and booked a block of rooms under an assumed name. He allegedly replaced hotel security with his own detail, locking down an entire floor.

This morning, we're told, Tiger had the gym locked down from 4:00-6:00 AM.

So here's where it gets hard to swallow ... Tiger has allegedly been seen going in and out of the hotel with a leggy blonde. He also, allegedly, ordered up 20 bottles of vodka and 15 cases of Red Bull to his hotel room ... after two more women showed up to his room.
Yeah, fark damage control. Might as well go down in flames.

/assuming it's true

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 01:24:25 PM »

/assuming it's true
He will surpass Wilt Chamberlain

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »
He will surpass Wilt Chamberlain
100 points in one game?   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 01:29:28 PM »
100 points in one game?   ;D
Maybe if his life continues out of control he may get up to 100 in his Golf Game.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2010, 03:15:16 PM »

/assuming it's true

Hell yeah! if you're gonna crash and burn, do it right!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »
"i used to hate the guy!!  now i find out what a party monster n pussy crusher he is.n livin the life i love the guy   i may even watch him play golf on tv!!!!!!..guy has earned a whole new fan base..thee sponsers r really not seein the good in this....he could push tap out shirts/vodka/red bull/corvette sted of buick or lamborgini!!!   dude is my new hero!!!"

If you had an HONEST survey of 100 golf viewers or nike customers... and you asked them whether they would prefer to see the "flawed family man" Tiger, or the "Caught by girlfriend Halle Berry in bed with mistress Jessica Alba...", I think the majority would rather see Party Tiger.

We know it's true because of current TV ratings.  Paris hilton driving home from jail was breaking new on all the major news channels.  Joe Blow going to work 2 jobs to feed his family, not news at all.  Sex, drama and partying is more interesting. 

Tiger needs to say "fck golf" and just have a public party for the next 10 years.  his next golf outing should be strip putting with Jessica Biel, with the sex tape leaking. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »
"i used to hate the guy!!  now i find out what a party monster n pussy crusher he is.n livin the life i love the guy   i may even watch him play golf on tv!!!!!!..guy has earned a whole new fan base..thee sponsers r really not seein the good in this....he could push tap out shirts/vodka/red bull/corvette sted of buick or lamborgini!!!   dude is my new hero!!!"

If you had an HONEST survey of 100 golf viewers or nike customers... and you asked them whether they would prefer to see the "flawed family man" Tiger, or the "Caught by girlfriend Halle Berry in bed with mistress Jessica Alba...", I think the majority would rather see Party Tiger.

We know it's true because of current TV ratings.  Paris hilton driving home from jail was breaking new on all the major news channels.  Joe Blow going to work 2 jobs to feed his family, not news at all.  Sex, drama and partying is more interesting. 

Tiger needs to say "fck golf" and just have a public party for the next 10 years.  his next golf outing should be strip putting with Jessica Biel, with the sex tape leaking. 

true!!   John  Daly is one of the most popular, not because he is the best, but his lifestyle.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2010, 06:26:34 PM »
We know it's true because of current TV ratings. 

Doesn't mean folks prefer him this way; just means winter got a little more interesting for everyone.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2010, 02:25:06 AM »

The next time he plays in a tournament the ratings will be through the roof.

Seen this story?

Tiger mistress claims golfer had gay romps

RadarOnline reports one of Tiger Woods' alleged mistresses, Loredana Jolie Ferriolo, claims to have witnessed the golfer engaging in sex with other men.

She's currently attempting to sell a tell-all book about her time with Woods.

Ferriolo told RadarOnline she is planning to reveal Woods' "healthy appetite for arranged sex, threesomes, girls next door, girl-girl, and an answer to all the rumors surrounding Woods' sexuality."

The Italian model has no evidence to support her claims.

So far, no other women claiming a relationship with Woods have linked the golfer to sexual encounters with men.

One of Ferriolo's representatives confirmed to Radar that "she is in talks with a number of publishing companies regarding a tell-all book deal."

Ferriolo, from Sicily, reportedly claims to be one of Tiger's favorite mistresses.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 02:26:16 AM »
I believe it turned out that the kid wasn't the actual father.

How was that chick able to get even one dick, let alone two?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2010, 02:29:16 AM »
when you have that money, who gives a shit about the little things like a wife.....
No doubt about it...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2010, 07:07:11 AM »
when you have that money, who gives a shit about the little things like a wife.....

And 2 baby kids... f*cking piece of shit