Author Topic: I'm going to RAW(tonight)jan 4th  (Read 3339 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
I'm going to RAW(tonight)jan 4th
« on: January 04, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »
Dayton Ohio takin the kids to there first wraslin show :D....

will try to get some good pics.....
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: I'm going to RAW(tonight)jan 4th
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 12:43:42 PM »
Dayton Ohio takin the kids to there first wraslin show :D....

will try to get some good pics.....
Nice!! Should be good. Brett Hart returns! Monday night Wars begin again! I'm hyped!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 10:23:22 AM »
Was great to see Brett back....the crazy thing is the last time I went to a wrestling event I saw the heart foundation vs the British bulldogs in a cage match some 20 years ago ha ha....took some pics but they suck lighting was bad and crowd got in the way alot.....The show was just OK...but my kids loved it....
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 11:09:39 AM »
Was great to see Brett back....the crazy thing is the last time I went to a wrestling event I saw the heart foundation vs the British bulldogs in a cage match some 20 years ago ha ha....took some pics but they suck lighting was bad and crowd got in the way alot.....The show was just OK...but my kids loved it....
Good stuff! The bella twins looked delicious though, huh?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 01:02:42 PM »
Good stuff! The bella twins looked delicious though, huh?
oh definatly...they actually look better in person which is rare...
DAWG

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 01:05:13 PM »

How much $$ did tickets run?

I was browsing my PPV menu last night and was astonished to see them charging $40+ for a plain old monthly show - especially with the lower ratings and general disinterest of the fans.

I remember when PPV's would run about $40.00 for the big shows like Mania, KOTR, etc., and the smaller ones like IYH were around $25.00.

Shit...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 01:08:22 PM »

I was browsing my PPV menu last night and was astonished to see them charging $40+ for a plain old monthly show - especially with the lower ratings and general disinterest of the fans.

I remember when PPV's would run about $40.00 for the big shows like Mania, KOTR, etc., and the smaller ones like IYH were around $25.00.

Shit...

yep thats what I paid $40...mind you I did that as a gift to my children....but there are also tickets available for 18 bucks...
DAWG

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »

Shit...
Actually wrestling tickets are not that expensive, Mont. When I went to Raw a few months ago, I had killer seats for only 40 bucks a ticket. We're talking like 4 rows up from the ground. Killer view. The only real expesive seats are 1 or 2 row ringside.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »
The last live wrestling event I attended was in 2005. A friend of mine got free box seat tx. and a small group of us headed down to the arena.

I haven’t bought a ticket or PPV in so long that I honestly didn’t know what they charge these days.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2010, 01:18:43 PM »
The last live wrestling event I attended was in 2005. A friend of mine got free box seat tx. and a small group of us headed down to the arena.

I haven’t bought a ticket or PPV in so long that I honestly didn’t know what they charge these days.

Ya there pretty cheap. If I go to a hockey or basket ball game i'll spend anywhere between 100-150 bucks a ticket and thats for an average to a little better then average seat.