Author Topic: WUHI : Plus-sized models in V Magazine shoot...  (Read 8129 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: WUHI : Plus-sized models in V Magazine shoot...
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 06:27:28 AM »
Blech :-X fat and the pictures are touched up....imagine the un rated version pics :-X :-X :-X

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 09:45:12 AM »
Wow, I think they are beautiful. I like some weight on a girl..that being said, I think they are only about 20lbs from ideal for most guys that like "thick" girls. I wouldn't call them "fat" by any means...just thick / slightly chubby.

If I found a beautiful woman that had great characture, a kick ass intellect and a great sense of humor but had a body like these women...I'd date her seriously. We can always work on the weight issue together.

Can't fix boring, crazy, IQ of a stapler chicks no matter how hot they are...i tried  :-\

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 12:42:38 PM »
Wow, I think they are beautiful. I like some weight on a girl..that being said, I think they are only about 20lbs from ideal for most guys that like "thick" girls. I wouldn't call them "fat" by any means...just thick / slightly chubby.

If you're talking 40 pounds less on the body but 20 more on the tits then yes i agree :D

If I found a beautiful woman that had great characture, a kick ass intellect and a great sense of humor but had a body like these women...I'd date her seriously. We can always work on the weight issue together.

Can't fix boring, crazy, IQ of a stapler chicks no matter how hot they are...i tried  :-\

Once fat, that's it, it's over. I've gone out with chicks for their personality as long as they look ok but even if they are a little chubby it will just get worse. They won't work at it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
If you're talking 40 pounds less on the body but 20 more on the tits then yes i agree :D

Once fat, that's it, it's over. I've gone out with chicks for their personality as long as they look ok but even if they are a little chubby it will just get worse. They won't work at it.

Those fatty's probably dieted down for the shoot :-X

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
like em all,

I like this one best

BUMP

this is still my wallpaper!

love this !