Author Topic: 50 Cent - In Muscle & Fitness  (Read 11615 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: 50 Cent - In Muscle & Fitness
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
I thought he had a big mouth until I saw the VH-1 Behind the music show on him. He actually seemed like a pretty straight guy. He's tough as hell taking all those bullets and a sick businessman as shown by the vitamin water deal. He was pretty tiny for the M+F shoot though.

if they can put a fat bitch like kardashian on it they can put fiddy on it, celebs sell the mags

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 09:40:51 PM »
if they can put a fat bitch like kardashian on it they can put fiddy on it, celebs sell the mags

atleast 50 is intelligent... somewhat..
real men= no rubbers

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 09:47:24 PM »
atleast 50 is intelligent... somewhat..
Well, he has what 500 mili,  WTF are we doing wrong? In this case he is more intelligent than us.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »
Well, he ha wha 500 mili,  WTF are we doing wrong? In this case he is more intelligent than us.

He's got some good people around him who give him the right advice. He's played his cards well.
CEO material.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 10:19:37 PM »
He's got some good people around him who give him the right advice. He's played his cards well.
CEO material.

very true, surrounded by people that want to make him money, 50 doesnt have an entourage, never seem courtside at lakers or knicks games, this guy just makes $$$..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 10:24:51 PM »
very true, surrounded by people that want to make him money, 50 doesnt have an entourage, never seem courtside at lakers or knicks games, this guy just makes $$$..

I didn't know that.

I think he himself said "its fifty not fiddy".
Read a short interview on him and (as others have mentioned) he seems to be a shrewd businessman.
Good for him.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
I didn't know that.

Read a short interview on him and (as others have mentioned) he seems to be a shrewd businessman.
Good for him.

His the only rapper that travels worldwide every year he goes to place rappers dont..he sold out a venue in india (not dubai) and does shows in eastern europe, jay z never been there.

watch this and u know how he thinks

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 10:57:26 PM »
His the only rapper that travels worldwide every year he goes to place rappers dont..he sold out a venue in india (not dubai) and does shows in eastern europe, jay z never been there.

watch this and u know how he thinks

that video shows that he loves coke......  hyper, talking fast..... anyways hes done well for himself.. but hes yaied up on white in that clip.
real men= no rubbers

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 11:01:09 PM »
I didn't know that.

Good for him.

50 and Puffy are also alike, although Puffy is more into the fashion side as well. Chances are later on down the line he may run for mayor of New York. They are similar, yet different. Puff  is more of the business suit gansta, polished, manicured, fresh haircut, women always fine, ties on point. The man could see his own reflection in his shoes, of any color. Whereas 50, is a tad younger, more street, yet gradually going in that direction, but has more of a business-street look to him, because he still is in the rap game. Jay-Z, welll is Jay-Z, and is moving more into the direction of Diddy.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 11:12:11 PM »
that video shows that he loves coke......  hyper, talking fast..... anyways hes done well for himself.. but hes yaied up on white in that clip.

he does seem high hahah good for him, his not running for president.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »
50 is not ur avg rapper, he hangs out with the CEO of apple and even stopped buying jewellery, his a goal setter, he knew he was going to be a millionaire one way or another.

he tours the world every year, he wont be like MC hammer

If money can buy a hoodrat ghetto fucking NI GER friendship with the CEO of one of the most powerful and distinguished companies in the world............well it will buy you anything........at least in America.  

LOL........ a goal setter?  The stupidity of American society made 50 cent a millionaire not 50 cent.  His Ni GER rich ass knows that and will always know that.  50 cent doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but money and power.  And black youth wonder why they will never get anywhere..........their own people sell them out left and right.  Hollywood and the entertainment industry is run by rich, white jews anyways.  50 cent is no different than the hundreds of slaves that came before his ass.............the only difference is instead of a chain around his neck he's got a microphone and contracts keeping his black ass in line where he's supposed to be.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 11:16:14 PM »
50 and Puffy are also alike, although Puffy is more into the fashion side as well. Chances are later on down the line he may run for mayor of New York. They are similar, yet different. Puff  is more of the business suit gansta, polished, manicured, fresh haircut, women always fine, ties on point. The man could see his own reflection in his shoes, of any color. Whereas 50, is a tad younger, more street, yet gradually going in that direction, but has more of a business-street look to him, because he still is in the rap game. Jay-Z, welll is Jay-Z, and is moving more into the direction of Diddy.

diddy will lose if he ran for mayor, he is not liked at all, remember that reality show "i wanna work for diddy" well the winning contestant never gets hired, the man is real dodgy..in the 90's he was a thermonuclear superstar, from 2000 till now his music = crap. I like 50 more, he seems more fair to deal with, diddy is known to screw everyone he works with.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

LOL Mayor of New York?  And dumbass Americans probably would vote for him.   ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 11:42:19 PM »
 .50 = ALL PED

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2010, 01:58:09 AM »
If money can buy a hoodrat ghetto fucking NI GER friendship with the CEO of one of the most powerful and distinguished companies in the world............well it will buy you anything........at least in America.  

LOL........ a goal setter?  The stupidity of American society made 50 cent a millionaire not 50 cent.  His Ni GER rich ass knows that and will always know that.  50 cent doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but money and power.  And black youth wonder why they will never get anywhere..........their own people sell them out left and right.  Hollywood and the entertainment industry is run by rich, white jews anyways.  50 cent is no different than the hundreds of slaves that came before his ass.............the only difference is instead of a chain around his neck he's got a microphone and contracts keeping his black ass in line where he's supposed to be.

why so racist and just admit his more successful then you...hell his more successful then 90% of people in the world, atleast give him that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2010, 02:20:00 AM »
diddy will lose if he ran for mayor, he is not liked at all, remember that reality show "i wanna work for diddy" well the winning contestant never gets hired, the man is real dodgy..in the 90's he was a thermonuclear superstar, from 2000 till now his music = crap. I like 50 more, he seems more fair to deal with, diddy is known to screw everyone he works with.
Diddy, more concenstrated on fashion and what not. Not music, he was a great producer. Diddy is a business man in a sense where he takes advantage of people's ignorance and has ironclad contracts. His reasoning his, if you gonna jump into a shark tank, either you are a shark or shark bait. Like when the Lox called up on the radio a few yrs ago whining about their contract. They siad, "You have to get lawyers to get out", well, this ain't the street, it's corporate. These Rappers need to realize that. You have to be versatile and be adaptive, the street way of doing things is different than the corporate. Diddy would respect a artist more if they took the time to reserch and had their own attorneys and demands.   

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 02:35:40 AM »

Crikey! Chill out, Florence Nightingale. I'm all for hating on people for no reason, but you just come across as a very bitter individual.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2010, 02:46:11 AM »
Diddy, more concenstrated on fashion and what not. Not music, he was a great producer. Diddy is a business man in a sense where he takes advantage of people's ignorance and has ironclad contracts. His reasoning his, if you gonna jump into a shark tank, either you are a shark or shark bait. Like when the Lox called up on the radio a few yrs ago whining about their contract. They siad, "You have to get lawyers to get out", well, this ain't the street, it's corporate. These Rappers need to realize that. You have to be versatile and be adaptive, the street way of doing things is different than the corporate. Diddy would respect a artist more if they took the time to reserch and had their own attorneys and demands.   

Diddy is all business, and i respect that, i know about all the ironclad contracts that diddy makes all of them sign and the guys that sign them have no clue what there in for, they see diddy living a awesome lifestyles, mansions, money, yachts, fucking models etc etc they think there going to be the next diddy, hahah no way in hell is diddy going to let another dude from his own camp steal his thunder....one thing i do like bout diddy is his fragrances, there great...sean john (unforgivable) but if you look into it its actually made by Estee lauder.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2010, 02:51:48 AM »
sean colms

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 06:36:20 AM »

LOL........ a goal setter? The stupidity of American society made 50 cent a millionaire not 50 cent.  His Ni GER rich ass knows that and will always know that.  50 cent doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything but money and power.  And black youth wonder why they will never get anywhere..........their own people sell them out left and right.  Hollywood and the entertainment industry is run by rich, white jews anyways.  50 cent is no different than the hundreds of slaves that came before his ass.............the only difference is instead of a chain around his neck he's got a microphone and contracts keeping his black ass in line where he's supposed to be.

Unfortunately, you're right on the money (no pun intended) with this. This clown merely got to where he is in life due to the fact the general populous has the iq of a stick.

You know what I'm sayin'? You know what I'm sayin'?

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2010, 07:04:51 AM »

No he still has them.makeup and photo shopped out.

He said on Howard Stern about a month ago that he is in the process of removing them all.  It would take 4+ hours in the makeup rooms to cover them for film rtoles so he opted to remove them with laser.

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2010, 07:10:23 AM »
LOL Mayor of New York?  And dumbass Americans probably would vote for him.   ::)

Well I know the blacks in NYC would.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2010, 07:47:12 AM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 09:53:07 AM »
why so racist and just admit his more successful then you...hell his more successful then 90% of people in the world, atleast give him that.

Racist? You're black right?  Along with Parker and Purple Aki of course you're going to scream racist...........you like most blacks probably idolize anyone with money just because they have money.  I work with black MD's (two are a respected neurosurgeon and cardiothoracic surgeon) so don't fucking talk to me about being racist you fucking nitwit.  I know more successful black people than you've probably seen in your entire life.  I'm not a racist.  But 50 cent and 99.9% of rappers are pure, unadulterated pieces of shit.  Plain and simple.  Does that make me bitter?  It makes me bitter that know nothing, no talent losers like 50 cent can make millions of off stupidity and being "ghetto" tough.  If makes you feel better I'd call Tommy Lee a piece of white shit as well :)  If he's such a bad ass who's been shot a few times put him behind an M16 and ship his ass over to Iraq.  He'd piss all over himself.  And he's just a prime example that with a few acting lessons ANYONE can star in movies. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 02:14:00 PM »
Racist? You're black right?  Along with Parker and Purple Aki of course you're going to scream racist...........you like most blacks probably idolize anyone with money just because they have money.  I work with black MD's (two are a respected neurosurgeon and cardiothoracic surgeon) so don't fucking talk to me about being racist you fucking nitwit.  I know more successful black people than you've probably seen in your entire life.  I'm not a racist.  But 50 cent and 99.9% of rappers are pure, unadulterated pieces of shit.  Plain and simple.  Does that make me bitter?  It makes me bitter that know nothing, no talent losers like 50 cent can make millions of off stupidity and being "ghetto" tough.  If makes you feel better I'd call Tommy Lee a piece of white shit as well :)  If he's such a bad ass who's been shot a few times put him behind an M16 and ship his ass over to Iraq.  He'd piss all over himself.  And he's just a prime example that with a few acting lessons ANYONE can star in movies. 

LOL meltdown.

its not that serious man chill out