Author Topic: This shot is still unmatched to this day !  (Read 20695 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: This shot is still unmatched to this day !
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2010, 07:49:46 PM »
He was a white natural version of Darrem Charles.

there aint nothing natural about pro bodybuilding.

but yeah zane would be...just as dareem, tiny without drugs.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2010, 07:54:30 PM »
there aint nothing natural about pro bodybuilding.

but yeah zane would be...just as dareem, tiny without drugs.
Darrem AND RONNIE!!!!  entered the IFBB natural 100 percent.  Lee did 1 Ironman completely natural due to being broke that year.
((-::

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2010, 07:55:11 PM »
thats an impressive shot from Zane but honestly that is quite attainable for many.

id say Sergio's classic victory shots are far more impressive and ive never seen ANYONE even come CLOSE to being able to match them.
attainable natural genetic like shape like zane maybe,but not attainable is the hardness he had detail too,if we are talking clean forget it,drugged maybe after yrs and yrs of same protocal..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2010, 07:58:51 PM »
Darrem AND RONNIE!!!!  entered the IFBB natural 100 percent.  Lee did 1 Ironman completely natural due to being broke that year.

yeah right and lee has been a fucking drug user since he was 15 or something..not the 19 he claims.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2010, 02:12:44 AM »

Lee can go nattie for 2 yrs and still have hormones in his system. this guy has used quite a bit for quite a while.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2010, 02:13:56 AM »
Jealousy meltdown.....it's palpable.

I am huge and natural, the genetic elite. you are human garbage, an afterthought at best.

I have no desire to compete, it's for homos. If i did i would be great at it

Run along now and go lick your boyfriend's balls

Oh, Geraldine, you're gettin' carried away. There's a flaw, logic wise. Competing is for homos (Hazbin will appreciate it, I'm sure. You can actually learn something from him as far as honesty and muscle quality are concerned), right? But coming on a BB board, posting pictures of you and waiting for compliments is not may be?
You either have the IQ of a shellfish (which is likely) or you're just one of those internet superheroes who very well knows that if he stepped on stage, everybody would see how mediocre (and juiced) they are. You prefer it here 'cause you can find a few idiots to buy your "natural" stories and give you a little taste of what self-esteem is if only for a second. You're probably posting also on a MMA board, telling about your background in BBJ and 7 other martial arts and how you could kick Fedor's ass if you only had the will to compete.
You can save the homophobic histrionics also (I have a wife and kid) as you're more the type who tells his GF that he's going bowling with his mates every thursday nights and goes to his Hispanic lovers' place to get a fair share of anal love.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2010, 02:16:04 AM »
thanx bro.  would you believe i was 26 lb heavier 3 weeks earlier and just as ripped?

This is impressive, Hazbin. Density! Reminds me a bit of a Gaspari shot.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2010, 02:49:04 AM »
In this thread: Groink still claims he's natural ( ::)) and someone is making him look stupid.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2010, 02:53:55 AM »
This is impressive, Hazbin. Density! Reminds me a bit of a Gaspari shot.

Dont forget he was young, and if Im not mistaken, not using for long?

Hazbin coulda been onstage next to Gaspari in a few yrs!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2010, 02:55:19 AM »
Dont forget he was young, and if Im not mistaken, not using for long?

Hazbin coulda been onstage next to Gaspari in a few yrs!

From his "lean" pic, he had better structure than Gaspari actually.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2010, 03:39:26 AM »
Epic Zane jealousy in this thread.

A three time Mr. Olympia. It's something none of you pole smokers will ever be.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2010, 03:40:59 AM »
Hi Frank!
No doubt about it...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2010, 03:47:14 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2010, 04:08:17 AM »
From his "lean" pic, he had better structure than Gaspari actually.

QFT  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2010, 04:08:59 AM »
Oh, Geraldine, you're gettin' carried away. There's a flaw, logic wise. Competing is for homos (Hazbin will appreciate it, I'm sure. You can actually learn something from him as far as honesty and muscle quality are concerned), right? But coming on a BB board, posting pictures of you and waiting for compliments is not may be?
You either have the IQ of a shellfish (which is likely) or you're just one of those internet superheroes who very well knows that if he stepped on stage, everybody would see how mediocre (and juiced) they are. You prefer it here 'cause you can find a few idiots to buy your "natural" stories and give you a little taste of what self-esteem is if only for a second. You're probably posting also on a MMA board, telling about your background in BBJ and 7 other martial arts and how you could kick Fedor's ass if you only had the will to compete.
You can save the homophobic histrionics also (I have a wife and kid) as you're more the type who tells his GF that he's going bowling with his mates every thursday nights and goes to his Hispanic lovers' place to get a fair share of anal love.

Ok  Dr Phil  ::)  again.....the jealousy is strong with this one. It's not my fault you were born very weak and small

you see I actually lift weights and I am rather large and muscular, no need for me to vicariously do anything

Unlike you, yet ANOTHER anonymous douchebag who tries to "put people in their place" from behind the comfort of your keyboard

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2010, 04:13:37 AM »
No one has even come close

fucking guy is a 180-fucking-pounds !
Yip thats Franks pose absolutely, what people have to remember is that Physique in the 1960s-1970s in that sort of Condition and more impotently balance was a real eye opener in terms of Quality obviously not size, where Arnold and Sergio took care of that side in the 60s and 70s, here's a couple more of the streamlined Quality Physique of Frank Zane from the late 1970s  :o

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2010, 04:18:23 AM »
great tris, quads, pecs

great physique

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2010, 04:33:38 AM »
Yip his Balance was excellent for the times and the actual Quality of his physique was exceptional when he was @ his best 1979.... or 1983...unfortunately for Frank the Likes of Lee Haney, Samir and Makaway were now on the grid in 1983.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2010, 04:34:05 AM »
Ok  Dr Phil  ::)  again.....the jealousy is strong with this one. It's not my fault you were born very weak and small

you see I actually lift weights and I am rather large and muscular, no need for me to vicariously do anything

Unlike you, yet ANOTHER anonymous douchebag who tries to "put people in their place" from behind the comfort of your keyboard

Do I need to reply to this? You quickly run out of ammo, don't you? Melting is one thing, but you're actually evaporating right now. But hey, I should have remembered that you got trampled by Spermtaster, easily the most despised getbigger here but still able to find someone as worthless as you to make him look bright.
Quic, go inject something "natural" in your "large and muscular" body, I feel your ego is a bit shaky at this moment.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2010, 04:44:50 AM »
Do I need to reply to this? You quickly run out of ammo, don't you? Melting is one thing, but you're actually evaporating right now. But hey, I should have remembered that you got trampled by Spermtaster, easily the most despised getbigger here but still able to find someone as worthless as you to make him look bright.
Quic, go inject something "natural" in your "large and muscular" body, I feel your ego is a bit shaky at this moment.

Another 100 post warrior who knows everything about everyone

Post under your real account pussy  ;)

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2010, 05:02:42 AM »
Epic Zane jealousy in this thread.

A three time Mr. Olympia. It's something none of you pole smokers will ever be.

No jealousy on my part whatsoever, I just don't like his physique. I just think he was overrated compared even to bodybuilders of his time.
Its true, he has a pleasing and good looking body, but for bodybuilding he lacks size.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2010, 08:09:06 PM »
yeah right and lee has been a fucking drug user since he was 15 or something..not the 19 he claims.
bla  bla   bla :P
((-::

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2010, 05:12:20 AM »
Arnold and Frank's secret...  :P

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
bla  bla   bla :P

yeah, lee is all bullshit, just like you are.  :)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2010, 03:02:17 PM »