Author Topic: The Lucifer Project...Crashing Cassini Into Saturn To Ignite It (update)  (Read 30817 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: The Lucifer Project...Crashing Cassini Into Saturn To Ignite It (update)
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2010, 09:28:56 AM »
Ok, I'm still lost.  You're saying Samson is saying it's possible but I though Samson was saying it wasn't possible.  I don't get it.  What the hell is going on here.

This is what happens when and idiot like luke goes on a rampage and doesn't read facts or listen to what others are telling him. If you go back to my original post what i presented was what NASA wants to do and I even said it is a ridiculous thing they are attempting. Now whether this big fireball/kaboom is possible I nor anyone else knows, but my anger is in the fact that these knumbnuts are attempting to do it. luke is operating as though I am the person saying YES IT WILL WORK AND IT IS GOING TO BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE...whatever....D UMBASS that he is. READ MY POSTS AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!!!

I posted this originally just so that everyone can be aware of what NASA and the Lucifierians are up to...and should for some strange reason their plan succeeds and you see a flash in the night sky and what appears like a giant burning planet...you will know that that is exactly what it is.

The sad part about all of this posting is the fact that I included a bunch of links in the original posting that answers all of the questions this ass calls himself answering. lukes small minded responses and arrogance in feeling like he is some authority is laughable. I am quite sure that NASA, CERN and all the agencies involved in space travel, physics, engineering, astronomy etc etc would run rings around his ass and make him look like the fool he is. So that this goes on no longer please everyone go back to the original post and see what I presented and why and then see how this luke asshole took it in the wild directions he did in order to make himself appear like some expert on the matter (you have an honorary degree in experimental physics supposedly...yet you have not learned to read and investigate facts luke..that makes you look all the more of the ass you are). Also make sure you click on the links at the bottom of the article as a ton of questions and answers lay in them. 

I hope this all makes things clearer Hugo and everyone else... this whole thread is interesting in the sense that it shows how DISINFO get put in the minds of people and runs amuck (can you hear me luke?). Sadly all anyone has/had to do is go back to the original source/post to see where the later disinfo has caused confusion, created lies as well as tells what the persons agenda really is.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2010, 09:36:13 AM »
Again, you really think the people at NASA wouldn't be aware of what The Luke is talking about? The people at NASA are some of the most educated on the planet. They have better a grasp of physics and chemistry than you, me and the douche that wrote this article. I get that you're trying to save face but this is embarrassing now. You were exposed as a brain dead dipshit and you are most definitely not an engineer.

Now you can keep saying "NASA this and NASA that" but YOU are the asshole who tried to claim that physics and chemistry work differently depending on where you and thus proved to us that you're uneducated garbage.  ::)

You have added nothing to this discussion. The point is this is an actual project by NASA, NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY. As I said and the article says, the first attempt to detonate Jupiter occurred in 2003...produced an earth sized explosion but no blazing fireball. Second attempt now involves more plutonium on a smaller planet with a different chemistry. TO give the hypothesis you gave about necessary factors for an explosion to occurs on earth is just that A HYPOTHESIS, as the factors of earth are entirely different than Jupiter or Saturn. How radioactive reactions occur in space, on planets with massive gravities, different chemistry, incredible atmospheric pressures etc etc...could be the difference between a big KABOOM or a big SILENCE. Nonetheless the point in my article is not that the KABOOM could or could not happen, but the fact that MAD MEN are trying to bring this to fruition.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »
Just to clear up some of the points raised:

-it's NOT possible to convert either Jupiter or Saturn into even a proto-brown dwarf failed star using any type of explosion; nuclear or otherwise. In fact there wouldn't be much chance of a stellar ignition even if Jupiter and Saturn collided head-on.

-there are probably only a hundred or so grams of plutonium on the Cassini craft, ie: the fuel in an ultra-long-life nuclear battery (wherein a voltage is maintained on the surface of a metal container housing radioactive material via beta+; beta-; alpha decay and ionising photons)

-you can't have more than about 2.2 kg (5 lbs) of any fissionable material in a single lump without it beginning to fission (neutron flux within the material becomes sufficient to sustain a self-propogating fission chain). Any amount of fissionable material exceeding this critical mass simply goes BOOM!

-plutonium is not used in nuclear bombs for anything other than the trigger mechanism; no more than five pounds per trigger piece (usually much, much less). So 50 lbs of plutonium in a warhead would mean at least 10 trigger pieces which must all be compressed simultaneously (by shaped explosive charges) requiring the coordinated collision of all trigger pieces at supersonic speeds within a fraction of a millisecond. You'd have better odds attempting to fire ten high velocity bullets at each other in such a way that all the individual bullets collided to form neat ball of lead.

-no, there is no sound in space. Sound is a longitudinal vibrational wave, which requires a medium through which to propogate: either solid, liquid or gas. In space, no one can hear you scream... Ripley.

-yes, ALL of Jupiter's/Saturn's moons would probably be vapourised if Jupiter/Saturn converted into a star. If memory serves, the miracle of the 2010 Roy Schneider movie was the manipulation of Jupiter directly into a white dwarf star by an extra terrestrial intelligence (the Monoliths). Normally white dwarves are an end stage of larger stars which undergo decay.

-Titan might be three times further out than our moon (Luna), but that's just 750k miles (our moon being 250k from us). Light travels at 186k miles PER SECOND... so our moon is only 1.3 light-seconds away; and Titan is only 4 light-seconds from Saturn. But putting this in perspective, the Earth is a full eight and a half light-MINUTES from the sun.

-if Saturn somehow conveted into a 6,000 K yellow star (like our sun), Titan would be vapourised four seconds later. Even Mercury is a full two and half light-minutes from the sun.

-if Saturn was somehow converted into a white dwarf, even then Titan would be in trouble as a brand new white dwarf has a surface temperature of 100,000 K and takes billions and billions of years to cool to the temperature of our own yellow sun.

-if somehow, magically, Saturn could be converted into an old, old dim reddish-coloured white dwarf remnant much cooler than our sun... Titan is still too close at only 4 light-seconds distance.

This whole argument is what physicists term: "Not even wrong"

The Luke

UH...Don't embarrass the institution that foolishly handed you and HONORARY DEGREE anymore with these ridiculous posts. What you are talking about here is so far off what is being tried with Saturn and attempted already with Jupiter is not even funny. White dwarfs, brown dwarfs...hahah. tone it down. This is NOT even in the realm of what NASA is trying. Everyone needs to start looking up these wild claims you are making. Show me or should I say us anywhere where NASA is trying to create these entities. There is a big difference between hoping to ignite the hydrogen or methane on Jupiter or Saturn as NASA is trying to do and trying to start the nuclear fission/fusion process of the sun. Here once again is where your lack of intelligence, boastful arrogance gets the best of you. But do me a favor and click on the links at the end of my original post on this matter and see just how stupidly wrong and foolish you have made yourself throughout this thread.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »
UH...Don't embarrass the institution that foolishly handed you and HONORARY DEGREE anymore with these ridiculous posts. What you are talking about here is so far off what is being tried with Saturn and attempted already with Jupiter is not even funny. White dwarfs, brown dwarfs...hahah. tone it down. This is NOT even in the realm of what NASA is trying. Everyone needs to start looking up these wild claims you are making. Show me or should I say us anywhere where NASA is trying to create these entities. There is a big difference between hoping to ignite the hydrogen or methane on Jupiter or Saturn as NASA is trying to do and trying to start the nuclear fission/fusion process of the sun. Here once again is where your lack of intelligence, boastful arrogance gets the best of you. But do me a favor and click on the links at the end of my original post on this matter and see just how stupidly wrong and foolish you have made yourself throughout this thread.

Go ahead and refute him. Regale us with your physics knowledge. Provide proof. And I don't mean link an article from some idiotic website. Let's see some mathematics and concrete evidence. You keep saying he's wrong so it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove that, right?

You have no idea what you're talking about and all the huffing and puffing in the world while you try to save face won't change that.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2010, 09:51:28 AM »
Again, you really think the people at NASA wouldn't be aware of what The Luke is talking about? The people at NASA are some of the most educated on the planet. They have better a grasp of physics and chemistry than you, me and the douche that wrote this article. I get that you're trying to save face but this is embarrassing now. You were exposed as a brain dead dipshit and you are most definitely not an engineer.

Now you can keep saying "NASA this and NASA that" but YOU are the asshole who tried to claim that physics and chemistry work differently depending on where you and thus proved to us that you're uneducated garbage.  ::)

You have no idea what you're talking about.

BF you have refined your stupidity to that of the razor edge of a samurai sword...

I would say I can not believe you are that dumb but facts are facts. Had you actually read the article and links and where capable of comprehension you would have realized that I have been saying all along that NASA is behind this and it is NASA who says this is possible...NOT ME, but somewhere along the lines that eludes you. NASA knows what it is doing and is an expert far beyond the self boasting fool known as luke on GB. You my man barely posses the intelligence to present an argument to a full blown down syndrome/ADHD/mentally handicapped corpse. So any discussion with you is useless. Take your pills and go to bed.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2010, 09:56:50 AM »
BF you have refined your stupidity to that of the razor edge of a samurai sword...

I would say I can not believe you are that dumb but facts are facts. Had you actually read the article and links and where capable of comprehension you would have realized that I have been saying all along that NASA is behind this and it is NASA who says this is possible...NOT ME, but somewhere along the lines that eludes you. NASA knows what it is doing and is an expert far beyond the self boasting fool known as luke on GB. You my man barely posses the intelligence to present an argument to a full blown down syndrome/ADHD/mentally handicapped corpse. So any discussion with you is useless. Take your pills and go to bed.

You haven't said shit. Let me refresh your memory with the follow quote you made on page 1 of this thread:

You have added nothing to this discussion. The point is this is an actual project by NASA, NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY. As I said and the article says, the first attempt to detonate Jupiter occurred in 2003...produced an earth sized explosion but no blazing fireball. Second attempt now involves more plutonium on a smaller planet with a different chemistry. TO give the hypothesis you gave about necessary factors for an explosion to occurs on earth is just that A HYPOTHESIS, as the factors of earth are entirely different than Jupiter or Saturn. How radioactive reactions occur in space, on planets with massive gravities, different chemistry, incredible atmospheric pressures etc etc...could be the difference between a big KABOOM or a big SILENCE. Nonetheless the point in my article is not that the KABOOM could or could not happen, but the fact that MAD MEN are trying to bring this to fruition.

You have proven that you have no idea what you're talking about. Trying to spin this off onto NASA when you said what you did is amusing. You claimed to be an engineer. Having a firm grasp of physics and chemistry is required for pretty much every field of engineering. You have no grasp of either of them and are nothing more than a lying shill.

Either refute him or shut the fuck up.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 10:06:26 AM »
You haven't said shit. Let me refresh your memory with the follow quote you made on page 1 of this thread:

You have proven that you have no idea what you're talking about. Trying to spin this off onto NASA when you said what you did is amusing. You claimed to be an engineer. Having a firm grasp of physics and chemistry is required for pretty much every field of engineering. You have no grasp of either of them and are nothing more than a lying shill.

Either refute him or shut the fuck up.

Is luke your gay lover or something??? why are you trying to speak for him so much? Don't you possess intellectual capacity to ask questions yourself? I would say not based on your limited vocabulary. Is that you crossed dressed and dancing for men/luke in your avatar? If you have something to say then speak for yourself otherwise why don't you STFU....
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »
Is luke your gay lover or something??? why are you trying to speak for him so much? Don't you possess intellectual capacity to ask questions yourself? I would say not based on your limited vocabulary. Is that you crossed dressed and dancing for men/luke in your avatar? If you have something to say then speak for yourself otherwise why don't you STFU....

Nothing else needs to be said as he covered everything, having refuted every idiotic claim you tried to make in this thread. Try to stop slinging insults like the uneducated garbage that you are and actually refute what he said. You said it's wrong. PROVE IT.

You seem mad. Is it because you were exposed as a fraud in this thread? No one took you seriously before but this was the icing on the cake. And the best part is that you did it to yourself. Hahaha!

I personally think The Luke is a douche but there's no denying that he bitch slapped you something fierce in this thread.  :D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2010, 10:23:20 AM »
UH...Don't embarrass the institution that foolishly handed you and HONORARY DEGREE anymore with these ridiculous posts.

...I have an honours degree, not an honourary degree. Earned, not bestowed.

An honours physics degree (here in Europe) is something equivalent to a masters in physics Stateside, (ie: I can go straight into a PhD program without a masters).

I appreciate that you can't understand... but try reading.

The Luke

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2010, 10:35:59 AM »
Luke, can you tell us about the scientific facts backing your belief in BIGFOOT!!!!

waiting................. ...................

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »
Luke, can you tell us about the scientific facts backing your belief in BIGFOOT!!!!

No need to bother with my opinion, both Jane Goodall (the chimp lady) and Sir David Attenborough have come out in support of the existence of clandestine hominid species. Goodall has gone so far as to assert her belief that several ape and hominid species remain to be discovered, during a live radio interview no less.

Prof Jeff Meldrum has written an excellent, rather scholarly book detailing all the evidence.

Get Googling.

When I give radio or newspaper interviews I always explain that the evidence is now conclusive, but not yet incontravertible... as only a body (live/dead) or skeleton will do that.

It's like Atlantis... the only doubters are those reflexive naysayers who haven't kept up with the research (Atlantis has been found in Bolivia by the way).

The Luke

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2010, 11:09:07 AM »
No need to bother with my opinion, both Jane Goodall (the chimp lady) and Sir David Attenborough have come out in support of the existence of clandestine hominid species. Goodall has gone so far as to assert her belief that several ape and hominid species remain to be discovered, during a live radio interview no less.

Prof Jeff Meldrum has written an excellent, rather scholarly book detailing all the evidence.

Get Googling.

When I give radio or newspaper interviews I always explain that the evidence is now conclusive, but not yet incontravertible... as only a body (live/dead) or skeleton will do that.

It's like Atlantis... the only doubters are those reflexive naysayers who haven't kept up with the research (Atlantis has been found in Bolivia by the way).

The Luke
wait, expand on Atlantis in Bolivia please.

also, why in the hell can't you answer a simple pm? on this stuff.  I find it interesting.  But having to chase you down on it is lame....

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2010, 11:15:09 AM »
wait, expand on Atlantis in Bolivia please.

also, why in the hell can't you answer a simple pm? on this stuff.  I find it interesting.  But having to chase you down on it is lame....

I answered your pm... don't want to hijack this thread. Just didn't notice the pm immediately.

To read up on the discovery of Atlantis, just Google: "Jim Allen Atlantis"

The Luke

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »

Get Googling.

The Luke
Luke what evidence do you have thats conclusive?

did goodall theorize about a bigfoot like primate or simply theorize about undiscovered primate species?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2010, 03:05:55 PM »
If you had told me there would be a day when I was glad that The Luke was a poster on the politics board I would have called you damn liar...

Glad to have witnessed the owning of the idiocy that is samson

thank you luke  ;D

Gotta agree.  I've never seen TheLuke administer this kind of a brutal beatdown.  :D

Any scientific rebuttal SAMSON?  Any?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2010, 04:13:13 PM »
I'm convinced that Samson isn't a normal poster like the rest of us...

Maybe he's one of those "disinfo agents" MB or Hugo or someone else here have mentioned?

???
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2010, 04:32:27 PM »

Gotta agree.  I've never seen TheLuke administer this kind of a brutal beatdown.  :D

Any scientific rebuttal SAMSON?  Any?

You guys are funny... in a morbid way. Now it is easily seen why americans so easily fall for everything and are so laxidasical in accomplishing anything. As long as bullshit is dressed up to smell sweet and look pretty you gladly eat it. Maybe this is why you sit angry at your new president/administration..."Welcome the new president...same as the old". The pretty packaging deceived you.

You are not looking for any scientific rebuttlas, but rather a (for lack of better word) CATFIGHT... NOT HAPPENING! Once luke or anyone believes their own misconceptions/rhetoric/theories (which I hope an and all of you are intelligent enough to look up THEORY to understand that it means (something UNPROVEN) then the conversation becomes GO NO WHERE/NULL/VOID/DEAD!!! Taken on face value one would be led to believe luke sent Cassini in to space himself and has all of the required factors necessary to know failure or success beforehand. Instead he is operating on pure theoretical (remember UNPROVEN) knowledge to make statements which at best are questionable. I posted the article with all of the supporting links and yet not one of you read the links which answers all of the questions one could ask (This is why you ended up with a president that is the same as the former president). Neither has luke exercised a brain cell to look at the info in the links (afraid you can't handle the truth luke?) as well.

Nonetheless like I said earlier, this mission is MADMAN at its finest and I hope it fails, but just in case one night on the days mentioned in the article should a flash in the night sky happen and the appearance of a burning planet appear know that these NASA Luciferians plans has succeeded. At that instant I will find luke and put this size 12 shoe so far up his ass my foot will hang out of his mouth like a tongue for being as dumb as he is and for all of you being such easy suckers as you are!!!!!

Now go read the links and find out the answers to what you want to know....that is why i posted them.

BTW I just noticed from his post he believes in Bigfoot and Atlantis...had I known he was this level of a nut job for believing this crap, I would have never responded to any of his posts. Bigfoot?...Atlantis? (in Bolivia no less) ...you have go to be kidding me...
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »
You guys are funny... in a morbid way. Now it is easily seen why americans so easily fall for everything and are so laxidasical in accomplishing anything. As long as bullshit is dressed up to smell sweet and look pretty you gladly eat it. Maybe this is why you sit angry at your new president/administration..."Welcome the new president...same as the old". The pretty packaging deceived you.

You are not looking for any scientific rebuttlas, but rather a (for lack of better word) CATFIGHT... NOT HAPPENING! Once luke or anyone believes their own misconceptions/rhetoric/theories (which I hope an and all of you are intelligent enough to look up THEORY to understand that it means (something UNPROVEN) then the conversation becomes GO NO WHERE/NULL/VOID/DEAD!!! Taken on face value one would be led to believe luke sent Cassini in to space himself and has all of the required factors necessary to know failure or success beforehand. Instead he is operating on pure theoretical (remember UNPROVEN) knowledge to make statements which at best are questionable. I posted the article with all of the supporting links and yet not one of you read the links which answers all of the questions one could ask (This is why you ended up with a president that is the same as the former president). Neither has luke exercised a brain cell to look at the info in the links (afraid you can't handle the truth luke?) as well.

Nonetheless like I said earlier, this mission is MADMAN at its finest and I hope it fails, but just in case one night on the days mentioned in the article should a flash in the night sky happen and the appearance of a burning planet appear know that these NASA Luciferians plans has succeeded. At that instant I will find luke and put this size 12 shoe so far up his ass my foot will hang out of his mouth like a tongue for being as dumb as he is and for all of you being such easy suckers as you are!!!!!

Now go read the links and find out the answers to what you want to know....that is why i posted them.

BTW I just noticed from his post he believes in Bigfoot and Atlantis...had I known he was this level of a nut job for believing this crap, I would have never responded to any of his posts. Bigfoot?...Atlantis? (in Bolivia no less) ...you have go to be kidding me...

Anyone with a rudimentary background of physics would know that he's saying is right. You're the one trying to claim that the laws of physics work differently depending on which planet you're on. You are a moron. You are not an engineer and I doubt you're educated. You are a shitty gimmick that was owned beyond belief in this thread. Your credibility = destroyed.

And for what it's the worth, The Luke is Irish if I recall, not American.  ::)

Only uneducated garbage like yourself would try to legitimately make the claims you did. Pick up a physics book and start reading.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »
I'm convinced that Samson isn't a normal poster like the rest of us...

Maybe he's one of those "disinfo agents" MB or Hugo or someone else here have mentioned?

???

HAHAHAAH   HAHAAHAh OMG...OH the Irony in this statement.

You are so right i am not a normal poster like the rest of you... Only a few on GB actually think (and one is female), look things up, leave the door open to reason, take into account fallibility, consider, contemplate, THINK, and understand a quote like this ..."know that wise men know that they really know nothing at all" etc etc. These are ways a wise person shold operate.The rest of you have the assmoutheye disease. Think with your ass, shit out of your mouths and see in reverse.

Make sure you keep the doctors appointment about your assmoutheye disease.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »
Anyone with a rudimentary background of physics would know that he's saying is right. You're the one trying to claim that the laws of physics work differently depending on which planet you're on. You are a moron. You are not an engineer and I doubt you're educated. You are a shitty gimmick that was owned beyond belief in this thread. Your credibility = destroyed.

And for what it's the worth, The Luke is Irish if I recall, not American.  ::)

Only uneducated garbage like yourself would try to legitimately make the claims you did. Pick up a physics book and start reading.

Are you implying that you possess a rudimentary background in physics? How did you obtain that when you area of specialty is stuffing envelopes and licking them shut?!?!?!!?!?!!?
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »
You are so right i am not a normal poster like the rest of you... Only a few on GB actually think (and one is female)

I just don't understand why you and Jaguar are posting from the same IP address?

???
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »
I just don't understand why you and Jaguar are posting from the same IP address?

???

Really..she doesn't live with me and neither I with her.... I call BULLSDHIT on your claim. Produce pictures or it didn't happen  ::) ::) ::)
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2010, 04:51:51 PM »
Are you implying that you possess a rudimentary background in physics? How did you obtain that when you area of specialty is stuffing envelopes and licking them shut?!?!?!!?!?!!?

I've taken enough physics classes to know that what he's saying is spot on. You, on the other hand, are uneducated trash. It's clear that you're not anything close to an engineer and I would be surprised if you've ever opened a physics textbook, let alone read one.

Like the Luke said, "It's physics, it's not location dependent... you are confusing science with magic." He's not the dipshit claiming that the laws of physics are location dependent. Shit, I think most high school students understand that one.  ::)

Take off your robe and wizard hat and slink off to the next idiotic thread you'll start. You usually scurry off when you get owned in a thread. Why are you sticking around? You only look like more of an idiot with every post.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2010, 05:10:11 PM »
Really..she doesn't live with me and neither I with her.... I call BULLSDHIT on your claim. Produce pictures or it didn't happen  ::) ::) ::)

:-\
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2010, 05:20:07 PM »
I've taken enough physics classes to know that what he's saying is spot on. You, on the other hand, are uneducated trash. It's clear that you're not anything close to an engineer and I would be surprised if you've ever opened a physics textbook, let alone read one.

Like the Luke said, "It's physics, it's not location dependent... you are confusing science with magic." He's not the dipshit claiming that the laws of physics are location dependent. Shit, I think most high school students understand that one.  ::)

Take off your robe and wizard hat and slink off to the next idiotic thread you'll start. You usually scurry off when you get owned in a thread. Why are you sticking around? You only look like more of an idiot with every post.

How many people attended the wedding of you and Luke?
C