Author Topic: Trashy Tats on Pretty Women  (Read 14241 times)

TheLoner

• Getbig II
Re: Trashy Tats on Pretty Women
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 08:21:39 PM »
Tre, she's lost a LOT the past few years.  The "lifestyle" has weighed down on her greatly.  She is 26 (I think) but looks 35 if you see her out.  It's a damn shame.  She got caught up in that lifestyle before she knew what hit her.  She was a really nice and pretty girl prior to that lifestyle engulfing her.  It's sad, honestly.

Regarding her feet, most guys never got that far...but the tats prevent moving much past the ink!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
Just got back from the gym, and today saw another bimbo wearing short, so she could show off (in her mind I guess) the atrocity that she had tattooed on her leg. Doesn't help she's a bit heavy to begin with....

I don't know what happened, but back in my day, only tramps, whores, sluts, junkies, crusty looking bitches and bull dykes would get tats. Now, every bimbo is doing it.
HAHA, RON.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 08:50:05 PM »
Block, his are worse than her's.
Her's will eventually look worse than his.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »

No different than guys who wear GRAPHIC T's.

- Block!

::).. most tattoos look like pure trash... that you cant take off.

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »
You can take the Trash out of the Rush but you can't take the Rush out of the Trash! 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2010, 10:30:27 PM »

For real ? haha looks shit but oh well as long as it means somthing to her , then sweet.

I dont mind tats on females as long as its not a "trend" thing and it shows some creativity plus is personal to her.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 10:44:27 PM »
Just got back from the gym, and today saw another bimbo wearing short, so she could show off (in her mind I guess) the atrocity that she had tattooed on her leg. Doesn't help she's a bit heavy to begin with....

I don't know what happened, but back in my day, only tramps, whores, sluts, junkies, crusty looking bitches and bull dykes would get tats. Now, every bimbo is doing it.
This is still true, there are just more of them.

And that tat looks like a 69...so proud she must be to advertise that she'll do a 69 with somebody...Oh wait, she'll say that is actual Ying-Yang Symbol.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 07:41:33 AM »
If Jessica has aged - All women wished they aged like that! She is Beautiful!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 07:43:02 AM »
Small tats on chicks are ok.I don't like huge ones like down a leg or a sleeve,

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 07:51:43 AM »
yes tattoos look like shit

spread the word because these bitches are under the impression that everybody likes them

E

It's because any guy who wants to/is hooking up with them is never going to blow it by telling them the truth.
Y

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 07:54:01 AM »
LMFAO@ caring what other people look like.

If you don't like it, don't fucking look.

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 07:57:16 AM »

Well Said! I agree 100%

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 08:11:47 AM »

I agree with you, but you're still a scrubbed up, shitstained newbie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 08:17:35 AM »

Pretty hard to go anywhere or watch TV without seeing some knob or knobette with tatts. Knobettes being the worse. So I suppose I should walk around blindfolded...
Getbig =Reality Show

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 08:18:49 AM »
Bring me some hot bitches with Tats anytime

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 08:56:55 AM »
Bring me some hot bitches with Tats anytime

Yes, girls with tats are easier to bang than girls without, but isn't it fun to work for it a little? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 08:59:15 AM »

People buy tickets to see you on stage, then they've paid for the right to tell you that you look like shit. 

Reality.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 09:04:39 AM »
People buy tickets to see you on stage, then they've paid for the right to tell you that you look like shit. 

Reality.

They've paid for the right to look at you, and touch themselves, not to speak to you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 09:24:49 AM »

Reality.

Exactly. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 10:43:56 AM »
I mean this seriously here. Women are not capable of being fully autonomous; they make foolish decisions and are easily led. They lack the reason that men have. This is why they are instinctively given the secondary role in nature.

In western culture it is wholly inappropriate and farcical to give them the freedoms a man has as they lack his judgement and ability to reason. She have her strength but this is in the home and to look after the children that the man provide for.

Once this balance is upset then the very fabric of society begins to become unwoven. It is actually not fair to make women the equal of the man as she cannot do it. Like making a dog the master of its owner.

Thus you see now the western woman she cheat, lie, whore and is generally "trashy" and now totally untrustworthy and fails in her duties as a wife and mother.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 10:51:09 AM »
I mean this seriously here. Women are not capable of being fully autonomous; they make foolish decisions and are easily led. They lack the reason that men have. This is why they are instinctively given the secondary role in nature.

In western culture it is wholly inappropriate and farcical to give them the freedoms a man has as they lack his judgement and ability to reason. She have her strength but this is in the home and to look after the children that the man provide for.

Once this balance is upset then the very fabric of society begins to become unwoven. It is actually not fair to make women the equal of the man as she cannot do it. Like making a dog the master of its owner.

Thus you see now the western woman she cheat, lie, whore and is generally "trashy" and now totally untrustworthy and fails in her duties as a wife and mother.
Is that why Nasser the oil bag beats women?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »

i don't like fat chicks at the beach either, am i supposed to pretend they don't exist too?

E

E

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »

typical macho man mentality from the third world... haha you re just decades late... you should read some books. The world we re living in changed, relationships changed, men changed, women changed. But you re still stuck with an unadapted view of the world like many many men who think money, a "big" car, muscles, tats and/or lame jokes/personality will get em "submisive" women.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 12:22:43 PM »
typical macho man mentality from the third world... haha you re just decades late... you should read some books. The world we re living in changed, relationships changed, men changed, women changed. But you re still stuck with an unadapted view of the world like many many men who think money, a "big" car, muscles, tats and/or lame jokes/personality will get em "submisive" women.

Submissive women aren't nearly as good in bed. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
you should read some books. The world we re living in changed, relationships changed, men changed, women changed.
Yes, the men become namby pamby little crybabies who talk about their feelings while crying into a tissue and the women become lying, cheating and unreliable whores.

HAHA you became emasculated and under the thumb. Your women are far less fertile and often make you raise another man's child without you even knowing. They mock you at every turn, laugh at your penises and your very essence.

Never in my house would a woman turn her tongue on me like that.

You have nothing to be proud of in so meekly sacrificing your manhood and jobs on the altar of female domination.