Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 69736 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »
In all fairness he is holding considerbly more water in 94 then in 93. He still looks impressive however, and this win over Shawn doesn't bother me nearly as much as when he won in 96.

No he's not

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 11:51:27 AM »
thank you.

but morons like ND are in denial of history.

its sad. really really sad.

::)

Irony alert , you've made a GetBig career out of denying history and trying to rewrite to fit your ignorant point of view

in fact you've gone so far as out right lying , first it was Shawn said Dorian wasn't as hard , and after I corrected you on that you tried MuscleMag said it and once again I corrected you on that , what's next? Flex said he wasn't as hard?  ::)

Added Rockell: Dorian had a SLIGHT injury but as far as I'm concerned , it had NO bearing whatsoever. He was just so dense it made no overall difference. Paul's major deficiencies were in his back : not enough muscularity for his large frame. also basic stamina throughout was in question ; during call-outs , he was breathing heavy and bending over.

Kevin has it all but was a little soft in prejudging , which hurt him. He wasn't quite as sharp as Shawn , but it was very close between second and third. It came down to the posedown ( Which Shawn won by a single point ).

Here is an IFBB judge who was live at the contest who mentions Dorian's density ( hardness ) and how Kevin was soft in the prejudging but NO mention of this on Dorian

keep typing bullshit and I'll keep correcting it via experts  ;)

and what's really , really sad is YOU being in yet another Dorian Yates thread spewing your bullshit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 11:56:11 AM »
ND thinks he is the only person who ever read or had the 94 olympia review in musclemag..

thats what he hopes for- so he can quote some parts and pretend other quotes were never printed.. ::)

oh, and flip to the front of the mag ND, thats were they called dorian the 'one armed bandit'..

oh wait, your hoping that no one knows about that line..

what a loser. ::)

1994 was nowhere near 1993:

You're right about one thing , Dorian wasn't as good as 1993 but he was still eons better than everyone else.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »
hulkster is such a lowlife troll

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 12:07:41 PM »

That's all he is , anytime he see's Dorian's name he trolls is bullshit can't stay out of any Yates thread .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 12:40:18 PM »
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »

Thanks again for proving my point , you have nothing as usual and are nothing but a troll.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »
LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 12:45:40 PM »
LOL

LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 12:50:55 PM »
I love how just because someone knows his history, does not live in denial, backs up all his points with real life visuals (and doesn't pretend quotes that don't fit my agenda do not exist) and won't let others pass off pure bullshit for fact makes me a 'troll'

sorry, but if that makes me a troll so be it.

I'd rather be a troll that posts intelligent real facts than a delusional fanboy who rewrites history just because he didn't like it.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 01:08:44 PM »
I love how just because someone knows his history, does not live in denial, backs up all his points with real life visuals (and doesn't pretend quotes that don't fit my agenda do not exist) and won't let others pass off pure bullshit for fact makes me a 'troll'

sorry, but if that makes me a troll so be it.

I'd rather be a troll that posts intelligent real facts than a delusional fanboy who rewrites history just because he didn't like it.. ::)

This is hands down the biggest bullshit post you ever typed by far , congrats you out did yourself  ;)

What makes you a troll seeing you asked is , you're in yet another Yates thread , spewing your bullshit and to the contrary you've never been able to back up any of the outrageous claims you've made , you relay heavily on flawed logic , appeals to numbers , ad homein attacks , race appeals , your totally ignorant on how contests are judged , you constantly contradict bodybuilding history and have been corrected on here by many eye witnesses , and even Professionals like Bob Chick and Kevin Horton nevermind how many times I've corrected you and you've been busted out right lying about quotes and knowingly using enhanced pictures to TRY and back up your claim LMMFAO you've never once attempted to elaborate on any of your empty claims , all you do is post pics and make insanely stupid claims and say ' see '

another perfect example of how much of a troll you are is you're on vacation in Cozumel and what do you do? troll on GetBig LMFAO fucking loser

you prove me right with every post

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
LOL

Flowerboy melting down yet again.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 01:13:08 PM »
another perfect example of how much of a troll you are is you're on vacation in Cozumel and what do you do? troll on GetBig LMFAO fucking loser

ps I am not in Cozumel anymore you idiotic retard..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 01:18:56 PM »
No he's not

How do you figure? The shots speak for themselves... that isn't to take anything away from Dorian, as even when he is holding a slight film of water, his conditioning is damn impressive?

Just the Facts ma'mm....

Also I have no horse in the epic battle that is ND vs. Hulkster.... in fact I still say that Getbig bankrolls a peace summit between you two.  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 01:22:03 PM »
How do you figure? The shots speak for themselves... that isn't to take anything away from Dorian, as even when he is holding a slight film of water, his conditioning is damn impressive?

Just the Facts ma'mm....

Also I have no horse in the epic battle that is ND vs. Hulkster.... in fact I still say that Getbig bankrolls a peace summit between you two.  :D

He's not holding water if he was I would admit it , he's simply not conditioning wasn't his problem in 94 , hit was the tan , the bicep and his bloated gut

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 01:24:08 PM »
ps I am not in Cozumel anymore you idiotic retard..

Shall I bring up the posts from when you were?  ;) I can do it if you like?

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »
gayer than arguing about a gay article in a gay mens magazine

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 02:01:45 PM »
 ND and hulkster should get married

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 02:49:13 PM »
Hulkster & Dorian should get married

Fixed , he's the one who can't stay away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 03:12:15 PM »
Hulkster, while you are entitled to your opinion, you are such a troll.  The only way you can attempt to back up your bullshit claims is to make up what this or that magazine said, only to be proven completely wrong by  the truth.  It's fine that you obsessively hate Dorian, however, you constantly make an ass out of yourself doing so.

Was Dorian off in 94 compared to 93 and/or 95/96?  Yes, I think he was; tearing a bicep and ceasing training weeks before the contest will cause that.  Did he still deserve to win?  Absolutely--he completely outmassed Ray and was essentially equal on conditioning.  He was that good.  Face it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 03:20:31 PM »
Hulkster, while you are entitled to your opinion, you are such a troll.  The only way you can attempt to back up your bullshit claims is to make up what this or that magazine said, only to be proven completely wrong by  the truth.  It's fine that you obsessively hate Dorian, however, you constantly make an ass out of yourself doing so.

Was Dorian off in 94 compared to 93 and/or 95/96?  Yes, I think he was; tearing a bicep and ceasing training weeks before the contest will cause that.  Did he still deserve to win?  Absolutely--he completely outmassed Ray and was essentially equal on conditioning.  He was that good.  Face it.

Quote for truth !

He's stupid and a troll that's a bad combo

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »
For sure.  It's one thing to prefer Ronnie over Dorian, or to even argue that others may have deserved a Mr. O or two--it's a subjective sport.  But Hulkster's hate for Dorian, for whatever reason it exists, is getting creepy.

Dorian looked absolutely huge in that video at approx. 3:17 guestposing in 94.  That must have been shortly before or after the Mr. O.  The Diesel was badass!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 03:31:56 PM »
For sure.  It's one thing to prefer Ronnie over Dorian, or to even argue that others may have deserved a Mr. O or two--it's a subjective sport.  But Hulkster's hate for Dorian, for whatever reason it exists, is getting creepy.

Dorian looked absolutely huge in that video at approx. 3:17 guestposing in 94.  That must have been shortly before or after the Mr. O.  The Diesel was badass!

It is getting sad now , I mean seriously even people who agree Ronnie are better are distancing themselves from his creepiness

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 05:46:45 PM »
LOL yes, because Royal Lion believes Ronnie is better LOL

he has been a classic guy for a long time now.

see the truce thread that you ran away from.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »
But Hulkster's hate for Dorian, for whatever reason it exists, is getting creepy.

I don't have any hate for dorian- none at all.

I just enjoy getting a rise out of moronic nuthuggers like ND and Co..

and it works every time, you all are so simple.

I have a rep to uphold you know.

you really think I spend my time plotting ways to putdown dorian on getbig? LOL

fuck no. but all I have to do is post about how ronnie is better, and all you morons freak out.

you have to show your manlove for dorian at every opportunity.

its so sad. and yet funny at the same time. ;)

Flower Boy Ran Away