Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70381 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2010, 05:52:25 PM »
Holy Shit!!!

What a fuckin' tank!!!

Same contest

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2010, 05:56:29 PM »
Well troll number two right back at it again in another Dorian Yates thread lol thanks for proving my point kid , you're the guy who came back and complained people are still at these debates and low and behold hypocrite much?

cool story, bro.

Yes I see what you did , made a blanket statement without backing up any of your claims what so ever nothing new with you. Let me correct you again

I mirrored your post. Now what does that say about your statement? ;)

blah blah blah

nowhere did you mention what objective, visual criteria you are using to determine level of conditioning based on the pics in question.

so let's see...

evidence in favor of me = 1
evidence in favor of ND = 0

Thanks for playing!

Once again see above , how do you know who's back is larger? how the fuck did you come to this conclusion? are the side-by-side in the comparison? were you there? you ascertained this how? via a two dimensional picture? LMFAO your posts reek of ignorance and stupidity . You try so hard to speak intelligently on a topic but you always fall flat on your face in the light of contradictory evidence from well established professionals , you're a very insecure kid and you try so hard but you really need to do some research before you type

don't be stupid. You can tell who's back is larger from the pics the same way you can tell if a tall person with proportionate muscles is larger than a short person with proportionate muscles. Let's see how dumb you are. Hey ND, who's arms are larger in these pics?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »
Neo this is why Dorian destroyed everyone couple with his balance & proportion

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

wow, you're dumb as f*ck. We were comparing the 2 sets of pre-contest pics. Why are you bringing up irrelevant quotes?

This combo is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders ! Dorian's density is legendary Ronnie's isn't

so? What is this suppose to prove besides that Dorian was more known for consistently coming in great conditioning?

guess what? All it takes is one time for someone to come in better conditioning than Dorian in order to surpass him. Ronnie doesn't need to be known for legendary density ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »
cool story, bro.

nowhere did you mention what objective, visual criteria you are using to determine level of conditioning based on the pics in question.

so let's see...

Thanks for playing!

don't be stupid. You can tell whose back is larger from the pics the same way you can tell if a tall person with proportionate muscles is larger than a short person with proportionate muscles. Let's see how dumb you are. Hey ND, who's arms are larger in these pics?

cool story, bro.

no story just the facts troll #2

I backed mine up with facts and eyewitnesses I've been waiting a very long time for you to do the same , my statement is based on wishful thinking

so let's see...

The old semantics game huh? and I love how you know you can't counter the experts so you just give up thanks for admitting defeat in a round about way

Thanks for playing!

don't be stupid. You can tell whose back is larger from the pics the same way you can tell if a tall person with proportionate muscles is larger than a short person with proportionate muscles. Let's see how dumb you are. Hey ND, who's arms are larger in these pics?

you absolutely can NOT tell who has a larger back from the pics especially considering Dorian differing torso lengths and width for you to claim otherwise is dumb , the ONLY way you can tell is if they were side by side which they're not so you have no ability to do so and try and speak from an authority on a subject where you're lost

If you're comfortable coming to conclusions using inaccurate means contradicting the experts knock yourself out I'll just sit back and laugh at your nonsense which I do often

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2010, 06:17:32 PM »
wow, you're dumb as f*ck. We were comparing the 2 sets of pre-contest pics. Why are you bringing up irrelevant quotes?

so? What is this suppose to prove besides that Dorian was more known for consistently coming in great conditioning?

guess what? All it takes is one time for someone to come in better conditioning than Dorian in order to surpass him. Ronnie doesn't need to be known for legendary density ;)

irony alert the quote absolutely relevant it's the subject of who's better conditioned and I'm teaching you what great conditioning is because you still don't have a clue

Prove Ronnie came in better conditioned than Dorian , don't type ...prove it , especially when he's heavier

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

This is how it's done kid , Ronnie was NEVER drier or harder than Dorian  ;)

your laughable attempt at ascertaining who is better conditioned when you don't even know what it is , and you're basing it on two separate mediums ( scan vs video screencap ) and condtricting the experts shows you're not interested in facts , so either you're just trolling or you actually believe the bullshit you type either way you're not working with much

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »
no story just the facts troll #2

awesome!

I backed mine up with facts and eyewitnesses I've been waiting a very long time for you to do the same

no, you didn't. Where do any of the quotes you posted say Dorian in the 92 pre-contest pics has better conditioning than 02 BFTO Ronnie? I would be impressed if the quotes did b/c that would mean they could look into the future, dumbass. lol

my statement is based on wishful thinking

we've already established that. Nice to see you finally admit the truth. I'm gonna screen cap that. ;)

The old semantics game huh? and I love how you know you can't counter the experts so you just give up thanks for admitting defeat in a round about way

I can definitely counter you with quotes from more credible sources that say Ronnie is better. Last time we played this game, I beat you.

you absolutely can NOT tell who has a larger back from the pics especially considering Dorian differing torso lengths and width for you to claim otherwise is dumb , the ONLY way you can tell is if they were side by side which they're not so you have no ability to do so and try and speak from an authority on a subject where you're lost

yes, you can. Just b/c you lack the intelligence to look at reference body parts, compare relative proportions, and factor in weight doesn't make it impossible.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »
awesome!

no, you didn't. Where do any of the quotes you posted say Dorian in the 92 pre-contest pics has better conditioning than 02 BFTO Ronnie? I would be impressed if the quotes did b/c that would mean they could look into the future, dumbass. lol

we've already established that. Nice to see you finally admit the truth. I'm gonna screen cap that. ;)

I can definitely counter you with quotes from more credible sources that say Ronnie is better. Last time we played this game, I beat you.

yes, you can. Just b/c you lack the intelligence to look at reference body parts, compare relative proportions, and factor in weight doesn't make it impossible.

I know you have comprehension problems but please follow

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Ronnie was NEVER drier or hard than Dorian , NOT in 1992 NOT in 1998 NOT in 2001 NOT in BFTO 2002 NEVER , please look up the definition of the word never

getting desperate

You could but didn't so we'll just take your word for LMFAO because you're a certified personal trainer and more credible? no elaboration more fluff , you beat me by posting quotes from Greg Valentino LMFAO yeah sure you're right

If they were side-by-side then I'd entertain your point of view but they're not anything you type is contradictory wishful thinking

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2010, 07:07:12 PM »
I know you have comprehension problems but please follow

I know you have problems thinking for yourself but please follow. Did Peter McGough hydrostatically weigh both men at their peak condition? If not, then what objective criteria is he using to make his claim? If you don't know, then how can we be sure he's not trying to pass his opinion off as fact? If you can't provide any evidence to defend the legitimacy of Peter McGough's claims, then your quote is meaningless.

getting desperate

is that what it's called? lol According to you, it's not a negative mark against the person who makes themselves look bad but rather an act of desperation by the person who caught the other making himself look bad. haha

You could but didn't so we'll just take your word for LMFAO because you're a certified personal trainer and more credible? no elaboration more fluff , you beat me by posting quotes from Greg Valentino LMFAO yeah sure you're right

Greg Valentino? haha, wtf?

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Lonnie Teper - MD, December 2005

"I've always said that it's too hard to compare athletes of different eras (then he names a few Mr. Olympias including Dorian). Still, it's hard to imagine that anybody who's ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage could have beaten Coleman. So I reserve the right to change my mind on this one. No offense to the rest of the champs - you were/are all truly amazing physique athletes - but Coleman has really taken it to the next level, as all magnificent conquerors do."

Tony Doherty - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=270388.msg3803035#msg3803035

"Absolutely no question. The best ever, I have seen them and worked with them all. Seeing Ronnie in 2003 was like looking into the future!"

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

http://www.muscletime.com/news/contest-results/2007-mr-olympia-analysis

Greg Merritt - Flex, July 2007 p. 212

"Coleman is only two years older than the new Mr. O (hypothetical article saying if Toney Freeman won), but time stops for no man, including the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived."

Greg Meritt – http://www.metroflexgymtraining.com/testimonials.html

“From the greatest bodybuilder of all-time, Ronnie Coleman, to gregarious owner Brian Dobson to the kid who joined yesterday, everyone is trying to push themselves further than ever before, and it’s the energy of this shared commitment that makes Metroflex great.”

Chris Lund - Paraphrased by Milos Sarcev - European Flex, April 2004

"Chris Lund who I consider to be a great expert in our sport of bodybuilding, told me that Ronnie is simply the best bodybuilder he has ever seen, or photographed, and he has seen everybody, during the last 35 years."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237938.0

Hollis Liebman - Former Fitness Editor and IFBB Official

"The era of the big man would commence with Lee Haney (1984-1991), whose formidable torso would dominate the lineup for 8 straight years and was then elevated by Dorian Yates (1992-1997), whose back and overall conditioning upped the ante yet again until an alien named Ronnie Coleman (1998-2005), in all likelihood the greatest bodybuilder of all time, would redefine the sport bringing a near 300 pound contest ready physique to the stage."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=238675.0

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Mike Matarazzo – Flex, January 1999

“I think this creature from another planet, Ronnie Coleman, is going to be number one for a while. I think that, in the shape he was in, he would have beaten Dorian Yates. Ronnie has every single attribute it takes to be the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived.”

Jean Pierre Fux - Personal Website

"The current Mr. Olympia (Ronnie Coleman). In top shape, probably the best physique that ever stepped on stage."

I have quotes from the IFBB founder, the entire staff of writers at Flex magazine, a bodybuilding promoter, the owner of MD magazine, the editor of Muscletime, a gym owner, a world-renowned bodybuilding photographer, an IFBB official, and several pro bodybuilders who competed against both men, all saying that Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

[/thread]

Greg Valentino? lmao

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2010, 08:34:52 PM »
Here you are, Hulkster  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2010, 09:26:13 PM »
for the record, there are quotes from the 1994 contest coverage in musclemag about dorian that ND is refusing to post.

what a pathetic sad loser. ::)

let this be a constant reminder of how he picks and choses only those quotes that are positive about dorian, and pretends all others do not exist.

::)

the guy is as desperate and pathetic as you can possbily get.

this blatant 'censorship' about his hero simply beacause the quotes are truthful but negative is about the worst thing I have ever seen.. :-\

how typical - post postive comments, but purposely pretend the negative ones do not exist.. ::)

folks, we are witnessing the lowest possible level that you can get from the nuthuggers.

and its all from ND..

today is a day that ND will never, ever live down.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »
for the record, there are quotes from the 1994 contest coverage in musclemag about dorian that ND is refusing to post.

let this be a constant reminder of how he picks and choses only those quotes that are positive about dorian, and pretends all others do not exist.

this blatant 'censorship' about his hero simply beacause the quotes are truthful but negative is about the worst thing I have ever seen.. :-\

how typical - post postive comments, but purposely pretend the negative ones do not exist.. ::)

folks, we are witnessing the lowest possible level that you can get from the nuthuggers.

and its all from ND..

Hulkster, why dont you post the quotes then?
Truely the burden of proof is on you, not him.
Besides, I'd like to know if the quote is truely there.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2010, 11:20:04 PM »
of course its there ::)

I can't post the quotes because I don't the mag anymore.

but I had it, and I'm not the only one who has had it.

I believe the quote is posted somewhere in the truce thread from someone with the mag, good luck finding it. our search feature sucks, because I have looked..

ND is a pathetic coward for knowingly avoiding the negative dorian quotes that we all know are there..

I will try and see if the 94 musclemag contest review is online anywhere and I will embarass the fuck out of flowerboy if I can find it. problem is, all the anti dorian quotes from the other parts of the mag will not be there.

if ND had balls, he would post them.

I know he is hoping the quotes from musclemag regarding dorian never get posted, but his luck will run out eventually.

its so sad that he claims he has the mag yet refuses to post the real quotes..

he hit a new low. :-\

you know, I always knew ND was a coward, but this really proves it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2010, 11:27:38 PM »
 :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2010, 01:57:28 AM »
I know you have problems thinking for yourself but please follow. Did Peter McGough hydrostatically weigh both men at their peak condition? If not, then what objective criteria is he using to make his claim? If you don't know, then how can we be sure he's not trying to pass his opinion off as fact? If you can't provide any evidence to defend the legitimacy of Peter McGough's claims, then your quote is meaningless.

is that what it's called? lol According to you, it's not a negative mark against the person who makes themselves look bad but rather an act of desperation by the person who caught the other making himself look bad. haha

I have quotes from the IFBB founder, the entire staff of writers at Flex magazine, a bodybuilding promoter, the owner of MD magazine, the editor of Muscletime, a gym owner, a world-renowned bodybuilding photographer, an IFBB official, and several pro bodybuilders who competed against both men, all saying that Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

[/thread]

Greg Valentino? lmao

Did you hydrostatically weigh them both at their peak condition? NO yet you made a claim who was based on two entirely different source from the fucking internet. Peter has seem them both live and in person and his expertise stomps yours. So heed your own advice and provide evidence of your claim and posting two pictures and saying ' see ' isn't proof , especially considering you weren't there and don't even know what great conditioning is to begin with

Yes according to me when you're totally ignoring whole portions of my point and then changing my quotes around you are getting desperate you're in way over your head and looking for any way out.

Yes Greg Valentino you know you posted a quote from him as ' proof '

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I was talking about not one single quote says Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian , the topic is conditioning kid , follow the topic

Ronnie was NEVER drier or harder than Dorian , this proves you flat out wrong , I know you're looking for a way out but stick to the topic

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2010, 01:59:16 AM »

and its all from ND..

meltdown  ;)

coming from the guy who knowingly uses photoshopped pics and who was busted making up quotes.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2010, 02:03:01 AM »
of course its there ::)

I can't post the quotes because I don't the mag anymore.

but I had it, and I'm not the only one who has had it.

I believe the quote is posted somewhere in the truce thread from someone with the mag, good luck finding it. our search feature sucks, because I have looked..

ND is a pathetic coward for knowingly avoiding the negative dorian quotes that we all know are there..

I will try and see if the 94 musclemag contest review is online anywhere and I will embarass the fuck out of flowerboy if I can find it. problem is, all the anti dorian quotes from the other parts of the mag will not be there.

if ND had balls, he would post them.

I know he is hoping the quotes from musclemag regarding dorian never get posted, but his luck will run out eventually.

its so sad that he claims he has the mag yet refuses to post the real quotes..

he hit a new low. :-\

you know, I always knew ND was a coward, but this really proves it.

meltdown part II

this coming from the guy who has knowingly used photoshopped pics as was busted by me on multiple occasions making quotes up  ;)

Musclemag International Feb 1995

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

this is a verbatim quote from Musclemag

This is the lie you made up

Hulkster GetBig January 18th

Shawn Ray mentions dorian's 93 loss of hardess in the Flex mag review of the contest...and like ND loves to say, he was there!

stop projecting .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2010, 03:46:34 AM »
ND still posting the same quote over and over while ignoring the rest of the magazine and what it has to say.

typical. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2010, 03:48:59 AM »
tell us ND: why are  you so afraid of posting the other comments about dorian from musclemag?

is your obsession really that bad?

that your life will be over if you come to terms with negative dorian comments?

that you must devote your life to insisting they don't exist simply by not posting them?

you need help man. badly.

seek therapy. now.
Flower Boy Ran Away

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2010, 06:01:58 AM »
Hey, that picture of Paul Dillet with Mike Mentzer in the background made me wonder:
Did Mike ever train Paul?
Anyone knows?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2010, 06:20:58 AM »
Hey, that picture of Paul Dillet with Mike Mentzer in the background made me wonder:
Did Mike ever train Paul?
Anyone knows?

no, never heard of that, and i don't think they would have been a good match  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2010, 08:30:32 AM »
tell us ND: why are  you so afraid of posting the other comments about dorian from musclemag?

that you must devote your life to insisting they don't exist simply by not posting them?

seek therapy. now.

Hey fucktard... it's not on him to post negative sides of his argument. Thats your job dickweed. And until YOU post the quote, it doesn't exist. You cant come and here and say "It does exist, he wont post it!" If it exists why wont YOU post it? Huh? Awfully convienent you don't have the mag anymore.. and no one here is supporting you.. So until you post proof, it's just another fake quote made up by a desperate man pissed because he's being owned left and right by practically everyone on both sides of the debate.  :-\

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2010, 09:00:05 AM »
Hulkster could lose a Ronnie vs. Kamali debate.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2010, 09:24:10 AM »
tell us ND: why are  you so afraid of posting the other comments about dorian from musclemag?

seek therapy. now.
Besides, your the pot calling the kettle black. You have never posted a single negative comment about Ronnie so STFU.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »
ND still posting the same quote over and over while ignoring the rest of the magazine and what it has to say.

typical. ::)

What difference does it make even if it were true? they said he was lucky but deserved to win which contradicts your claim of Musclemag saying he should have lost

Let's entertain your point that they did indeed say he should have lost this means what? nothing , Musclemag International are not judges so their opinion worth fuck-all

I don't run from objective opinions if you would remember I'm the one who posted the quote from Peter McGough stating he thought Ronnie 2001 was the best physique he's seen on-stage YOU idiots never knew about that until I posted it , I don't fear quotes YOU do and you ignore them all

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2010, 11:35:07 AM »
What is the massive lump sticking out of Ronnie's left hip in this picture? The gut is bad enough.