Author Topic: Recent Lee Priest pics.  (Read 21646 times)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Recent Lee Priest pics.
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2010, 12:45:13 PM »
ageerd but in his profession tatoos have an adverse effect because it covers up his phsique that like Obama strolling into the White house with a face tatoo
I like lee but he does have an attitude which says I can say and whatever I want
which is technically true but it comes with consequences and as we have seen it has messed him up quite a few times

I've judged for about 6yrs and tattoos really have little effect on stage.  His back won't be affected much at all.  Plus Lee has said several times he doesn't even like competing so who cares really.  I'm sure he makes the majority of his money from sponsorships and appearances and not competing.  His sponsor sign him for the more bad ass hardcore image and the Tats just seem to help that image.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2010, 12:56:42 PM »
I've salivated over grown men in thongs for about 6yrs and tattoos really have little effect on stage.  His back won't be affected much at all.  Plus Lee has said several times he doesn't even like competing so who cares really.  I'm sure he makes the majority of his money from gay for pay and appearances and not competing.  His sponsor sign him for the more bad ass hardcore image and the Tats just seem to help that image.

fixed.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »
Lee loves his Bi's so much he added a cooter hole...
Giving 110%