Author Topic: Alex23, Bigbobs and Nasser meeting (pics inside thread)  (Read 16537 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Re: Nasser Hates Stupid Questions!!..
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »
He also realized that he would never beat Ronnie either.......  :D

Holy moly Tyr is back! Happy New Year buddy, I was wondering why 2010 was so friendly and positive  ;D it's because you had not posted in a while, I thought maybe you took my advice and found a job/hobby/girlfriend/boyfriend.

Also I agree Ronnie is hands down the most dominant BB of all time. Here's to many more internet wars with Tyr in the New Year and him putting me in his tophy case becasue thats only thing he has going for him. 

Cheers  :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Alex23, Bigbobs and Nasser meeting (pics inside thread)
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2010, 12:11:42 PM »
Tyr aka the humiliated, banned and mocked "dreadlord" aka barracuda aka nizar aka stapleton can never leave and will always remain. He is a hostage to his failure to build a meaningful life and a prisoner of his Nasser obsession. He is drawn to Nasser because Nasser represents everything he is not : handsome, strong, intelligent, successful both fiscally and spiritually.

When he rails against Nasser it is, of course, his own demons he battles. His self-hate is palpable. Alas, he is too old and far down the road of pathetic failure that he must now lurk in the cyber-shadows and attack alpha males who did what he never could.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Nasser Hates Stupid Questions!!..
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2010, 01:11:54 PM »
haaaahaa.. but he trains so hard like a beast and according to him training pics are gay >:(..

no really i will take some pics when i have one of my friends training with me at my roof gym.. as my wife refuses to enter my gym because of the dust ;D.. 
Ok lets see some pics, dust sucks dont do any 20 rep squats in there it could be fatal

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »
Tyr aka the humiliated, banned and mocked "dreadlord" aka barracuda aka nizar aka stapleton can never leave and will always remain. He is a hostage to his failure to build a meaningful life and a prisoner of his Nasser obsession. He is drawn to Nasser because Nasser represents everything he is not : handsome, strong, intelligent, successful both fiscally and spiritually.

When he rails against Nasser it is, of course, his own demons he battles. His self-hate is palpable. Alas, he is too old and far down the road of pathetic failure that he must now lurk in the cyber-shadows and attack alpha males who did what he never could.

QFT the fact that he openly bragged that his whole life goal was to win internet wars shows the self loathing he has, Back when he posted on the MMA boards under his other name he used to make very good points but he has devolved into a self loathing gollum on get big obsessing over Bobs and Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2010, 01:30:49 PM »
QFT the fact that he openly bragged that his whole life goal was to win internet wars shows the self loathing he has, Back when he posted on the MMA boards under his other name he used to make very good points but he has devolved into a self loathing gollum on get big obsessing over Bobs and Nasser

And yet here you and Shareeeef al Maakaallaba are, posting about him.

I don't know why everyone can't agree to just put down the "obsessed" card and just own each other like regular folk. It's SUCH a pussy statement

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »
And yet here you and Shareeeef al Maakaallaba are, posting about him.

I don't know why everyone can't agree to just put down the "obsessed" card and just own each other like regular folk. It's SUCH a pussy statement

Well I guess you would know a lot about pussy because you must get a lot of it once you tell the girls that you deliver Tv's for a living.  Hey Groink Best Buy called, they need the Geek Squad vehicle back.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »
Sherief is correct, Nasser's outlook and annoyance with stupid questions has not changed.  For example, check out this video interview from back in the day which echoes his opinion in the Flex mag article posted:

He is not bitter, just has a low tolerance for stupidity :)

Which ironically you said it was taken out of context , now it's okay?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2010, 01:48:09 PM »
Well I guess you would know a lot about pussy because you must get a lot of it once you tell the girls that you deliver Tv's for a living.  Hey Groink Best Buy called, they need the Geek Squad vehicle back.  ;)

ouch hehe, there is a thread here guy asking what a tv delivery guy gets paid, didnt know it was about the mighty groink

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2010, 01:49:14 PM »
Sherief is correct, Nasser's outlook and annoyance with stupid questions has not changed.  For example, check out this video interview from back in the day which echoes his opinion in the Flex mag article posted:

He is not bitter, just has a low tolerance for stupidity :)

funny interview, seems like nasser never forgets his reporter friends ''atleast'' 7 years

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2010, 01:54:51 PM »
funny interview, seems like nasser never forgets his reporter friends ''atleast'' 7 years

Not to contradict the highly esteemed Babar Raja...but he sounded pretty "serious" about his competition placings there, contrary to what Babar has stated numerous times