Author Topic: Bob Chick's Career Less Than Stellar  (Read 3356 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Bob Chick's Career Less Than Stellar
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2010, 05:17:11 PM »
Bodybuilding is a sport. I agree to disagree with you :)   If you guys hate bodybuilding so much then what are you doing on this site why do you know so many names of competitive bodybuilders.  I don't like and don't watch golf therefor i don't know anyone (accept tiger woods) in golf.

If you hate bodybuilding then you should be member of mens fitness board or something like that.

You sound like a failure of a bodybuilder. No you don't have to be pro bodybuilder in order to be successfull in bodybuilding just like you don't have to be famous singer to be a good singer.  seems to me guys who talk most shit about bodybuilding are the same guys who even with hard work don't even look like they workout. In fact they are the same guys who probably hear things like "hey you should start working out to put little muscle on"  even tho you been working out for the past 5 years.

good point, I hate golf and have nothing to do with that culture. Wont even were the stupid ass clothes. The last thing I would do is go to a golfing forum.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2010, 05:18:33 PM »

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »
Bodybuilding is a sport. I agree to disagree with you :)   If you guys hate bodybuilding so much then what are you doing on this site why do you know so many names of competitive bodybuilders.  I don't like and don't watch golf therefor i don't know anyone (accept tiger woods) in golf.

If you hate bodybuilding then you should be member of mens fitness board or something like that.

You sound like a failure of a bodybuilder. No you don't have to be pro bodybuilder in order to be successfull in bodybuilding just like you don't have to be famous singer to be a good singer.  seems to me guys who talk most shit about bodybuilding are the same guys who even with hard work don't even look like they workout. In fact they are the same guys who probably hear things like "hey you should start working out to put little muscle on"  even tho you been working out for the past 5 years.

LOL.    My genetics are good and ive won a few shows.  It doesnt mean i have to admit it tho. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2010, 05:26:23 PM »

I don't dislike bodybuilding,I could just care less about it.I only check who wins the Olympia.I'm a weightlifter not a bodybuilder and there is no better board for lifting and sarcastic humor then GB.so I'll be here busting chops as long as I can :)

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 05:29:49 PM »
war-horse --- you only make yourself look like a damn fool when you come to BODYBUILDING SITE and say how you hate BODYBUILDING. If you hate it so much then why come here all the time? why do you have so many posts? Lots of you guys complain how there is so much homosexual stuff in bodybuilding (which i agree) but at the same time so many so called str8 guys are the once who are posting homosexual picture after picture.

Bottom line is i dont like golf, i dont boxing and im not gay. There for i don't know anything about boxing, golf and i don't have HOMOSEXUAL pictures on my computer.

I love bodybuilding, UFC, Girls, video games. Therefor I have pictures of girls, i always go on video game sites, bodybuilding sites, watch ufc fights.

You can talk all your crap all you want but your actions speak for themselves when you come to bodybuilding site everyday and post homosexual pictures that somehow by accident you happened to download to your computer by accident (yet those accidents of homosexual pictures happen time after time). Things that make you go HHhhhmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 05:30:59 PM »
CalvinH -- there are lot of weight lifting /powerlifting/strongman boards out there.  Try again!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 05:40:09 PM »
CalvinH -- there are lot of weight lifting /powerlifting/strongman boards out there.  Try again!

Nope! I like it here.there's just as many non-bodybuilding fans as fans.thats what makes it great here 8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 05:41:24 PM »
The quote function is awol.  

Collossus, you poor thing.   We are the circus of bodybuilding, reality is rarely accepted here.   We can laugh at ourselves and laugh at just as easily at you.     Perhaps you would enjoy BB.com or something, you seem sensitive and thats not a good trait here.....lol.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »
The quote function is awol.  

Collossus, you poor thing.   We are the circus of bodybuilding, reality is rarely accepted here.   We can laugh at ourselves and laugh at just as easily at you.     Perhaps you would enjoy BB.com or something, you seem sensitive and thats not a good trait here.....lol.

Wow,we are actually being nice to a newb.....where's PANDA when you need him ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 06:05:14 PM »

Wow,we are actually being nice to a newb.....where's PANDA when you need him ;D

Hahaha.    I must have missed my meds this morning.   I feel so gentle.....lol.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2010, 01:01:36 AM »
I am so not impressed with Bob Chick's competitive career.  Really mediocre stuff.  Now he shills egg whites. 

Please inform us about your "career" - then we can compare you and Bob and decide for ourselves whose has been more "stellar".

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2010, 01:30:46 AM »
Fu RMK.  There's talk of Bob receiving a lifetime achievement award for all his success, to be presented by none other than Bob Chick!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2010, 01:44:59 AM »
What happens to all the yolks at the egg white international factory?

Give them to homeless people or something?
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2010, 01:57:30 AM »
Please inform us about your "career" - then we can compare you and Bob and decide for ourselves whose has been more "stellar".

EXACTLY!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2010, 02:25:14 AM »

RMK's career is stalking Bob, so I'd definitely call it stellar

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 03:00:52 AM »
Some of you guys is exactly whats wrong with bodybuilding and why more people don't want to compete and in case you did not know the more people get into bodybuilding the more people compete the more coverage bodybuilding gets.

How can more people compete or would want to compete when most of you guys constantly make fun of every single bodybuilder. If you guys are that hard on pro bodybuilder what chance that some amateur has?! Listening to you guys one would think that you have to look like Ronnie Coleman or jay cutler to step on stage.

No one makes fun of guys in other sports who are in top 10 ,top 15 or 20 in their own sport.  Yet in bodybuilding if you are number 8 or higher then you considered to be loser.

in bodybuilding at lower level anyone should be able to compete and be able to have fun. Real money comes from casual average guy who just wants to have fun and thats when qualifications for bigger shows come on so if you want to see better more committed bodybuilders then they would have to qualify for it. That way average Joe would just compete in smaller shows with other average Joes. That way everyone has fun and more committed bodybuilders move up to tougher shows to compete against guys who are on their own level but if we keep making fun of everyone then our sport has no chance of growing.

Well said!! For all the haters....

Step 1 - get in a gym
Step 2 - lift weights
Step 3 - diet
Step 4 - Do a BBing show
Step 5 - then pass judgement!

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:22 AM »
No you don't have to be pro bodybuilder in order to be successfull in bodybuilding
that's true. anyone can suck a dick for pay. ask goodrum

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 11:46:02 AM »
if bowling is a sport, bodybuilding is one too.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 11:50:39 AM »
Fu RMK.  There's talk of Bob receiving a lifetime achievement award for all his success, to be presented by none other than Bob Chick!

Lol  ;D ;D ;D  :D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »
Leave Bob alone.  He's not a bad guy

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »
LOL.    My genetics are good and ive won a few shows.  It doesnt mean i have to admit it tho. ;D

Where the hell have you been? I think it was 06 the last time I recall you posting around here....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2010, 01:41:05 PM »

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2010, 02:12:14 PM »
Where the hell have you been? I think it was 06 the last time I recall you posting around here....

Well, I got a job for awhile and that destoyed my Getbig career. ;D