Author Topic: I caught so much crap  (Read 462 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I caught so much crap
« on: January 14, 2010, 06:33:10 AM »
So will BF, Ozmo and Hedgehog.

Stickied for 1 week.  

Hugo - I caught so much crap for so long about Obama bashing so early on, but little by little, its all coming to fuition.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo - I caught so much crap for so long about Obama bashing so early on, but little by little, its all coming to fuition. 
yea, you've also broke the all time record here of patting yourself on the back.  If you really want to play this stupid game, do you know how many of us were clued into bush years before you were?  We get it already.  Put in your sigtag, "I'm special" and leave it at that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
yea, you've also broke the all time record here of patting yourself on the back.  If you really want to play this stupid game, do you know how many of us were clued into bush years before you were?  We get it already.  Put in your sigtag, "I'm special" and leave it at that.

Look, I just want to be on record, get a medal or two, some cash and prizes, and maybe a cruise to Hawaii.  Is that ok?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Hahah, here we go. The unemployed yokel living in the mountains of Colorado is "in the know" with what's going on in the shadows.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: I caught so much crap
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 06:51:54 AM »
here you go.

I'm out for the rest of the day, have a good one ;D