Author Topic: DR. FIST...  (Read 10175 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: DR. FIST...
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 04:59:23 PM »
When I was inside there were couple of very sexy guards, females I mean. I respected them in my own unique way.  :D
lmfao
I

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »
ive been here over a year and people STILL dont know who i am, and this dr. fist guy has been here for a couple of weeks and everybody just loves him and starts threads about him and....

epic internet jealousy  :D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »
ive been here over a year and people STILL dont know who i am, and this dr. fist guy has been here for a couple of weeks and everybody just loves him and starts threads about him and....

epic
I

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 06:49:42 PM »
Aren't you a mod?  Check our IPs.

Clan down SS....it aint that serious.

Dr. Fist

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »

Weeks? I don't want to come off as arrogant but my first post here was 5 days ago. Didn't want all the attention, just need a way to express my feelings, never been an attention seeker. Counselor told me it could be helpful to write about my experiences, always loved lifting heavy weights so this message board suits great. People might like me here because I am an honest guy who doesn't lie about his past.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 06:52:45 PM »
Weeks? I don't want to come off as arrogant but my first post here was 5 days ago. Didn't want all the attention, just need a way to express my feelings, never been an attention seeker. Counselor told me it could be helpful to write about my experiences, always loved lifting heavy weights so this message board suits great. People might like me here because I am an honest guy who doesn't lie about his past.
so where did you serve time
I

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 09:49:04 PM »

picture?

Shakespeare

• Getbig II
  • Thou Doest Protest Too Much
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »

A question pray tell; doest thou still have ownership of thou's anus virginity?

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 10:33:56 PM »
You guys don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Prison ain't a pretty place for guys like you.

Unless you were in Palm Hall in the 80's. Or you were "actually" involved in any type of prison violence in San Quentin or Folsom pre: Corcoran & Pelican Bay. Then you have a right to speak. If not then you should probably leave the topic alone.
Prison these days is a walk in the park.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 10:37:14 PM »
Unless you were in Palm Hall in the 80's. Or you were "actually" involved in any type of prison violence in San Quentin or Folsom pre: Corcoran & Pelican Bay. Then you have a right to speak. If not then you should probably leave the topic alone.
Prison these days is a walk in the park.
exactly bro.  This dr fist is a gimmick
I

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 01:20:31 AM »
attention!! #1 Klaus fan and other convicts

ask dr. fist a question only a convict would know.
A