Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 20, 2017, 07:57:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many cans will the UFC feed Lesnar when he comes back from his fake illness?  (Read 4892 times)
suckmymuscle
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 07:59:34 PM »

Ha ha!  Complete meltdown!!!

Ha ha ha!  I bet you think Hulk Hogan is the greatest fighter ever...lol!

You are contemptible, dude. How can anyone have a serious debate with you? You are comparing one of, if not the greatest professional fighter ever, to the stage actor that was Hulk Hogan. You obviously hate Fedor and PRIDE for whatever reasons. And you can't reply to anything I wrote in my post. You got paw4ed and you know it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Report to moderator   Logged
MindSpin
Expert
Getbig V

MMA > Boxing

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 12:17:56 AM »

Fedor is as legit a Hulk Hogan.  The fights were fixed...sorry to burst your bubble.

w
suckmymuscle
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 08:19:49 AM »

Fedor is as legit a Hulk Hogan.  The fights were fixed...sorry to burst your bubble.

I have already destroyed this claim of yours. You have no evidence for that. No one agrees with you. Your claim that Fedor is as legeitimate as Hulg Holgan makes you beneath being worthy of having a debate with. If Fedor's fights were fixed with all the serious injury he's suffered in them,, then what about UFC fights where no one ever gets hurt?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 05:24:03 PM »

..and Brock's weren't Roll Eyes

bench
mame09
Getbig III

its simple if it jiggles its fat

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 06:12:07 PM »

dana white knew pride was better than ufc when he sent his boy chucky to japan and got demolished by rampage. that is why he bought them out and took all there fighters because he knows his fighters are nothing but cans.  Wink

brock lesnar with a outstanding record or 4-1 defeated ufc greats like mir, over rated randy and heath herring. and you want to compare fedor who has fought the best in there primes and won every single time.

i would of loved to see brock in pride and get his head kicked in or stomped Grin
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 06:12:24 PM »

..and Brock's weren't Roll Eyes

bench

Shogun, along with dozens of other UFC fighters, says hello.
suckmymuscle
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 07:01:45 PM »

Mindspin is hilarious: his hero is a fake wrestler from the WWE, and yet he accuses Fedor of being as legitimate as another fake wrestler just like Lesnar. Brutal self-ownage by a moron. Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Eric15210
Getbig IV

poor people are crazy I'm eccentric

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »

dana white knew pride was better than ufc when he sent his boy chucky to japan and got demolished by rampage. that is why he bought them out and took all there fighters because he knows his fighters are nothing but cans.  Wink

brock lesnar with a outstanding record or 4-1 defeated ufc greats like mir, over rated randy and heath herring. and you want to compare fedor who has fought the best in there primes and won every single time.

i would of loved to see brock in pride and get his head kicked in or stomped Grin

Pride is dead  Grin and you have to get Brock down for soccer kicks
The only way for Brock to get respect is to fight Fedor and if he wins Fedor fans will have plenty of excuses

RIP Bob Probert
Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »

MMA is in a sad state when someone beats a few guys who are well past their prime and is then viewed as the greatest fighter ever.  Roll Eyes
WeightPSHR
Getbig IV

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 07:32:32 PM »

MMA is in a sad state when someone beats a few guys who are well past their prime and is then viewed as the greatest fighter ever.  Roll Eyes

Nobody is saying Brock is the greatest fighter ever....

Fedor is just fighting for a payday and protecting his "legacy".

I just want to see Fedor come demolish someone in the UFC and prove his ranking.

Let's not be foolish here.  The UFC does have the most compelling match-ups and if they don't...they have the money to
get the best.

Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 07:55:13 PM »

That's why they've gone and gotten the best? The best competition at HW is outside of the UFC right now. Overeem, Barnett, Aleks E are three fighters that come to mind.

Overeem and Fedor are both in a different league than Cock Chestnar.
marty31672
Getbig IV

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 11:06:41 PM »

MMA is in a sad state when someone beats a few guys who are well past their prime and is then viewed as the greatest fighter ever.  Roll Eyes

umm, Randy was the Heavyweight Champion and Mir was the Interim-Heavyweight Champion.
Those were like 2 of the hardest fights in the world at the time.

benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2010, 11:07:20 PM »

bench

* Fedor-Ak-47-motivational-poster.jpg (39.33 KB, 640x512 - viewed 1918 times.)
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »

umm, Randy was the Heavyweight Champion and Mir was the Interim-Heavyweight Champion.

randy was and is way past his prime.....

mir?..i wont comment on mir...there is nothing to even talk about...he was the champ cause thats the best HW the UFC had at the time......and thats sad...

bench
suckmymuscle
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

So you think it's hard to beat a guy who's 46 and weights 40 lbs less than you do? And Frank Mir is a nobody. He looks like a pussy and his claim to fame was defeating a post-prime Nogueira - with great difficulty.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Fury
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »

Hahaha, they weren't anywhere close to two of the hardest fights at the time. What they were was the best the shitty UFC HW division had to offer.

Funny how many people drink the UFC kool-aid. Now a 40-something year old guy fighting someone in their prime and who also outweighs him is a tough fight.  Roll Eyes
suckmymuscle
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 11:15:33 AM »

Mindspin is hilarious: he's the one who thinks that a fake wrestler is the greatest fighter ever, and yet he accuses Fedor of being a fraud like another fake wrestler. What a dumbass, and what a sad way to own yourself in a debate. Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE
MindSpin
Expert
Getbig V

MMA > Boxing

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2010, 11:19:27 AM »

If Fedor's fights were fixed with all the serious injury he's suffered in them,, then what about UFC fights where no one ever gets hurt?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ha ha ha!!  Hulk Hogan also suffered serious "injuries"....ROTFLOL!!!!

w
suckmymuscle
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2010, 04:40:36 PM »

Ha ha ha!!  Hulk Hogan also suffered serious "injuries"....ROTFLOL!!!!

And so did Brock Lesnar in his WWE career, although we're yet to see him suffer them in the other hoax fighting organization he fights for, the UFC . Grin

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

back from the dead...

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2010, 05:18:27 PM »

What the hell does it say on Hulk's tattoo !??! I am xxxxx I am  ...
gmflex
Getbig V

You rebel scum.....

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

Lesnar = Dana White puppet
StoneSmasher
Getbig I

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 02:09:25 AM »

What the hell does it say on Hulk's tattoo !??! I am xxxxx I am  ...

"I am that I am"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!