Author Topic: Dorian Yates is getting married.  (Read 54343 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Dorian Yates is getting married.
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 06:44:12 AM »
from different expo stories it seems like that yes.

she seems to be calling that shots in that relationship, kinda like your "wife" is calling the shots in yours.

LOL....good one kid. Tell me, how does she "seem" to be calling shots?

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 06:46:01 AM »

LOL....good one kid. Tell me, how does she "seem" to be calling shots?

There were a few people with some expo stories that posted them here, and because me memory sucks I cant remember exactly, I do however remember that coleman came across as pussywhipped.

which might be true, coleman comes across as a nice dude and a family guy, would probably do whatever his wife says sadly.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 06:47:17 AM »
you don't have to be an expert when obvious slaps you in your face.

Mort, he's a young boy and has barely got his dick wet.  He's hasn't a clue what he's in for. 
Let him live his fanstasy ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 06:47:30 AM »
Not that I'm wishing this for you but you're typically the type who will get his heart stampeded on by a "she's not really beautiful but I happen to find her pretty" skank. Wouldn't surprise me. It's almost like passing judgement on a war veteran by telling him "I haven't been to war but if I had I'm sure I would'nt have got injured like you idiot". Nice demeanor.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 06:49:48 AM »
What's the story with Dorian and his exwife, why did they leave eachother?

Q

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 06:50:25 AM »
There were a few people with some expo stories that posted them here, and because me memory sucks I cant remember exactly, I do however remember that coleman came across as pussywhipped.

which might be true, coleman comes across as a nice dude and a family guy, would probably do whatever his wife says sadly.

You mean the same Coleman that got a broad prego with trips behind Alti Batisa's back then dumped Alti and got married literally the next day, that Coleman?  Quite the family guy.  Don't let that shit fool you. Ronnie is a good ol country boy but far from dumb or a pushover.

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 06:52:56 AM »
Not that I'm wishing this for you but you're typically the type who will get his heart stampeded on by a "she's not really beautiful but I happen to find her pretty" skank. Wouldn't surprise me. It's almost like passing judgement on a war veteran by telling him "I haven't been to war but if I had I'm sure I would'nt have got injured like you idiot". Nice demeanor.

well oh behold that you're very very wrong, but thx for trying and THinking you have any clue who I have, many getbigger have tried and failed with that latley lol.

Debussy was the only one coming close.

your comparision is fucking Retarded.

Your retarded mind SOMEHOW sawa red line between me thinking you should LEAVE a slut that cheats on you while you're fighting a war, compared to me saying that Im better at war that a war veteran because I wouldnt get hurt ?!?!?!

typical ignorant fucking americans lol!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 06:53:24 AM »

Swede would say something like that...That's why you have to take anything he says witha grain of salt...He's a 20 year old kid that keeps things in perspective.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 06:54:23 AM »
Lucky wench!  >:(

Schmoe hearts everywhere are broken.  :'(

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 06:56:10 AM »
Swede would say something like that...That's why you have to take anything he says witha grain of salt...He's a 20 year old kid that keeps things in perspective.

I would say something bad to a war veteran?

you're fuckign retarded wiggs, and not only when it comes to being treated like a dog.

I like it when americans think they know what people would say, or hell, ever claim for sure they would.

I know that you would piss on the grave of other war veterans wiggs, I know that!! why? because I know that I do I do!

funny when people claim stuff huh?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 06:58:27 AM »

you're fuckign retarded wiggs, and not only when it comes to being treated like a dog.

I like it when americans think they know what people would say, or hell, ever claim for sure they would.

Boy, you're the one who can't even read somebody else's post. Mark my words: "It's almost like saying...."Understand? Doesn't mean you would say it. It's an analogy. Grow up. You need to be called off when you pass judgements you're not entitled to because of your age and other factors.

spinnis

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 06:59:48 AM »
Boy, you're the one who can't even read somebody else's post. Mark my words: "It's almost like saying...."Understand? Doesn't mean you would say it. It's an analogy. Grow up. You need to be called off when you pass judgements you're not entitled to because of your age and other factors.

"boy"

you look like a 18yr old in the photo you posted, how old are you exactly boy?

well, stop making retarded claims even though you out the word "almost" before, doesn't make yourself less dumb.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 07:01:30 AM »
Well, I'm way older than you. That should be enough.

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 07:02:00 AM »

smallest looking "man" ive ever seen thats for sure.

ive Never done personal attacks before, But I think its time to start

WOW ANGRY MEAN FACE ON A 4"11 MAN's body haha.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2010, 07:02:09 AM »

You are very predictable kid.  I could lead you carrot on a stick style and you wouldn't even know.  You're past behavior dictate what you do in the future... You seem to taking my past situation harder then I did since you keep bringing it up.  It's very easy to get in your head.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 07:02:43 AM »
"boy"

well, stop making retarded claims even though you out the word "almost" before, doesn't make yourself less dumb.

I wish and will take it as a compliment.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 07:03:34 AM »

smallest looking "man" ive ever seen thats for sure.

ive Never done personal attacks before, But I think its time to start

WOW ANGRY MEAN FACE ON A 4"11 MAN's body haha.

Leave him alone you towering mountain of a man ::)

spinnis

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 07:03:43 AM »
You are very predictable kid.  I could lead you carrot on a stick style and you wouldn't even know.  You're past behavior dictate what you do in the future... You seem to taking my past situation harder then I did since you keep bringing it up.  It's very easy to get in your head.

you're not "in my head wiggs" this thread did however remind me of you,

Hopefully your "kinds" dies out soon, and with that I didnt mean color, but people being Ok with being treated like dog CRAP by everyone,a nd still be "ok" with it.

and no, you couldn't. =)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 07:05:49 AM »
you're not "in my head wiggs" this thread did however remind me of you,

and no, you couldn't. =)

Didn't say I was in your head.  Said it was very easy to get there and if I wanted to I could.  I wouldn't do it under "Wiggs". ;)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 07:08:24 AM »
"boy"

Could you remind us how tall you are exactly, please?

spinnis

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 07:09:18 AM »
Didn't say I was in your head.  Said it was very easy to get there and if I wanted to I could.  I wouldn't do it under "Wiggs". ;)

no one is "in my head" unless im posting in the same thread like they are, besides that, I couldn't care less about anything on here =)

or maby I should start stalking you until you dump your wife :D

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 07:10:37 AM »
Could you remind us how tall you are exactly, please?

I am short, have I claimed anything else?

that doesnt change the fact that you claim to be a man with a 16 yr old body. Boy.

and judging by that photo, you might just have the shortest upper arms in the world lol.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2010, 07:12:28 AM »
I don't claim to be tall either (but certainly not 4,11 lol) but I'd say you're aging process might be a lil' altered. Might be the juice. Careful with that.

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2010, 07:15:34 AM »
I don't claim to be tall either (but certainly not 4,11 lol) but I'd say you're aging process might be a lil' altered. Might be the juice. Careful with that.

you should stop claiming to know stuff about people, can get you in touble IRL.

If you do "irl" that is.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2010, 07:15:52 AM »
It won't last five years. Can't "fix" a marriage like an Olympia, or three ::)

He could beat her with a stick (no thicker than his thumb ofcourse) and forbid her leaving the house...

oi! maybe Nasser can teach him how that works!!!