Author Topic: Bodyspace's Spokesmodel Contest - vote for my husband  (Read 16502 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: Please vote for my husband for Bodyspace's Spokesmodel Contest!
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2010, 11:58:26 PM »
I feel all warm inside though it could be because I shite myself laughing.
Almost always, yes.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2010, 02:22:31 AM »
Ryan, any plans to get ripped and compete once again? You got one hell of a lot of great potential.

Been thinking about it, of course I'm not quitting just yet, just been put on hold, and been thinking what I want to do next, plus dealing with my personal life as of lately like most guys my age, lol.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2010, 02:54:13 AM »

plus dealing with my personal life as of lately like most guys my age, lol.

let me guess- late 20's early 30's?

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2010, 03:04:34 AM »
Epic back-firing threads like these are the reason I always come back to Getbig! ;D

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2010, 03:16:45 AM »
Are you and your boyfriend gonna write to my boss and tell him to give me a payrise? Exactly, so why the fu ck should I vote for him?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2010, 04:35:09 AM »
Hard to compare you to this guy or Clark or anyone else.  Considering your face is far from being worth to look at and sure you are ripped to shreds but that has to do with you being skinny as hell not because you train.  Sure you will come back with a hey you fat fucker shut your mouth and what do you know.  Will fat as I might be my contacts and experience in this industry far outweighs (pardon the pun) whatever you will ever acheive.  Simply put you are tremendously jealous of this guy already.  He has someone to actually help him while you have no one and a bad attitude on top of that.  you are very negative and no matter how your body looks if you can't get along with anyone then you will basically go nowhere.  Now I am expecting you to post my fat pic and call me fatty.  But deep down you know I am right.  Hope this helps

this.

how the fuck do these people expect to 'model' when they are ugly?
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2010, 04:39:52 AM »
"let me guess- late 20's early 30's?'

hahahaha... we've all been there... the sudden need/pressure for domestication.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2010, 06:30:12 AM »
this.

how the fuck do these people expect to 'model' when they are ugly?

listen, i don't care what you, or noworries or my mon and dad say- I am good looking

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2010, 06:32:17 AM »
The People have spoken.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2010, 02:08:45 PM »
listen, i don't care what you, or noworries or my mon and dad say- I am good looking

yeah, i guess thats why you're having so much success.

i have no beef with you, but i think the lack of attention you are receiving may be due to the fact your not?

think about it- if you were as good looking as you like to think you are i'm sure you would have gotten some kind of attention by now.
b

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2010, 02:09:03 PM »
let me guess- late 20's early 30's?

Actually 24 about to be 25, is that bad? :(

Too many crazy chicks!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
Son for some reason I like your energy but honestly you direct it wrong.  Instead of putting others down and telling them to fuck off or saying you hate people who get free rides, direct it to marketing yourself correctly.  I am telling you that having a negative attitude will fuck you all up.  NO ONE is going to want to work with you unless you are some superstar or you are paying them big dollars.  You are young and energetic and you can get things done but you need too straighten your act.  As fat as I am now I did pretty fucking good marketing myself and getting things no one else could get.  I was in a sport that was not mainstream but I did very good considering what I had to work with.  You have to know how to market yourself.  Be a dick when the cameras are off.  Be Mr. Perfect when they are on.  Sean Ray is awesome at this as was Arnold.  What I saw from Arnold when the cameras were off affected my whole outlook on him.  But as long as the cameras are off then the public will (most of the time) judge you on what they see on camera.  A little lesson from your fat man

And by the way, as much as it is cool how Nicole is promoting her husband, 8 pack does blow him away.

jesus christ guy, do you have to mention you are fat in every post?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2010, 02:26:26 PM »

Actually 24 about to be 25, is that bad? :(

Too many crazy chicks!

The older you get, the crazier they get  :(
P

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »
yeah, i guess thats why you're having so much success.

i have no beef with you, but i think the lack of attention you are receiving may be due to the fact your not?

think about it- if you were as good looking as you like to think you are i'm sure you would have gotten some kind of attention by now.

actually, all joking aside, I am very good looking

seriously, i'm like good looking  like that Spainish dude from the last seasons of the A-team type way.  You know- the guy with the pony tail who used to drive the van

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2010, 11:58:42 PM »

seriously, i'm like good looking  like that Spainish dude from the last seasons of the A-team type way.  You know- the guy with the pony tail who used to drive the van

LOL

AHAHAHAHA MURDOCH?
b

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2010, 06:57:06 AM »

seriously, i'm like good looking  like that Spainish dude from the last seasons of the A-team type way.  You know- the guy with the pony tail who used to drive the van

Very debonair.
Giving 110%

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2010, 07:09:39 AM »
Very debonair.

yes that dude...on the right

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2010, 09:52:36 AM »
Some interesting posts here!

I suggest that Ron consider the possibility of promoting a serious GetBig male and female fitness spokesperson event for those guys and gals who are (or should) be striving to break out within the fitness and/or motion picture industry.

Only those GetBiggers who have the potential to reach the Big Time within either industry should be allowed to enter. I don't know all you members, but only those with real potential should be qualified to enter - such as JNN, Ryan, LeafyBug, Go4it, and possibly even T-Bomz in a few months time. And ..... I'm sure that there are many other GetBiggers who would give those mentioned above solid competition.

The judging should be determined by no less than 7 qualified GetBiggers who are somewhat or deeply familiar with the fitness and movie industry.

My last suggestion is to hire OnlyMe to promote and market the winners of this event. I know the business fairly well and can honestly state that Only knows Hollywood heavies and  he'd do one hell of a good job of marketing on the winners' behalf. That's his expertise. And I'd be more than willing to make some calls in the hope of getting some appropriate magazine coverage.

Hell!, we more than likely have enough 'important' GetBiggers on this board with the required "clout" to find and promote the next big super-star!

Ron!??

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2010, 10:19:59 AM »
I know the business fairly well and can honestly state that Only knows Hollywood heavies and  he'd do one hell of a good job of marketing on the winners' behalf. That's his expertise. A

Translated: Onlyme will sell tickets, collect the money and then the event will be canceled.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »
Translated: Onlyme will sell tickets, collect the money and then the event will be canceled.

settle down shawn

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2010, 10:27:02 AM »

I suggest that Ron consider the possibility of promoting a serious GetBig male and female fitness spokesperson event for those guys and gals who are (or should) be striving to break out within the fitness and/or motion picture industry.

No - some of you guys have no respect for people, especially the women.   This look at this thread.  Hell, some of you cant even make it to check out an expo. Oh well.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »
No - some of you guys have no respect for people, especially the women.   This look at this thread.  Hell, some of you cant even make it to check out an expo. Oh well.

no, we totally respect women (a certain thread with a Million views in the Sex sub forum proves that)

we just don't respect spammers who never contribute to this forum

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodyspace's Spokesmodel Contest - vote for my husband
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2010, 10:59:02 AM »
Ron, we can solve that disrespect problem by simply excluding those disrespectful bastards from any phase of the event.

You can count me out because I am never disrespectful to man nor beast nor GetBigger regardless of one's negative attitude, negative loyalties, hatred of the opposite sex, or sexual persuasion.

Don't blame the 'good guys' for the actions of the 'bad GetBiggers'.

Did I offend by inadvertently naming some of the latter in my original post?

This board really has a chance of doing something good for one or two of it's deserving
members.

RESUBMITTED FOR RECONSIDERATION

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodyspace's Spokesmodel Contest - vote for my husband
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2010, 11:08:41 AM »
Ron, we can solve that disrespect problem by simply excluding those disrespectful bastards from any phase of the event.

You can count me out because I am never disrespectful to man nor beast nor GetBigger regardless of one's negative attitude, negative loyalties, hatred of the opposite sex, or sexual persuasion.

Don't blame the 'good guys' for the actions of the 'bad GetBiggers'.

Did I offend by inadvertently naming some of the latter in my original post?

This board really has a chance of doing something good for one or two of it's deserving
members.

RESUBMITTED FOR RECONSIDERATION

Ron asked me to tell you so stop bothering him.  He is a very busy man.  Thanking you in advance.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2010, 11:15:56 AM »
No - some of you guys have no respect for people, especially the women.   This look at this thread.  Hell, some of you cant even make it to check out an expo. Oh well.
Ron, I'd go to an expo in Chicago if they ever had one.   I attend Club Industry when it comes here.