Author Topic: N.o. Explode  (Read 6374 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: N.o. Explode
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 07:29:00 AM »
Just an update on this - I've stopped using NO-Explode in the past month and have moved onto Superpump 250 after I heard people on here and in general raving about how good it was.

Been using it for nearly a month now and I don't rate it at all - hardly get any noticable pumps, (and it tastes foul) so it's back to the NO-Explode for me once this tub runs out.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 12:48:59 AM »
Try the new NT-version J, great pumps! Was about the only pwo-supp I've tried that actually worked

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 12:49:59 AM »
and is about the only one that doesn't taste like complete arse (blue raspberry)  ;D

*bsn add mode off*

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2010, 02:33:56 PM »
Try the new NT-version J, great pumps! Was about the only pwo-supp I've tried that actually worked

Yep - I've seen the NT version advertised and I'll definitely give it a go.

I also like VPX Shotgun too - I had a few sample packs of that sent to me when it first came out and it was pretty good.

I don't think I'll be using Superpump again.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 11:25:06 AM »
I agree most of the time. No Xplode NT however does really add to your workout. Wavelength: you're an open minded guy, most e-shops sell 1 serving pack's of these NO supps, try the No Xplode NT 1 time and report back. If it failed you lost only 2$. Just do it  ;)

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »
I really like NO XPLODE and the new format (stick packs) have made it even easier to use. Taste is great compared to other pre-workout powders and energizing effects are awesome.

I also like the convience of single serve packets.  They pack easily into my gym back, and are easy to add to a water bottle.  It will be nice when more products move to this direction as people will care more about what is in the product rather than the giant 80 gallon drum its packaged in.  Unfortunately manufacturing single serve packets is not cheap, and only the larger companies can afford to do it, as you need very high production runs to get the costs down. 

NO Explode will give you energy but it lacks the aminos needed to help rebuild your muscles after a hard workout.  It should be obvious what product I prefer.