Author Topic: Good enough to compete?  (Read 15746 times)

Colossus3

• Getbig II
Re: Good enough to compete?
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »
All that talk and still no better up close pics. whats the deal?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2010, 06:15:25 PM »
Haha a 20 year old's dream is to step on stage in a thong and let other men judge his physique? 

Dont you watch IFBB pros pose on stage yourself? You seem to know an awful lot about bodybuilding

If Tbombz has the genetic potential he can make it as a pro because he seems to have the right mindset, go for it

Stavios

« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2010, 07:20:58 PM »
that seems to be quite a fe wpeoples opinion. how much drugs DO  i take exactly? i talk alot about them on this forum, but have i mentioned what i perosnally use?
 i will admit i have tried just about everything, and tried it in many doses. ive made my best gains when i trained the hardest, not when i used the most drugs.

the last 6 months ive used 1/4 of what i was using before, and nothing exotic at all. and i have made as much progress in the last 6 months than i did in the year and a half before that..because ive been focusing on workout intensity and increasing my poundages.

i dont see any reaosn to think that im at risk of slowing down my growth, since i havent experienced any slow dows to this point, even after dropping out alot of drugs, and decreasing protien intake.

one point last summer (of 08) i was taking in 400grams of protein per day, half of which was beef. over 50grams of fat, and over 400grams of carbs. also at the time i was using quite a bit of roids.  the rate i am growing now is probably double than what it was then, and that is with way less drugs, about half the protein, and a year and a few months of time on juice...

so much for "too much too soon"... that whole idea is a huge crock of shit

Yes !!!!!
Same here bro !

because we are young, we started training in the "the weight on the bar is not important for bodybuilders" bullshit

lifting heavy = the key to getting big

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2010, 07:26:13 PM »
Yes !!!!!
Same here bro !

because we are young, we started training in the "the weight on the bar is not important for bodybuilders" bullshit

lifting heavy = the key to getting big

You do realize that when he's talking about poundages he's talking about men don't you ??? :-X

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2010, 01:07:23 AM »
Haha a 20 year old's dream is to step on stage in a thong and let other men judge his physique? 

Well, to each his own. But truen when I was 20, I would have ever given this a thought. And I still don't. I have an allergy to plastic trophies probably.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2010, 01:29:50 AM »
Taylor I think before you decide to do a show you should put yourself through a six week pre contest diet just to get an idea of what weight you want to compete at.  Cut for the show before you enter it,  this is the best way to learn.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2010, 10:41:54 PM »
there's potential...i think these guys are being a little to "encouraging" though.  You have a lot of weight to lose in order to get close to being lean, so you can expect some muscle loss along the way.  Also, if its your first time dieting down for a show, then also expect to make some mistakes along the way. 

To really judge how you look and how you would fair, you should post some mandatory poses for evaluation. 
Also, as one person here said, its hard to tell what you got until you actually "get" lean. 

I think you should try dieting down, and then depending on how you look, evaluate whether you should enter a show or not. 

talk about the pot and the fucking kettle your a fat out of shape bastard yourself
I

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2010, 02:36:05 AM »
Without Clear pics or video

This thread means nothing.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2010, 03:11:32 AM »

yes he must post weekly videos to see his progress ;) ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2010, 03:20:28 AM »

kyomu's english is very good today, crisp and bold. :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2010, 01:26:48 AM »
talk about the pot and the fucking kettle your a fat out of shape bastard yourself

Says Mr. 25% body fat.  Aren't you a fat fuck yourself?