Author Topic: going to try a new diet YES a new diet!  (Read 805 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
going to try a new diet YES a new diet!
« on: January 25, 2010, 05:55:07 AM »
looking to save some money because its gonna get warm soon and may have to "pay to play" with alot of fine as hoes at myrtle beach or locally or wherever i decide

the diet will be mainly only sandwiches with kale greens and manaids on toasted white bread with black pepper and the occasional tomato and thats pretty much it aside from a low calorie coffe in wich i use a tablespoon of myoplex to give it some sweetness

every 2 slices of bread is 120 calories

also i plan to have no more than less than a tablespoon of manaids on each sandwich

im hoping to keep it around 10 sandwiches a day wich is 1200 calories plus 100 calories of mainaids on each slice for taste so thats 2200 calories for a man my size i should lose fast plus 1-3 coffes a day = a total of 2400 calories at max, it sucks its so calorie ladent but maybe this diet will work because the sandwachis are very tasted on toasted/partially burnt bread

there will be no protien powders no anything else in the diet, blackstrap molasses is ineffective, grapejuice works but i dont think i really need it or i would atleast like to try to do without it
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: going to try a new diet YES a new diet!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 06:03:38 AM »
i think when i do decide to up the calories ill add in carrot juice since 64 ounces of the stuff only has about 500 calories
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 06:17:18 AM »
looking to save some money because its gonna get warm soon and may have to "pay to play" with alot of fine as hoes at myrtle beach or locally or wherever i decide

the diet will be mainly only sandwiches with kale greens and manaids on toasted white bread with black pepper and the occasional tomato and thats pretty much it aside from a low calorie coffe in wich i use a tablespoon of myoplex to give it some sweetness

also i plan to have no more than less than a tablespoon of manaids on each sandwich

im hoping to keep it around 10 sandwiches a day wich is 1200 calories plus 100 calories of mainaids on each slice for taste so thats 2200 calories for a man my size i should lose fast plus 1-3 coffes a day = a total of 2400 calories at max, it sucks its so calorie ladent but maybe this diet will work because the sandwachis are very tasted on toasted/partially burnt bread

there will be no protien powders no anything else in the diet, blackstrap molasses is ineffective, grapejuice works but i dont think i really need it or i would atleast like to try to do without it
Dang Falcon this wont be enough protein to maintain muscle size will it? You will save money but lose muscle it seems therefore negating hoe attraction.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 06:38:55 AM »
Dang Falcon this wont be enough protein to maintain muscle size will it? You will save money but lose muscle it seems therefore negating hoe attraction.

Well IMO the amount of repetitions i do will be the key factor in how much mass i will be retaining, ive been on a failry low protien approach for some time,
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 07:06:15 AM »

Damn....I always thought Man aids was to be avoided....although I guess it would help with weight loss...
DAWG

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 07:15:49 AM »
"The Johnny Paintcan Sammich` Diet" finally arrives!!

You fucking idio!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 07:18:09 AM »
johnny's new diet reminds me when i lived in NYC and was broke so i was eating 6 oreos, 6 times a day
still stayed shredded

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 07:47:56 AM »
Well IMO the amount of repetitions i do will be the key factor in how much mass i will be retaining, ive been on a failry low protien approach for some time,
Dude you might want add some seeds or velveeta for protein, we know you are vegetarian

newmom

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 07:49:16 AM »
cans of tuna are pretty cheap too