Author Topic: Yanks - 19 year old enough serve your country but they cannot drink alcohol ?  (Read 3909 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
as long as there american  who cares
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Hey they're letting us have 2 beers for the superbowl. Of course u need to be 21 and drink it in the chowhall, and sign in...and basically take the fun out of it. The Army would take the fun out of coke and hookers.

There is plenty of pussy in the Army...AF...Marines...Na vy. People are people dude. And schocking as it may seem, they let us off Post occasionally.
As HH6 probably knows, there are plenty of desperate ho's in the military. Many a enlisted chick has gotten knocked up on ships. And many a enlisted chick has been disciplined or kicked out for skanky pics on the Internet. Ho's know no boundaries. There is even a saying, "Trust a Marine with your life, not your wife"

Stark

• Getbig V
The legal drinking age used to be 18 but was raised because of all the drunk driving deaths.

But, when you frame the argument your way, it's impossible to defend.

btw I can find you many us service woman as well - there are so many hot once I have my whole gallery full with (gallery doesnt work atm)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bit fucked up isn't it?
So in the US its perfectly ok for a 19 year old to serve and maybe even die for their country but it isn't legal to serve this same 19 year old a beer?

Most laws are not written with commonsense in mind!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Bit fucked up isn't it?
So in the US its perfectly ok for a 19 year old to serve and maybe even die for their country but it isn't legal to serve this same 19 year old a beer?

I never cared for this rule.. Even when I was serving in the Army, my first duty assignment was in a different country, the drinking age was 18 so I was good. I do feel you should be able to drink if you can show a military ID no matter where you are in the States.

One problem though I see is that some young people that never drank alcohol before joining the military causes issues with Alcoholism.

wordy

• Getbig III
It's the same in England. I joined the Armed forces at 16, couldn't legally drink until I was 18.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
you know when your mouth is gettin dry... you plenty high...
Nice song Big Dicked, I forgot this one when I was drunk