Author Topic: Glen Beck's finest moment.  (Read 5176 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Glen Beck's finest moment.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 08:19:12 AM »
stunning

Like what Mal?  Care to address my argument.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 08:24:23 AM »
Like what Mal?  Care to address my argument.   

absolutley not.. you can listen to an uneducated blowhard.. but there were a couple of shows i tried to watch of glenn beck and it disgusted me. The far strecthing and linking of factors that are extrememly far apart..then the crying..this guy said himself that he was an entertainer, more of commentator then a reporter and then he said he was a rodeo clown...so i just cant lend a ton of credit to his "reports"  ::) and the fact that you are an adult, and you put stock in the self professed "rodeo clown" is telling...alls im sayin broham

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 08:26:05 AM »
go research who called Glenn Becks Studio "the fear chamber"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 08:27:50 AM »
absolutley not.. you can listen to an uneducated blowhard.. but there were a couple of shows i tried to watch of glenn beck and it disgusted me. The far strecthing and linking of factors that are extrememly far apart..then the crying..this guy said himself that he was an entertainer, more of commentator then a reporter and then he said he was a rodeo clown...so i just cant lend a ton of credit to his "reports"  ::) and the fact that you are an adult, and you put stock in the self professed "rodeo clown" is telling...alls im sayin broham

Do you care to give a specific example?

BTW - I dont rely on Beck for hard news and more than you should on Madcow who makes shit up herself.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 08:29:21 AM »
go research who called Glenn Becks Studio "the fear chamber"

Mal can you give specific examples of Beck making things up with no basis in fact?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 08:29:52 AM »

I would think a HUGE part of being a success on television would be to entertain as well as inform your audience.I always find it amusing that the left thinks because guys like Rush and Beck are entertaining that it diminishes what they bring to the table.I guess when your used to watching non informative,non entertaining shows like those on MSNBC I understand why your opposed to people with actual talent.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 08:31:50 AM »
Do you care to give a specific example?

BTW - I dont rely on Beck for hard news and more than you should on Madcow who makes shit up herself.  

no i will not play this game with you...becks  "news" does not garner a lot of debating...he is a fear mongering, hate based, doom and gloom, crying, caricature. And you get news from him...hilarious yet extremely sad

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 08:35:37 AM »
no i will not play this game with you...becks  "news" does not garner a lot of debating...he is a fear mongering, hate based, doom and gloom, crying, caricature. And you get news from him...hilarious yet extremely sad

Again: can you give me a specific example of something he has lied about or gotten factually wrong? 

If you cant, than perhaps you are the one with the closed mind, not those of us who dont buy into the MSNBC tripe about anyone they disagree with. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 08:48:34 AM »
Again: can you give me a specific example of something he has lied about or gotten factually wrong? 

If you cant, than perhaps you are the one with the closed mind, not those of us who dont buy into the MSNBC tripe about anyone they disagree with. 

a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

and this is where you get your news...disgusting

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 09:02:51 AM »
a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

and this is where you get your news...disgusting

"THE WHITE MANS GREED RUNS A WORLD IN NEED" Barack Hussein Obama.Beck right,you wrong.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 09:06:38 AM »
"THE WHITE MANS GREED RUNS A WORLD IN NEED" Barack Hussein Obama.Beck right,you wrong.

really...is that racist or is it factual...ie...slavery

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 09:08:01 AM »

teh BIG MAL right..you=wrong

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2010, 09:10:44 AM »
really...is that racist or is it factual...ie...slavery

He was actually refering to Haiti and countries like that at the time,NOT slavery.The reason Haiti fails is simple,its run by blacks.Just as ALL other countries run by blacks fail.By the way,wasnt it blacks that captured the slaves and then sold them to the slave owners,wasnt it actually blacks that enslave their own people?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 09:18:30 AM »
He was actually refering to Haiti and countries like that at the time,NOT slavery.The reason Haiti fails is simple,its run by blacks.Just as ALL other countries run by blacks fail.By the way,wasnt it blacks that captured the slaves and then sold them to the slave owners,wasnt it actually blacks that enslave their own people?
billie billie billie...please dont even attempt to debate this issue with me. For me to discuss the dynamics of American slavery with you,  is equivalent to a Harvard American history Professor speaking to an 8 year old....you are so out of your leauge broham.

I understand you like your social issues to be summed up in a line or 2...simply packaged with out a whole lot of "evil liberal elitist edumacation" clouding good ol fashined dumbassness...and to engage in a debate with this many varying factors is comparable to speaking to a brick wall...

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 09:24:22 AM »

It doesn't change the fact that you have "educated" blowhards like O'Reilly, Maddow, Olbermann, Matthews, Hannity etc. Insulting his education status doesn't change the fact that he did something right to be where he is today.  It seems that is what you are doing which just diminishes your arguement.  

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »
billie billie billie...please dont even attempt to debate this issue with me. For me to discuss the dynamics of American slavery with you,  is equivalent to a Harvard American history Professor speaking to an 8 year old....you are so out of your leauge broham.

I understand you like your social issues to be summed up in a line or 2...simply packaged with out a whole lot of "evil liberal elitist edumacation" clouding good ol fashined dumbassness...and to engage in a debate with this many varying factors is comparable to speaking to a brick wall...

Did they not do that?  Was the slave trade not well established in Africa before Americans came?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »
It doesn't change the fact that you have "educated" blowhards like O'Reilly, Maddow, Olbermann, Matthews, Hannity etc. Insulting his education status doesn't change the fact that he did something right to be where he is today.  It seems that is what you are doing which just diminishes your arguement.  

You arent getting the gist of what im talking about...HE is fine...Beck is being a character that gets him paid...no one can be that stupid..i actually am impressed...the joke is on the people who actually take what he says at face value because he is on fox news...the same goes for rush..., as well as flavor flav, and ray jay...make an idiot of yourself and get paid...the sad thing is that people buy into glenn beck

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 09:30:00 AM »

Ok,thats fine.Then please dont EVER tell me about white people or the racism of Hussein Obama because your light years out of your league in discussing racial issues now.I give example after example of Obamas racism,his BLATANT racism,and you just try to sweep it under a rug as politics.The guy is a racist,plain and simple and sat in that little sawed off lunatics racist church for twenty years and believed every single word.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »
Did they not do that?  Was the slave trade not well established in Africa before Americans came?

Yes, and there were Black Americans who owned and traded slaves themselves, take William Ellison for instance. The historical view that only whites were slave owners is innacurate.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 09:37:52 AM »
You arent getting the gist of what im talking about...HE is fine...Beck is being a character that gets him paid...no one can be that stupid..i actually am impressed...the joke is on the people who actually take what he says at face value because he is on fox news...the same goes for rush..., as well as flavor flav, and ray jay...make an idiot of yourself and get paid...the sad thing is that people buy into glenn beck

I understood...it just didn't come off that way. I just wanted you to clarify.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
I understood...it just didn't come off that way. I just wanted you to clarify.

oh ok... you right..

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2010, 03:09:11 PM »
lol - you call that garbage "fine journalism"? 

See, this is why your credibility takes hits, 333386.  Beck is nothing more than a moderately gifted thespian. 

Stick to your Schiff posts.  Those are actually good.  Very good.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2010, 04:14:06 PM »
This is his finest moment.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2010, 11:12:15 PM »
While Beck may be a bit "excitable", the man has done quite a bit of good work.  Like 333 says he has done a lot to draw attention to some shady characters Obama has appointed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2010, 12:55:34 AM »
"Jerry Springer Beat Oprahfor a couple of years...Just trying to put it all in perspective"

Wow.... very sad there....

ratings mean nothing... If you put Osama bin laden on the radio daily, he would have way more worldwide listeners than Rush... is he moe valid/ correct?  Of course not.

Older people listen to talk radio and news shows... and tend to be more repubs.
Younger people listen to music and watch sitcoms... and tend to be more dems.

it is what it is.