Author Topic: The Derek Anthony Show - Second Episode  (Read 17449 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Message to Derek Anthony From Lee Priest
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2010, 05:22:02 PM »
Vince,

Why are you on Lee Priest's dick after years of calling him a racist and rude?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2010, 05:28:08 PM »
Vince,

Why are you on Lee Priest's dick after years of calling him a racist and rude?

That was a long time ago.  We're cool now and he understands where I was coming from.  I was only on his case because of the PDI issue, I didn't think it was right to beat up on some amateurs to make some quick cash.
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2010, 05:30:22 PM »
That was a long time ago.  We're cool now and he understands where I was coming from.  I was only on his case because of the PDI issue, I didn't think it was right to beat up on some amateurs to make some quick cash.

He's got bills to pay and should go wherever the money is.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2010, 05:35:10 PM »
He's got bills to pay and should go wherever the money is.

And he ended up losing a lot of money like I told him he would years ago in terms of endorsements, shows he could have won, etc. 
A

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2010, 06:44:56 PM »
Is lee priest scared?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: second episode for you getbiggers !!! derek anthony show epicccc
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2010, 06:50:28 PM »
Derek anthony 35 years old 230 lb twink with synthol arms and calves, chipmunk head, bald gay 4 pay homo who lives withi his brother and sucks his penis for protein powder. His mum is a SLUt also. She didn't want me to say though. I shot my load over her lips and left in disgust.

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: Time to own DA
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2010, 06:59:54 PM »
getinonny, what is the brand ??

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2010, 07:13:50 PM »
Vince, we never sold alot of prohomrones in the USA anyway.Most of our buissness was over seas.We move 50-60,000 lbs of protein per month, so thats are real income.We do sell about 5000 fatuburners a month to.We sell ECA and a GOOD Ephedra free formula.We alos do priovate labeling for about 17 diffrent companies now.
We are also starting to sell Waxy Maze, since we are ther only company that uses the original formula Vitargo used to use.Vince you know in our industry you cant put all your eggs in one basket, you have to be flexable.Companies like Anabolic Xtreme and Legal gear are done, thjey had nothinbg else to fall back on.We started as a protein company, and just added products as we grew.We are known for havbing the best tasting protein that is all natural.We use Lohan KAU as our sweetener.It is a melon in China that is 300 times sweeter then sugar.

Where is Van B when we need him. No you are not selling the original vitargo. Vitargo is made from BARELY...not CORN. MAIZE =CORN. Very simple, and I hope this helps.

Genr8  Vitargo is the only real Vitargo on the market right now because Anthony Almada owns the patent to it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »
Jet Fuel costs about $3-$4 to make.  How much do they charge for this stuff???. It's just Caffiene Synephrine and Green tea. You could the same effect from a large cup of coffee, that will cost you $1.25 at 7-11.  Or just go buy some NO-DOZ for $5, I bet it would be stronger, lol. If you really want to rock your boat.....Take 200-300mg of Caffiene with some Robitussin. Robitussin has 200mg of Guaifensin. This will  open up your airways and are bronchule dialaters.    If you take this with Caffiene is has an ephedra like feel to it. It will make you alert a fu#$#.  So if you buy a bottle of Caffiene pills and generic Robitussin you will spend about $8, and get at least 20 good workouts in. I guarantee you it will be 10 times stronger than Jet Fuel.....

Thanks for the recipe. I may have to try this. Got any others?
HAHA, RON.....

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »
From Lee Priest in Response to DA's comments on his show.

i thought we were cool... and then you open your mouth and insult me ? IM A DUMB ASS? NOT BAD FOR A NON PRO,GAY FOR PAY SYNTHOL FAG. GOT MY OWN SHOW AND THE INFAMOUS LEE PRIEST LISTENED TO IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD ILL SHOW THAT TO THE SPONSORS WHO HAVE OFFERED TO SPONSOR THE SHOW. EVEN THE PROS LISTEN TO IT. DONT HATE DUDE...YOU STARTED I FINISHED THIS SHIT YOU WANT A WAR ILL COME GUNS BLAZING. I LIKED YOUR STYLE NO HOLDS BAR KIND OF ATTITURE. BUT ITS TIME TO DUDE TO LET IT GO AND PASS THE TORCH...PLUG MY TATS ARE TEN TIMES BETTER CIAO MY AUSSIE FRIEND ILL BE THINKING OF YOU WHILE IM ON MY DATE SHE WANTED TO GO TO OUTBACK I WAS LIKE WOW THATS FUNNY.......LOL

We are cool Derek...you need to lighten up......I dont know where you got all that above from...Not my writing...I asked was Jason your brother..because you gave him so much credit...Him having his problem..wow....so he might be slow....There are plenty of smart people out there with his same condition...He sent me a few private messages before he was on radio talking shit...so yes it's the internet...so if he is slow...retarded or whatever...i will have my say.....it's all fun.......So what you like to be the poutrages one say what you like ..but when someone else does it...you flip out.....Jee i hope you arent for real...be a shame if you actually believe all this shit and hype ..be like living in the matrix....

And please whoever it is..unless Derek is banned from MD please don't delete his post from my section....thank you

Go away Vince

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »
Okami What about Robert Burneika? The biggest and best amatuer bodybuilder in the world right now!!!!!
Is he natural like you  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: second episode for you getbiggers !!! derek anthony show epicccc
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2010, 08:34:56 PM »
Derek anthony 35 years old 230 lb twink with synthol arms and calves, chipmunk head, bald gay 4 pay homo who lives withi his brother and sucks his penis for protein powder. His mum is a SLUt also. She didn't want me to say though. I shot my load over her lips and left in disgust.
:o :o :o

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2010, 10:37:42 PM »
Vince, we never sold alot of prohomrones in the USA anyway.Most of our buissness was over seas.We move 50-60,000 lbs of protein per month, so thats are real income.We do sell about 5000 fatuburners a month to.We sell ECA and a GOOD Ephedra free formula.We alos do priovate labeling for about 17 diffrent companies now.
We are also starting to sell Waxy Maze, since we are ther only company that uses the original formula Vitargo used to use.Vince you know in our industry you cant put all your eggs in one basket, you have to be flexable.Companies like Anabolic Xtreme and Legal gear are done, thjey had nothinbg else to fall back on.We started as a protein company, and just added products as we grew.We are known for havbing the best tasting protein that is all natural.We use Lohan KAU as our sweetener.It is a melon in China that is 300 times sweeter then sugar.

You may have spoken a bit soon. AX just announced a new Stimulant X formula.

Can not WAIT to see what happens. :)
Almost always, yes.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2010, 11:35:02 PM »
And he ended up losing a lot of money like I told him he would years ago in terms of endorsements, shows he could have won, etc. 

Goodrum don't you understand you are insignificant to Lee and anyone else but Vissy.  You are a joke and you should just shoot yourself in the head.
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2010, 11:36:18 PM »
Goodrum don't you understand you are insignificant to Lee and anyone else but Vissy.  You are a joke and you should just shoot yourself in the head.

God
thank you for stating this
22 to 1 says if you asked Lee Priest who Vince is he wouldnt have a clue

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2010, 11:40:12 PM »
Derek sucks dick, Lee likes to shit on people and Goodrum likes to take it up the ass.  What a trio. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010, 03:41:42 AM »
Oh Yeah.  Jet Fuel is one of the most cheapest supplements to make because its a generic prop blend. 

BTW, now that you're not able to sell pro steroids, what's the future for Xtreme Labs
Vince do you sell moonshine he must have a great place there in the woods for a steel.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2010, 03:43:25 AM »
I was just about to say that

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2010, 03:53:23 AM »
what an enormous pair of forearms that man has.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2010, 05:31:33 AM »
what an enormous pair of forearms that man has.

What does that say?  "I'm not rebelling, It's a anagram."

???

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2010, 05:39:03 AM »
Lee Priest shit, both legs.

Derek has better tattoos and a boxing backround, he could beat the fuck out of that dwarf Priest.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2010, 06:12:56 AM »
Derek sucks dick, Lee likes to shit on people and Goodrum likes to take it up the ass.  What a trio. 
;D

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2010, 07:09:26 AM »
message from Susan to Derek Anthony:

you're a phaggot and someone, somewhere is walking around with herpes on his dick after your little coldsore mouth swallowed his load.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2010, 07:12:51 AM »
message from Susan to Derek Anthony:

you're a phaggot and someone, somewhere is walking around with herpes on his dick after your little coldsore mouth swallowed his load.

???

Squadfather???
A