Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas  (Read 20408 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »
regardless of which form you prefer , ronnie looked great at the AC and the 99 O, and the 99 GP show:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 12:07:04 PM »
regardless of which form you prefer , ronnie looked great at the AC and the 99 O, and the 99 GP show:
I Agree with you there. I don't know why you insist on using that screencap in the middle tho, the quality is just shit and it looks fucked with.
No other source has Ronnie looking like that.. Not the pics nor the actual vid. So I don't know why you post it. But whatever.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 12:26:26 PM »
Looks like he found his calves for that show.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 12:28:26 PM »
Looks like he found his calves for that show.

He shrunk the rest of himself down to match his calves. Smart move, IMHO.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »
Ronnie looked great in 2000. Bigger and thicker than 1999.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 01:16:41 PM »
I hate to say it but Nasser looks pretty damn huge in the last photo.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 01:22:39 PM »
 :o..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »
I hate to say it but Nasser looks pretty damn huge in the last photo.

He is, but Ronnie looks twice as big with a smaller waist and vastly superior taper.

More 2000

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 01:28:57 PM »
I Agree with you there. I don't know why you insist on using that screencap in the middle tho, the quality is just shit and it looks fucked with.
No other source has Ronnie looking like that.. Not the pics nor the actual vid. So I don't know why you post it. But whatever.

no, every source has him looking like that.

here is forcedreps screencap from a few years ago:

ronnie's physique looks exactly the same. slight difference in colour, but you have different people making different caps from different sources (VHS vs DVD) etc.

now, that I have proven you wrong, like I always do with the nuthuggers "oh that shot is faked cause its better than dorian ever looked" bullshit, you can correct yourself and put away the sorry excuses.

:P

Flower Boy Ran Away

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »
98/99 FTW

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »

ronnie's physique looks exactly the same. slight difference in colour, but you have different people making different caps from different sources (VHS vs DVD) etc.

now, that I have proven you wrong, like I always do with the nuthuggers "oh that shot is faked cause its better than dorian ever looked" bullshit, you can correct yourself and put away the sorry excuses.

I disagree with you.  That pic is definitely sharpened....here is the actual video footage of his 1999 routine.  Pause it around 3:44 and you'll see what I mean.  And to be fair, no matter the lighting, Ronnie > Dorian in the MM....RC has the best MM ever (Levrone close second).

[/youtube]

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 01:41:05 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 01:42:42 PM »
goddamnit ronnie looks so fucking goodd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 01:46:39 PM »
I disagree with you.  That pic is definitely sharpened....here is the actual video footage of his 1999 routine.  Pause it around 3:44 and you'll see what I mean.  And to be fair, no matter the lighting, Ronnie > Dorian in the MM....RC has the best MM ever (Levrone close second).

[/youtube]

no wonder you think that shot is sharpened. that youtube clip is blurry as hell!

I'll see if I can find a good quality vid of his 99 routine and you can see that the shot is not sharpened at all.

I used to have the VHS tape of the 99 O (chucked it cause I no longer have a VHS player lol). and I can tell you he looks unreal. esp. in the most muscluar shots. detail everywhere.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 01:48:03 PM »
Oh, so we are nuthugging babies when we claim a shot is sharpened (even when it clearly is), but you can claim the real footage is blurry???  Epic hypocrisy  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 01:52:32 PM »
Oh, so we are nuthugging babies when we claim a shot is sharpened (even when it clearly is), but you can claim the real footage is blurry???  Epic hypocrisy  ::)

LOL you are an idiot. that blurry youtube clip has been around for years. and its poor quality has been known for years.

no VHS or DVD copy looks like that.

whoever uploaded the shot did a piss poor job. it looks like they filmed their TV and posted that.. ::)

I think I should refer you to some posts from ForcedReps who posted the first screencaps from the VHS and DVD copies in the truce thread.

see, the nuthuggers have been claiming the 99 stuff is faked from day one. even though anyone with the Olympia on tape or DVD knows it isn't..

::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »
agreed.

but your friend ND keeps insisting that he was better in 2001 just because his hero Peter McGough said so LOL ::)

While I could care less what Peter McGough thinks, I agree that 01 was his best overall look, despite the gut. The worst was probably 04...I don't care how big he was....he just looked like a bloated mess IMO.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 01:59:12 PM »
LOL you are an idiot. that blurry youtube clip has been around for years. and its poor quality has been known for years.

no VHS or DVD copy looks like that.

whoever uploaded the shot did a piss poor job. it looks like they filmed their TV and posted that.. ::)

I think I should refer you to some posts from ForcedReps who posted the first screencaps from the VHS and DVD copies in the truce thread.

see, the nuthuggers have been claiming the 99 stuff is faked from day one. even though anyone with the Olympia on tape or DVD knows it isn't..

::)

You have got to be the most delusional person on this board.  Watch the Youtube video in 480P and tell me it's blurry!!!  It is crystal clear for godsake.  

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 02:01:14 PM »
He shrunk the rest of himself down to match his calves. Smart move, IMHO.

More like he remembered to site-inject that day. Lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2010, 02:02:48 PM »
Here is a classic post from getbig history from ForcedReps (who first posted the 99 screencaps a few years ago) tearing the nuthuggers a new asshole in regards to claiming that the screenshots and vids were sharpened:

enjoy nuthuggers! :P

Ok, one more time I give away 5 minutes of my life and step down to the retarded level of internet fanboy bodybuilding.

Time to *own* you skinny little bitch again  

Here you go skinny little nerd  

The quality of the youtube clips from muscledvd are taken from a VHS tape jackass.

How can you say stuff like ***HERE IS THE ENTIRE ROUTINE AND IN NO WAY DO THEY MATCH THE PICS HULKSTER HAS BEEN POSTING SINCE PAGE 18***

Are you blind ?

BTW caps lock is for retards, your BS will still look not more important you nerd  

Sure the quality of the youtube videos are not the same like the DVD or a good DVD rip cause youtube vids are always very strong compressed but hell, even a idiot like you should be able to see that coleman still looks nearly the same like on my pics.

Here is the source that I've used to make my pics, Like I said all is legit even if a few yates hardcore nut-huggers have a hard time to believe that.

OK DVD rip.

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

DL it, take pics with bs player like I have done and if your pics look like mine then you are retarded but most of the ppl here already know that

Here is one of the so called DVD clips from muscledvd on youtube.

If you would have opened your eyes before you have talked BS then you would have noticed the Hi-Fi at the start in the right upper corner you little retarded internet bodybuilder.

DVD's/DVD players don't do that, only retarded VHS recorders so the source of the youtube clip is crapy VHS but how could you know that ?

You must live under a stone, I bet you have never seen a DVD player or a VHS recorder in your entire life so you have a good excuse this time

IceCold you are just a retard if you think that a VHS rip is more legit than a ok DVD rip.

Yeah the nick of the guy from your youtube link is muscledvd so the clip must be from a DVD LOL!!!!!

Great work Dr.Watson  

Holy fucking christ, you must be the king of the retards here LOL!!!!

BTW, why have you still not downloaded this DVD rip ?

http://rapidshare.de/files/34357800/1999_olymp.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34362584/1999_olymp.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/34364476/1999_olymp.part3.rar.html

Password =   www.fittimpo.cz

Too stupid to dl from rapidshare, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

DL it take pics and STFU you skinny assclown  

That was the source for my screenshots, yeah I know GMV ( producers of the olympia tapes/DVD's ) have faked the olympia video too that all the yates fanboys like you and NarcissisticDeity etc.... have something to bitch  

Sorry ND, first I thought you can use facts to defend your idol but after I have seen your line ***Countdown to the excues........5........4 .........3...... ***  I can only say you are just another irritated yates fanboy that cannot accept evidences in form of legit pics/videos.

I thought your idol yates looks so much better than coleman in 1999 so why do you come up with crap like faked vids now ?

Hahahahahaha, I bet you were shocked as hell after you have seen my pics the first time.

If you guys still need more evidence how coleman has looked at the 1999 Mr.O no problem.

Next week I'll take a few HQ screencaps 720x480 (NTSC) directly from the 1999 Mr.O DVD.

If that's still not enough evidence for you and for the mentally retarded skinny internet bodybuilder IceCold to show you guys that my pics were never faked then I'll upload the DVD VOB of the 1999 MR.O that shows the Pre-Judging round to shut the mouth of all the shit talkers here.

If you guys were shocked from my pics then I can promise you will hate those HQ DVD screencaps and the VOB file  

I bet even this will not change the mind of IceCold and the other hardcore yates fanboys but hey it's worth a try.

Here is a little tip from me for all the nut-huggers.

If you want show how great your idol is/was use facts and don't come up with stupid excuses about faked vids/pics etc...., this let you guys just look like retarded internet fanboys

such classic owning of the in denial nuthuggers!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2010, 02:04:34 PM »
Sorry ND, first I thought you can use facts to defend your idol but after I have seen your line ***Countdown to the excues........5........4 .........3...... ***  I can only say you are just another irritated yates fanboy that cannot accept evidences in form of legit pics/videos.

I thought your idol yates looks so much better than coleman in 1999 so why do you come up with crap like faked vids now ?

hahahahahaha ForcedReps embarassed all the nuthuggers so well!

and it seems still today, they are in denial of Ronnie 1999...LMAO
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 02:09:20 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha ::) I don't give a fuck what you post, Hulkster.  Bottom line is the video on Youtube--which is clear--looks nothing like the bullshit pics you always post.

Everyone on here knows you are a pathetic liar who will post anything (misquotes, touched up pics, etc.) to prove you idiotic comments, so how could you possibly expect anyone to believe you??  The sad thing is all of the Dorian fans admit Ronnie was great; however, your insecure little self just can't quite handle the fact that Dorian vs. Ronnie is a close matchup that could go either way.  

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2010, 02:19:53 PM »
Ronnie looked great in 2000. Bigger and thicker than 1999.

Yeah, I agree. His 2000 showing is very underrated imo, I think 2000 was one of his best ever.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2010, 02:22:03 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »

yeah... not exactly. It doesnt match the video of 99 out on the net. Making it.. derrrrr modified. Sorry thanks for playing. See Roal lions reply.