Author Topic: favorite UFC fighter and why  (Read 4223 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: favorite UFC fighter and why
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 09:42:41 PM »
Prob amateur boxer

Makes sense.

Must have been a hell of a car crash.

I think Derek Anthony's current boxing record is right at 7-0 with 7 kayos so apparently we have a few badasses in our midst for sure.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 09:47:12 PM »
Take a guess.......

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 09:48:45 PM »
Makes sense.

Must have been a hell of a car crash.

I think Derek Anthony's current boxing record is right at 7-0 with 7 kayos so apparently we have a few badasses in our midst for sure.

I've had over 200 street fights. Lost only one because it ended up being 7 guys on me at once. I ko'd 6 of them before the 7th found a brick and smashed me over the head with it and it was lights out,  :D :D :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 09:49:23 PM »
I've had over 200 street fights. Lost only one because it ended up being 7 guys on me at once. I ko'd 6 of them before the 7th found a brick and smashed me over the head with it and it was lights out,  :D :D :D

Bruce Lee approved.

Did the last guy standing take you to see the "evil boss" afterwards?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »
I've had over 200 street fights. Lost only one because it ended up being 7 guys on me at once. I ko'd 6 of them before the 7th found a brick and smashed me over the head with it and it was lights out,  :D :D :D
Ive realized one thing here tonight. There are those who have lived an exciting life and then there are those who never leave the couch long enough to have experienced anything more tangible then what they accomplished in their pathetic life.

I

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 09:53:53 PM »
Ive realized one thing here tonight. There are those who have lived an exciting life and then there are those who never leave the couch long enough to have experienced anything more tangible then what they accomplished in their pathetic life.

.....and there are those who have somehow managed to combine both and yet still be unbelievably bitter and insecure that nobody believes their stories.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 09:54:11 PM »

So when are you going to leave the couch? I've been gone all day and got back in the late afternoon only to see that you haven't left the board ever.

If your life is so exciting, why are you here?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 09:54:30 PM »
why not favorite MMA fighter?
DAWG

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »
Bruce Lee approved.

Did the last guy standing take you to see the "evil boss" afterwards?

Yea, it was Van Damme though. No really, it was!

FYI, 200 fights quoted on getbig = 5-6 in real life

200 pounds = 160 pounds

benching 300 = 185 pounds

21 inch arm = 16 inch arm

::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 09:56:02 PM »

Shit! I remember that! You had the 6th guy in an uma plata about to take out his shoulder when that pussy sneaked up behind you.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 09:56:16 PM »
So when are you going to leave the couch? I've been gone all day and got back in the late afternoon only to see that you haven't left the board ever.

If your life is so exciting, why are you here?

I go to the gym at 5am for weight training and again at 1pm for cardio for 90 mins and then again tonight for 60mins.  I train 4 hours a day during the off season.   During the summer I cut out cardio do to my type of work.  
I

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 09:59:17 PM »
Yea, it was Van Damme though. No really, it was!

FYI, 200 fights quoted on getbig = 5-6 in real life

200 pounds = 160 pounds

benching 300 = 185 pounds

21 inch arm = 16 inch arm

::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=318410.msg4521236#msg4521236   you fuckin hack ! write your own material you son of a bitch  >:(

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 10:02:58 PM »
Just for the record I'm not saying I don't believe you Slacker, although I think 80% of the claims by others are BS here

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 10:07:44 PM »
I go to the gym at 5am for weight training and again at 1pm for cardio for 90 mins and then again tonight for 60mins.  I train 4 hours a day during the off season.   During the summer I cut out cardio do to my type of work.  

Then why are you so fat?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 10:08:15 PM »
Just for the record I'm not saying I don't believe you Slacker, although I think 80% of the claims by others are BS here
I oped ed a thread in titled ask slacker for the truth and i was answering all the questions openly and honestly and rather than taking advantage of it to learn the truth. some old guys started flaming.  Let me clear up some things for you

ask any question you want and ill answer it honestly
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »
Then why are you so fat?
12% is excellent for someone who trains for fun. esp at my size
I

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 10:09:26 PM »

I got some Ocean front property in Arizona for sale too if you are interested, "FlexB"...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 10:10:29 PM »
I got some Ocean front property in Arizona for sale too if you are interested, "FlexB"...

I love Arizona, been to Phoenix specifically but must have missed the ocean  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 10:12:12 PM »
I love Arizona, been to Phoenix specifically but must have missed the ocean  :D

You put down a respectable down payment and I'll throw the Golden Gate in for free as well.  8)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2010, 10:13:30 PM »
I oped ed a thread in titled ask slacker for the truth and i was answering all the questions openly and honestly and rather than taking advantage of it to learn the truth. some old #### started flaming.  Let me clear up some things for you

8)
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »
I oped ed a thread in titled ask slacker for the truth and i was answering all the questions openly and honestly and rather than taking advantage of it to learn the truth. some old #### started flaming.  Let me clear up some things for you

I

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »

I don't have much to ask really. I know you're from Canada though ;D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2010, 10:24:24 PM »
I don't have much to ask really. I know you're from Canada though ;D
yep and you see how they have a chance to get all their answers and yet they would rather cast comments  on me
I

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2010, 10:35:55 PM »
yep and you see how they have a chance to get all their answers and yet they would rather cast comments  on me

I used to post on the flexonline boards years ago for probably 7-8 years and it was similar -- just a flame fest all day and night. There was a good core of like 20-30 guys but a few ruined it for everyone and they cleaned the board up, kicking half the members out. I made the mistake of being too open and it didn't matter if I made a million dollars a year and dated a supermodel. The jealousy and hatred culminating from actual successful attributes was amazing. Message forums are a weird thing so these days I don't let it get personal nor  share anything personal. I, like you, have led a good life and have experienced very cool things, but sharing them on message boards somehow, in some twisted way, just generates a lot of hatred and envy. But I gotta admit the wars were fun  :D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2010, 10:38:46 PM »
I used to post on the flexonline boards years ago for probably 7-8 years and it was similar -- just a flame fest all day and night. There was a good core of like 20-30 guys but a few ruined it for everyone and they cleaned the board up, kicking half the members out. I made the mistake of being too open and it didn't matter if I made a million dollars a year and dated a supermodel. The jealousy and hatred culminating from actual successful attributes was amazing. Message forums are a weird thing so these days I don't let it get personal nor  share anything personal. I, like you, have led a good life and have experienced very cool things, but sharing them on message boards somehow, in some twisted way, just generates a lot of hatred and envy. But I gotta admit the wars were fun  :D
amen well said.   I thought being honest and opening up would allow me to perhaps help or inspire someone else. I guess all I inspired was hatred and jealousy
I