Author Topic: ROFLMAOOO@Whatever this may be.  (Read 8108 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Question for True Adonis
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 10:34:56 PM »
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 10:37:34 PM »
No offense Adonis, you've got to admit that this was funny...

S

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: ROFLMAOOO@Whatever this may be.
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »
I was the strongest at UNC when I was there. Of course I was obese but my lifts were pretty high.  I have been to 3 Schools and currently have a total of 13 years of college in 3 totally different fields and have completed 2 degrees. 

In what fields, if i may ask? UNC is a good school but my visit there was not what i was hoping for.  >:(
D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 10:42:15 PM »
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 10:43:01 PM »
In what fields, if i may ask? UNC is a good school but my visit there was not what i was hoping for.  >:(

What was your visit for and why did you go?  Don`t tell me it was a basketball game.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 10:44:29 PM »

Home » Forums » Online Campaign
General "TRUEADONIS" is looking for a FEW good Men and Women. ROUSING UP an ONLINE ARMY.
November 2nd, 2007 by Adam Abeles

Hello Everyone,

I am Adam, aka TRUEADONIS on youtube and in many other far reaches of the internet.  I am currently enlisting members in a large scale, ONLINE ARMY.  I have many, many tasks to give out and much is needed to be done.  Efforts will not only be coordinated, but some will also become special assignment.  We shall pool all of our talents together.  Every last one of you has talent and something to give.  Gravel`s Online Army will be conducted via Instant Messenger.

To become an immediate member of Gravel`s Online Army, please instant message myself at: Carolinegresh

Simply send an Instant Message and you will be added to Gravel`s Online Army.

We have a lot planned so WE WANT YOU!

Download Instant Messenger if you do not have it.  www.aim.com   It takes only a second.

We must not be complacent.  I can assure you my friends, that what we do here will have a DEEP and RESOUNDING impact.

The POWER that we can, and WILL wield may shock you.  I can assure you that your expectations will be exceeded.

I am committed to making Gravel`s Online Army a constant and omnipresent force in the Online World.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Adam Abeles

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2010, 10:46:58 PM »
Why on Earth are you posting on getbig right now instead of pleasuring that sweet sweet woman of yours?  ???

She is in the bed reading Asimov stories.  I have been doing some reading and writing on ScienceDaily and of course posting here.  I will probably be up for 3 hours or so at least and then I will finish reading Cosmicomics by Italo Calvino before I go to bed.

Not too exciting.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2010, 10:47:23 PM »
What was your visit for and why did you go?  Don`t tell me it was a basketball game.

To see the Campus and visit with the professors. Nice campus but it was just not what i was looking for.  8)
D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »
She is in the bed reading Asimov stories.  I have been doing some reading and writing on ScienceDaily and of course posting here.  I will probably be up for 3 hours or so at least and then I will finish reading Cosmicomics by Italo Calvino before I go to bed.

Not too exciting.

Good stuff, I have a quick question if you don't mind.  If Sunday is my cheat day, how long do I need to wait to start "hogging out".  I've restricted myself to between 1500 and 2000 calories all week.  Should I wait till tomorrow when I wake up, or can I start now?  Technically it is Sunday.  Also, do you do cheat days or just cheat meals?  I've been doing cheat days (every Sunday), and it doesn't seem to be hurting progress any.
S

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 10:49:46 PM »
his names Adam Abeles
he lives in Greensboro North Carolina

he had some title doing unpaid work for some noname retard who wanted to run for president

he went to a juco and has limited education

he's a farce,...for Gods sake he lives at home

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »
Home » Forums » Online Campaign
General "TRUEADONIS" is looking for a FEW good Men and Women. ROUSING UP an ONLINE ARMY.
November 2nd, 2007 by Adam Abeles

Hello Everyone,

I am Adam, aka TRUEADONIS on youtube and in many other far reaches of the internet.  I am currently enlisting members in a large scale, ONLINE ARMY.  I have many, many tasks to give out and much is needed to be done.  Efforts will not only be coordinated, but some will also become special assignment.  We shall pool all of our talents together.  Every last one of you has talent and something to give.  Gravel`s Online Army will be conducted via Instant Messenger.

To become an immediate member of Gravel`s Online Army, please instant message myself at: Carolinegresh

Simply send an Instant Message and you will be added to Gravel`s Online Army.

We have a lot planned so WE WANT YOU!

Download Instant Messenger if you do not have it.  www.aim.com   It takes only a second.

We must not be complacent.  I can assure you my friends, that what we do here will have a DEEP and RESOUNDING impact.

The POWER that we can, and WILL wield may shock you.  I can assure you that your expectations will be exceeded.

I am committed to making Gravel`s Online Army a constant and omnipresent force in the Online World.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Adam Abeles
I was actually,
Chief Biological Science Advisor
Evolution@Gravel2008.us
Mike Gravel for President 2008
www.Gravel2008.us

I was able to get Mike to post this video for me:

Mike Gravel was the BEST PRESIDENT we never had.  At least we had him to STOP THE DRAFT as a Senator.  This is a true American.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 10:53:31 PM »
I miss Mike.  :'(

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 10:54:12 PM »
unpaid volunteer given a big title

dude--you are minimally educated
If you had a strong education you wouldnt feel the need to be a braggart and toss big words around on here to make yourself feel superior. Thats what gives it away.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 10:59:14 PM »
Mike Gravel PWNING Barack, Hillary and Biden

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »
Here
I'll be Adonis describing himself using his methods

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."[1]

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige.[2] Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness.

Diagnostic criteria (DSM-IV-TR = 301.81)

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
       2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
       3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
       4. requires excessive admiration
       5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
       6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
       7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
       8. is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
       9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

It is also a requirement of DSM-IV that a diagnosis of any specific personality disorder also satisfies a set of general personality disorder criteria.

see I can cut and paste too

but Adonis thinks he actually has a clue what he is talking about and feels smart (yay Adonis)
thus bringing about the posted disorder here

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »
and that boys and girls, encompasses the personality of Adam Abeles, aka The True Adonis, in a nutshell

a low self esteem mildly educated fool who still tugs Mom's apron

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 11:05:46 PM »
and that boys and girls, encompasses the personality of Adam Abeles, aka The True Adonis, in a nutshell

a low self esteem mildly educated fool who still tugs Mom's apron
Mom and Dad are dead there captain.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 11:07:44 PM »
Another Pwning.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 11:09:10 PM »
Mom and Dad are dead there captain.  :D

good
hopefully you follow soon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2010, 11:21:54 PM »
Good stuff, I have a quick question if you don't mind.  If Sunday is my cheat day, how long do I need to wait to start "hogging out".  I've restricted myself to between 1500 and 2000 calories all week.  Should I wait till tomorrow when I wake up, or can I start now?  Technically it is Sunday.  Also, do you do cheat days or just cheat meals?  I've been doing cheat days (every Sunday), and it doesn't seem to be hurting progress any.
You can do cheat days if you like but here is a tip and a good one you should adhere to:

Have a minimum starting time for your first meal after sleep or even if you are up.  Here is an example of what I mean.  Lets say you went to bed at 12 am and sleep until 8am.  At 8am you can begin eating for the days total.   Now say you go to bed one day at 10 pm and wakeup at 5 am. DO NOT start eating until 8 am.  What will happen is that you will effectively eat more calories than the limit you set if you do not adhere to the time rule.  Over time not adhering can easily add up the average caloric amount to where you can easily be eating 500-1000 over in a 24 hour period which in turn raises a weekly intake and so on to monthly and on....So remember, set a minimum starting time, it can be any time you prefer.  Mine happens to be 8 am.  

Getting back to cheat days.  I personally do not need them since my daily caloric intake is high at about 3000-3200 calories at the moment.  When I say cheat day, I mean not counting calories and that is all.  I do not limit any type of food at any time so the word "cheat" of course is different for me than it is for the dogmatic Gym myth followers.  (they think in terms of food in either being good or bad or dirty or clean when there is no such thing at all)

If referring to cheat meal you mean not counting calories for one sitting but keeping track the rest, then that too is a good approach and you may be able to pull it off more frequently throughout the week without any weight gain.

Sticking with your cheat days( no caloric limit) is perfect in my opinion and you will certainly see the results you are after.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2010, 11:30:48 PM »
You can do cheat days if you like but here is a tip and a good one you should adhere to:

Have a minimum starting time for your first meal after sleep or even if you are up.  Here is an example of what I mean.  Lets say you went to bed at 12 am and sleep until 8am.  At 8am you can begin eating for the days total.   Now say you go to bed one day at 10 pm and wakeup at 5 am. DO NOT start eating until 8 am.  What will happen is that you will effectively eat more calories than the limit you set if you do not adhere to the time rule.  Over time not adhering can easily add up the average caloric amount to where you can easily be eating 500-1000 over in a 24 hour period which in turn raises a weekly intake and so on to monthly and on....So remember, set a minimum starting time, it can be any time you prefer.  Mine happens to be 8 am. 

Getting back to cheat days.  I personally do not need them since my daily caloric intake is high at about 3000-3200 calories at the moment.  When I say cheat day, I mean not counting calories and that is all.  I do not limit any type of food at any time so the word "cheat" of course is different for me than it is for the dogmatic Gym myth followers.  (they think in terms of food in either being good or bad or dirty or clean when there is no such thing at all)

If referring to cheat meal you mean not counting calories for one sitting but keeping track the rest, then that too is a good approach and you may be able to pull it off more frequently without any weight gain.

Sticking with your cheat days( no caloric limit) is perfect in my opinion and you will certainly see the results you are after.

Thank you very much for all the information!
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 11:38:41 PM »
good
hopefully you follow soon
Why did you PM this to me?

disturbia
Getbig IV

Quote The Raven, never more

(No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: Today at 02:33:57 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
does it suck that I know you are a phony?
oh hi to your dead parents

oh ya google boy---antisocial personality disorder--I feel nothing--I spit on your parents grave

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »
Why did you PM this to me?

disturbia
Getbig IV

Quote The Raven, never more

(No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: Today at 02:33:57 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
does it suck that I know you are a phony?
oh hi to your dead parents

oh ya google boy---antisocial personality disorder--I feel nothing--I spit on your parents grave

ummm
cause thats how I operate
I feel nothing, if your parents are dead I dont care
I don't care about much
I  really hope you die so I can have a little laugh

I love having no feelings

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2010, 11:45:53 PM »
oh Adonis--after you are done actually crying, go cry to Ron like the little bitch you are that I insulted your dirt napping parents

newsflash--people die--my parents will die also, I will die we all will die----get over it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2010, 11:47:11 PM »
ummm
cause thats how I operate
I feel nothing, if your parents are dead I dont care
I don't care about much
I  really hope you die so I can have a little laugh

I love having no feelings
Why do you have no feelings?  No empathy? Nothing?
I don`t want you to die and I would try to save your life if I could.  Serious question, are you suicidal and does posting on this message board help you deal with any of these type of thoughts if they creep up?