Author Topic: What a Pussy.  (Read 10989 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: What a Pussy.
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2010, 05:44:20 PM »
Yeah and she only weighs a 145 pounds.  Size matters, especially when it comes to women.  I know (worked in a teen juvenile detention center in East St. Louis in 2000) street tough 200lb 16 year olds that would rape her ass in the street and leave her for dead without even thinking.  The problem with these MMA guys and these stupid bitches that think they are the baddest thing since sliced bread is THEY ARE FIGHTING IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT!  I don't give a shit how tough someone thinks they are, how many punches to the face or kicks to the stomach they've taken or how many tattoos they have, or how short they can shave their head..........VERY FEW of them have ever been in a position in which another human being wants to kill them and leave them for dead.  THAT is the difference between fighting in the ring and fighting in the street.  I don't care how tough some BJJ/Muai Thai kickboxing "cyborg" dude is.......when you have two guys wanting to bash your fucking skull in with their size 14 vibram soles I'd like to see him take off his shoes, put on gloves and throw on a pair of tap out shorts and fight them on concrete.  Hitting a heavy bag, sparring in a ring, and jump roping in no way prepares you for life and death self defense situations where someone is putting a knife to your fucking throat and wants to kill you.  Society has hyped the shit out of these stupid MMA fighters because let's face it most of the fans have never gotten into a fist fight with their shadow and know fuck all about what happens in a real fight.  The only adrenaline rush the average MMA fan has is putting on their Tapout shorts and having another guy rub his sweaty body all over his own.  

Ever wonder why the MMA fighters wear those nice soft fighting gloves?????????? BECAUSE IT FUCKING HURTS when you punch someone in the face, skull, and other areas of the body.  Ever wonder why many of them wear cups?  Because it HURTS to get knocked in the nuts.  Ever wonder why you can't bite the shit out of some dudes leg as it's wrapped around your throat or rip his ear off when he's got it buried in your chest while he's trying to "submit" you?  MMA is a fucking joke when it comes to being in a REAL fight where someone wants you dead.  Where your nice little soft mat is replaced with unforgiving concrete and when your nice little side ropes or cotton netting is replaced by a steel side of a car or glass window.  

And I take that back.......Im not a trained fighter............I'm a skilled self defense practitioner.  If you don't understand that difference I suggest you actually watch some of the other videos I posted in this thread.  That's all I'm going to say.  And I have nothing against MMA except when stupid, naive, and uniformed people start applying what they see in a controlled enviroment to what happens out in the street where someone will rob you for your cell phone and leave you for dead.  

x10

Anybody in MMA is definetly a badass to some extent, but I know what McMannus is trying to say... some people are killers, LITERALLY killers, murderer's, it's one thing to be a fighter in a controlled environment where you don't have to worry about someone trying to literally kill you, just hurt you or knock you out...there is a serious difference when someone's life is literally on the line. Again not saying anybody that does MMA isn't tough, fuck you're in a sport where you're constantly getting hit... duh, but there is a line where a killer/murderer will cross that the athlete/sportsman won't and maybe can't.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »
LMAO, Musclemcasshole is melting down about fighting a chick in the street.

hahahhahaa what a douchebag. :D

Welcome to the threat you tubby coneheaded wannabe. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »

If you know fuck all about fighting and have no idea who lurks on getbig and you aren't even trained in basic martial arts why the hell are you opening your big ass mouth?  Or is that the way getbig is?  Everyone talks shit about shit they know nothing about?  LMAO!   ::)
Where exactly was I talking shit that was unwarranted, except that I first doubted you? I already said it wasn't unreasonable to doubt some nobody talking a bunch of shit about professional fighters, and even go on to say that he could beat them easily. Oh please shut up! The great MuscleMsANUS hath spoken!  ::)
follow the arrows

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »
I clicked on this expecting to see a really nice looking vagina...Instead it's some shebeast and a gimp puking. The puking rescued it, it reminded me of when I liked JACKASS and didn't avoid it when MTV keep showing it.
O

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »
x10

Anybody in MMA is definetly a badass to some extent, but I know what McMannus is trying to say... some people are killers, LITERALLY killers, murderer's, it's one thing to be a fighter in a controlled environment where you don't have to worry about someone trying to literally kill you, just hurt you or knock you out...there is a serious difference when someone's life is literally on the line. Again not saying anybody that does MMA isn't tough, fuck you're in a sport where you're constantly getting hit... duh, but there is a line where a killer/murderer will cross that the athlete/sportsman won't and maybe can't.

That's all I'm saying bro......it's like if you criticize the gods of getbiggers everyone loses their siht. 

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2010, 12:42:39 AM »
not to get back on topic or anything but i don't think i would have made it that long :'(

if she just jabbed me the whole time i would probably get winded, then she would win by strikes.

but i bet i can bench more than she can ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2010, 12:02:23 PM »
That's all I'm saying bro......it's like if you criticize the gods of getbiggers everyone loses their siht. 
What gods? Most tits on this forum have never been into a real steet fight!
S

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
Yeah and she only weighs a 145 pounds.  Size matters, especially when it comes to women.  I know (worked in a teen juvenile detention center in East St. Louis in 2000) street tough 200lb 16 year olds that would rape her ass in the street and leave her for dead without even thinking.  The problem with these MMA guys and these stupid bitches that think they are the baddest thing since sliced bread is THEY ARE FIGHTING IN A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT!  I don't give a shit how tough someone thinks they are, how many punches to the face or kicks to the stomach they've taken or how many tattoos they have, or how short they can shave their head..........VERY FEW of them have ever been in a position in which another human being wants to kill them and leave them for dead.  THAT is the difference between fighting in the ring and fighting in the street.  I don't care how tough some BJJ/Muai Thai kickboxing "cyborg" dude is.......when you have two guys wanting to bash your fucking skull in with their size 14 vibram soles I'd like to see him take off his shoes, put on gloves and throw on a pair of tap out shorts and fight them on concrete.  Hitting a heavy bag, sparring in a ring, and jump roping in no way prepares you for life and death self defense situations where someone is putting a knife to your fucking throat and wants to kill you.  Society has hyped the shit out of these stupid MMA fighters because let's face it most of the fans have never gotten into a fist fight with their shadow and know fuck all about what happens in a real fight.  The only adrenaline rush the average MMA fan has is putting on their Tapout shorts and having another guy rub his sweaty body all over his own.  

Ever wonder why the MMA fighters wear those nice soft fighting gloves?????????? BECAUSE IT FUCKING HURTS when you punch someone in the face, skull, and other areas of the body.  Ever wonder why many of them wear cups?  Because it HURTS to get knocked in the nuts.  Ever wonder why you can't bite the shit out of some dudes leg as it's wrapped around your throat or rip his ear off when he's got it buried in your chest while he's trying to "submit" you?  MMA is a fucking joke when it comes to being in a REAL fight where someone wants you dead.  Where your nice little soft mat is replaced with unforgiving concrete and when your nice little side ropes or cotton netting is replaced by a steel side of a car or glass window.  

And I take that back.......Im not a trained fighter............I'm a skilled self defense practitioner.  If you don't understand that difference I suggest you actually watch some of the other videos I posted in this thread.  That's all I'm going to say.  And I have nothing against MMA except when stupid, naive, and uniformed people start applying what they see in a controlled enviroment to what happens out in the street where someone will rob you for your cell phone and leave you for dead.  
meltdown, but truth
!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2010, 01:04:52 PM »

hey, i heard you were gay...is that true?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2010, 02:59:00 PM »
What gods? Most tits on this forum have never been into a real steet fight!

The MMA gods.  To getbiggers if you're a cage fighter you can take on SealTeam five and catch bullets with your teeth. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2010, 03:00:02 PM »
McAnus is quite the brave fellow eh?

First he wants to fight the female Cyborg, but when offered to fight the Male Cyborg, he backs away!  :D
Q

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2010, 03:05:48 PM »
hey, i heard you were gay...is that true?

::)  Yeah that's why I'm married dipshit.  Nice try but epic fail.  Quit projecting your own faggotry on other getbiggers.  

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2010, 03:06:43 PM »
::)  Yeah that's why I'm married dipshit.  Nice try but epic fail.  Quit projecting your own faggotry on other getbiggers.  

naw, seriously, i heard you were gay

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2010, 03:08:18 PM »
McAnus is quite the brave fellow eh?

First he wants to fight the female Cyborg, but when offered to fight the Male Cyborg, he backs away!  :D

Read the whole thread moron.  Getbiggers think this cyborg chick could kick any dude's ass on getbig.  HAHA!  That's the entire point.  No one said shit about her husband.  Try to keep up!  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2010, 03:11:22 PM »
naw, seriously, i heard you were gay

Yeah ok you got me.........how'd you know?  Who told you?  LOL.   ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »

Maybe it was that old guy that you removed his catheter by mouth...... ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2010, 03:17:40 PM »

seriously, it's a known fact that you are a gay poster

it was a tacit fact amongst us all

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2010, 03:23:28 PM »
The MMA gods.  To getbiggers if you're a cage fighter you can take on SealTeam five and catch bullets with your teeth. 

LOLOLOL!!!! so true... some of these nuthuggers are ridiculous..  130lb karate twinks taking on trained elite killers...LOL

I'd love to see some low level mma guys try to f*ck with some elite Delta SC-1 guys, hahahahaha

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2010, 03:27:45 PM »
Maybe it was that old guy that you removed his catheter by mouth...... ;D

Or maybe it was that 34 year old female with two kids who's husband was about to be deployed who just found out she's a paraplegic????????  You're either a fucking chump kid who's yet to enter the real world or  you're an immature dipshit adult who works some menial job that allows him to post incessantly on getbig............either or........ you obviously have A LOT of fucking growing up to do.  Just like your friend johnnynoname......a young man who worries more about his abs or whether or not his unibrow is getting bushier.  Hell while you're probably out there flipping burgers or cleaning toilets he's probably giving peep shows and handjobs to 50 year old men. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2010, 03:37:24 PM »
Or maybe it was that 34 year old female with two kids who's husband was about to be deployed who just found out she's a paraplegic????????  You're either a fucking chump kid who's yet to enter the real world or  you're an immature dipshit adult who works some menial job that allows him to post incessantly on getbig............either or........ you obviously have A LOT of fucking growing up to do.  Just like your friend johnnynoname......a young man who worries more about his abs or whether or not his unibrow is getting bushier.  Hell while you're probably out there flipping burgers or cleaning toilets he's probably giving peep shows and handjobs to 50 year old men. 

nice meltdown, Liberace

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »

Settle down kitten......I was just joshing around......but you make it too easy.  I think you need to ask another nurse to check your bp......you are going to blow a gasket one of these days.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2010, 04:50:10 AM »

Well!!! Rickson Gracie can not stop bullets...but he submit five S.EA.l.S in a row.
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2010, 05:08:16 AM »
LOLOLOL!!!! so true... some of these nuthuggers are ridiculous..  130lb karate twinks taking on trained elite killers...LOL

I'd love to see some low level mma guys try to f*ck with some elite Delta SC-1 guys, hahahahaha

Well!! if you take out the knife and gun training.

We talking about self defense here, right? no weapons.

Hand to hand combat only. and let's use some Krav-Maga guy instead the karate twink

And by the way...anybody can kill, we are humans and being a human we are unpredictable.

Some will not kill because of the consequences or because they are not crazy.

Gracie Rules

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2010, 05:14:16 AM »
Aaron(Jewish) Tru (reporter choked out by cyborg) tries to keep up with Strikeforce champ Cris Cyborg. WARNING: the ending is gross!!!

8)
fixed.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2010, 05:16:39 AM »
p.s i hope those ugly fucks never have children, they will look like clones of The Penguin from Batman.