Author Topic: Taliban IED emplacers filmed from ground and engaged by Apache 30mm  (Read 6908 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Taliban IED emplacers filmed from ground and engaged by Apache 30mm
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 01:38:13 AM »
I

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 01:52:44 AM »
One war was quite enough for me,thank you  ;D
Except that your war is  without reasonable purposes and without a clear goal that can be achieved!!!
These children that you send in war (against the people in skirts) do not know why  are there and for what they fight!!!
And mine point was anyway that you spend so much money on army and you have quite pussy army  ;D  which is just hiding behind their joysticks and spend the money intended for your free health insurance  :P without results!!! OK two Taliban dead  900 million more to go  ;D and besides this with USA  foreign policy you only create a new Taliban so you just go in NEVER ENDING circles and circles and circles...
You can start war or scare the enemy  with joysticks  ;D but you can not win war like that when will you learn your lesson  ::)

No....the only thing pussy about the US military is the current commander in chief...after him it gets much better. The rest of the world can't touch us militarily.  I'm not sure about children...we send military age males like the rest of the world...so what war was "yours". And the enemy is ridiculously scared of those 'joysticks" as well as our M-4's working dogs, tanks, Brads, F-16's, etc etc etc etc etc etc.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 05:41:59 AM »
stark please translate this for me,  ;D

Sorry saw your post too late..

Germany is a great country we love it very much
But for monkeys there is just no place anymore
Africa for monkeys Europe for white people
put the monkeys in a boat and send them on a trip..

Want me to continue?

In all fairness Landser is probably the most idiotic Skinhead band, even when I was a skinhead I never
liked them too stoooopid and completly uneducated.