Author Topic: BODY88: Breaking news  (Read 923 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
BODY88: Breaking news
« on: January 30, 2010, 04:14:31 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: Brandon Graham is really really ridiculously good at playing the game of football.  :D

D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
Re: BODY88: Breaking news
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:19:25 PM »
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/graham-under-armour-senior-bowl-mvp

He is looking at playing for the PATS.  8) Brandon always plays in BEASTMODE too. :o :o
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:56:03 AM »
The New England Patriots continued the rebuilding of their coaching staff with the announcement that Corwin Brown would join the team as a defensive coach. In addition to Brown's hire, Tight Ends coach Shane Waldren is no longer with the team.

New England announced the hiring of Brown on January 29, 2010. Brown's specific responsibility wasn't listed, but Patriots' safety Brandon Meriweather mentioned he had spoken to Patriots head coach Bill Belichick and Brown would be involved with the defensive backs.

Brown had an 8-year career in the NFL after being selected by the Patriots in the fourth round of the 1993 Draft. The former Michigan Wolverine spent three seasons playing for the Patriots (1993-96) before moving on to play for the New York Jets (1997-98) and the Detroit Lions (1999-00).

Brown started 20 of the 120 games he appeared in and totaled 177 tackles.

Brown began his coaching career as a special teams coach at the University of Virginia. He also coached defensive backs for the New York Jets for three seasons (2004-06) before joining Notre Dame where he spent the past three years (2007-09)

Brown's hire comes on the heels of former Patriots Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees' decision to part ways with the Patriots after six seasons. Pees landed in Baltimore as their linebackers coach, but his replacement in New England remains unnamed. It is believed both Defensive Line coach Pepper Johnson and Linebackers coach Matt Patricia are the leading candidates to fill Pees' shoes.

Waldren, the Patriots Tight Ends coach for one season has left the team according to reports. Waldren was promoted to the position after Pete Mangurian opted to leave
D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 07:50:29 AM »
Dude tore it up at the Senior bowl!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 12:15:20 PM »
Dude tore it up at the Senior bowl!

That is why i want him with the Pats! I would hate to see him got to Detroit and would not wish that upon on anyone.  8) Brandon Graham is just like Dwight Freeney and can see the Pats, Colts or Ravens selecting him.
D