Author Topic: Tons!! of amazing Big Poppa Pump pics!!! Getbiggers Pay Homage!!  (Read 21046 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Big Poppa Pump more amazing pics!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »
I had to live into Canton, Georgia and ran into him and we talked sports, of course and the direction of Michigan sports. I asked him about his Borther and just did not say anything about Scott.

Cool. He was way more impressive than Scott back in the 90s - much better physique, had better moves and used to shoulder press a lot of the guys, a la the Ultimate warrior and Crush.

Kerry Von Eric had a great physique too.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 09:11:39 PM »
Cool. He was way more impressive than Scott back in the 90s - much better physique, had better moves and used to shoulder press a lot of the guys, a la the Ultimate warrior and Crush.

Kerry Von Eric had a great physique too.

The weird thing is that i never knew that he went to Michigan but i always wondered why they came out in Michigan jackets.  ;D Rick was always cool when i asked for a Autograph but Scott, not so much. I used to watch them wrestle in Detroit when i was a Lil kid along with the Bushwhackers.  8)
D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »
Would give my left nut to look like this!

Hi Scott Steiner.
P

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 09:17:58 PM »
that's somewhat even more impressive,,, 290 and his legs weren't really even that developed so,,,, add another 5-10lbs. on each leg and,,, boooom

that 1st pic in this thread was cool,,, looks complete,,, and those fdb hit pics look cool too,,, knotty bi's and kinda thick in the chest, fdb his hard to hit because if your shallow in the chest, it shows bigtime,,, he certainly wasn't... he was thick.
cool info on ronnie beef,,, didn't know they were that close.  goes to show,,, bb'rs for friends and he had the most impressive wrestiling build,,, so he was into bb'n.  thought the angles between him and hhh were cool with the bb'n posedown and the bench comp,,, even though i dont think they played out the bench comp,,, i remeber watching it and wanted to see what hhh put up.

cool thread.

I was lookin forward to that too at the time, but now i realize how much of a joke that would have been. Now i've heard stories of HHH barely being able to press 385, and i've heard stories of Scott doing WAY over 500lbs for sets. In an old IronMan interview he said hes done 645 way back and proceeded to say how its "nothing special" and "not a world record." Dont know if thats with shirts ect ect or if he was just saying that to build the Big Poppa character i dunno. But looking at how short his arms are, seeing his freaky compact density and seeing as how he used to weight around 300lbs in around 96/97, thats not really all that far fetched.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 09:42:48 PM »
Both Steiner brothers were pretty big dudes just like LOD.

Didn't the Steiners (specifically Scott) create the "Frankensteiner" move? Scott used to pull off the finisher....before his injuries impaired his mobility.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 11:23:36 PM »
All goatee.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 12:46:47 AM »

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 01:11:23 AM »
this is
L O L
 ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 05:41:54 AM »
GH15 = Steiner

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 07:32:56 AM »
this is
L O L
 ;D

Hahahahahaha..OMG that's a lot of 'huh??!'s

hahaha.. love the leap he does off the ring into the invisible man, when he falls on his face...haahaha

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 08:26:10 AM »

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 08:43:40 AM »

I was lookin forward to that too at the time, but now i realize how much of a joke that would have been. Now i've heard stories of HHH barely being able to press 385, and i've heard stories of Scott doing WAY over 500lbs for sets. In an old IronMan interview he said hes done 645 way back and proceeded to say how its "nothing special" and "not a world record." Dont know if thats with shirts ect ect or if he was just saying that to build the Big Poppa character i dunno. But looking at how short his arms are, seeing his freaky compact density and seeing as how he used to weight around 300lbs in around 96/97, thats not really all that far fetched.

Yeah because benching 'only' 385 is pretty easy for most guys ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 08:44:46 AM »
ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 09:38:09 AM »
Yeah because benching 'only' 385 is pretty easy for most guys ::)

Well if HHH is as huge and jacked as people say he is then yeah it should be pretty easy  ::)
My point is i just dont understand why they were being compared in the first place because there is no comparison.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »
ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END

2007 injury

While wrestling Apolo at a TNA house show in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 3, 2007, Steiner sustained a stiff kick to the throat. After he began coughing up blood, he was taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a torn trachea and given five hours to live. Steiner was put into an induced coma for two days, during which time doctors cut through his ribs and lung and repaired the tear, then began draining fluid from his lungs, a process that lasted two weeks. Unable to fly (because the change in air pressure would have caused his lung to collapse) Steiner eventually left Puerto Rico on a cruise ship and arrived back in the United States one week later.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 11:38:40 AM »
When Steiner, Hulk Hogan, Angle, Warrior, Scott Hall were young.

http://www.24wrestling.com/index.php?id=famous/index
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 11:43:59 AM »
I remember reading an interview where the steiner bros went years without missing a workout day to day.  Even if they were sick, had the flu, thanksgiving, christmas etc... they'd go to the gym.  Just totally dedicated guys.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 12:02:01 PM »
Posedown with Scott Steiner and Triple H
Q

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 12:52:19 PM »
At no point in his wrestling career did Scott Steiner weigh 290 pounds. Just ridiculous.

Steiner was a great athlete in his wrestling prime. His moves in the ring were trend setting with the frankensteiner and all of his suplexes.

I was at the Michigan/Ohio State game in Ann Arbor in 2005 and low and behold, who was there just below the nose bleeds......The big bad booty daddy and former Michigan alum, Scott Steiner. He was cool and signed a few autographs.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:53 PM »
At no point in his wrestling career did Scott Steiner weigh 290 pounds. Just ridiculous.

Steiner was a great athlete in his wrestling prime. His moves in the ring were trend setting with the frankensteiner and all of his suplexes.

I was at the Michigan/Ohio State game in Ann Arbor in 2005 and low and behold, who was there just below the nose bleeds......The big bad booty daddy and former Michigan alum, Scott Steiner. He was cool and signed a few autographs.

He did in fact weigh around 290 or so in about 95/96 i believe, with a high body fat % obviously.