Author Topic: Ryan Seacrest as a Fat Kid  (Read 1883 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Ryan Seacrest as a Fat Kid
« on: February 03, 2010, 09:44:22 PM »

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/ryan-seacrest-as-a-fat-kid/

Before Ryan Seacrest grew up, he was a fat kid (above).  The other day I heard him say on his radio show that he'd read on Twitter one day that someone thought he looked fat so he cancelled a couple of meetings and ended up doing 90 minutes of cardio before bedtime.  Discuss.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ryan Seacrest as a Fat Kid
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 09:47:24 PM »

Before Ryan Seacrest grew up, he was a fat kid (above).  The other day I heard him say on his radio show that he'd read on Twitter one day that someone thought he looked fat so he cancelled a couple of meetings and ended up doing 90 minutes of cardio before bedtime.  Discuss.

The other day he and Jesse James were twittering each other.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 09:59:54 PM »

Before Ryan Seacrest grew up, he was a fat kid (above).  The other day I heard him say on his radio show that he'd read on Twitter one day that someone thought he looked fat so he cancelled a couple of meetings and ended up doing 90 minutes of cardio before bedtime.  Discuss.
what a moron.
follow the arrows

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »
The other day he and Jesse James were twittering each other.

So Joe, the newest rumors on Tiger are that he's leaving sex rehab soon, is still gonna be with his wife, and that he's gonna be competing in a pro tournament in AZ very soon.  Are you buying it?   ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 10:20:46 PM »
So Joe, the newest rumors on Tiger are that he's leaving sex rehab soon, is still gonna be with his wife, and that he's gonna be competing in a pro tournament in AZ very soon.  Are you buying it?   ???

I don't know about getting back with his wife but he definitely needs to get back playing golf again. I couldn't imagine any wife taking someone back after that. Her and John Edwards' wife should get together and a few beers just to vent. But regardless, he needs to get back in tour.