Author Topic: Last two Monday Night RAW's  (Read 1832 times)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Last two Monday Night RAW's
« on: February 12, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
Anyone else think the last two RAW's have been better than the usual ones?

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Re: Last two Monday Night RAW's
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 09:43:12 PM »
I certainly do. I think Gail Kim has been doing great! I have really been enjoying it since the beginning lead up to the Rumble. I'm thinking Sheamus isn't so bad anymore and Punk is the hottest ticket going right now.

Punk and Jericho are on fire with their promos and heel heat. Sheamus doesn't have that "it" factor imo, Ezikiel Jackson should have gotten the push that Sheamus recived (thanks HHH). The Hart Dynasty, Cristian, and Kofi would go over with a decent push. Big Show, MVP, and Mark Henry are garbage but it seems like Vince can't comprehand that...

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 05:16:31 PM »
Punk and Jericho are on fire with their promos and heel heat. Sheamus doesn't have that "it" factor imo, Ezikiel Jackson should have gotten the push that Sheamus recived (thanks HHH). The Hart Dynasty, Cristian, and Kofi would go over with a decent push. Big Show, MVP, and Mark Henry are garbage but it seems like Vince can't comprehand that...

Agree with you on Punk, and Ezekiel Jackson has got potential.  But MVP is under rated for me.  When he's allowed to let his personality come through a bit, he's a much better mic worker than 90% of the roster.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 06:51:47 AM »
The story lines have definately improved in the last few weeks. Very hard to predict. The Bret Hart angle with his leg getting "broke" in that car accident is done in such a way so that he won't have to wrestle and that he and VKM will each chose a wrestler to represent them at WM26. I think that at the elimination chamber we will see new champions for sure leading into WM.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:16:32 AM »
I have DSS here in the Vegas house. I couldn't find Raw on any channel. I saw the replay of Bret getting runned over on the net. Whats happening with HBK and HHH? Whats the status on Edge and the Undertaker?
So far Edge has been teasing the undertaker. He even speared him on a recent episode of smackdown.
HBK hasn't been seen since he sweet chinned Teddy Long from smackdown. Long came out n smackdown and said HBK will pay for what he did to him. When DX lost the tag titles HHH was clearly giving Michaels a very dirty look. So we'll see what happens there.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »
Wrestlemania:

Cena wins elimination chamber and WWE strap. Vince mcmahon gives Batista a title shot against Cena at Wrestlemania. Edge gets involve and says that he wants to challange Cena for the strap since he won the royal rumble.

Cena Vs Batista Vs Edge (Triple Threat for WWE strap)

John Morrison sells his ankle injury and is pulled from elimination chamber, and is replaced by Shawn Michaels. Shawn wins Heavyweight strap. Plays mind games with Undertaker since undertaker didnt want to face him at wrestlemania when he was champ. Finally Michaels ups the ante and only fights undertaker if he agrees to a career for belt match

Taker Vs shawn michaels (World heavyweight title for career match.

Mysterio gets sick of the straight edge society putting the fans down, cuts a promo speaking against the straight edge society, starts Mysterio Punk feud.

CM punk vs mysterio (hair vs mask)

some thoughts or wishes for wrestlemania