Author Topic: Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro  (Read 12296 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Interesting, barack obama's real name barry soetoro
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
Thats why its fair media they admit when they are wrong wich is RARE( whats that 1 time out of thousands of hours on broadcast?) and its also why FOX is number 1 because they are honest

your gettin all hyped up for nothing you peice of shit
Wrong.  Their ratings are not indicative of honesty or content validity.  There is no correlation between high ratings and honesty or validity.  

To suggest so is pure ignorance.  The theory that the earth was flat and 6000 years old had high ratings but that did not make it true.  Human Slavery had high ratings for quite a long time, but that didn`t make the whole process fair or honest.
Hopefully we can at least contain your stupidity in just own body and mind.  It is doubtful anybody even remotely follows you for any educational reason.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 03:49:14 PM »
Wrong.  Their ratings are not indicative of honesty or content validity.  There is no correlation between high ratings and honesty or validity.  

To suggest so is pure ignorance.  The theory that the earth was flat and 6000 years old had high ratings but that did not make it true.  Human Slavery had high ratings for quite a long time, but that didn`t make the whole process fair or honest.
Hopefully we can at least contain your stupidity in just own body and mind.  It is doubtful anybody even remotely follows you for any educational reason.

if they werent honest they would get called out on it, do you realize rush, glen beck, mark llevin, and shawn hannity have talk radio for a FEW LONG HOURS 5 days a week? HOW MUCH OPPORTUNITY IS THIS FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO CALL IN AND PROVE THEM WRONG? People that are completley retarted LIKE YOU call in ALL THE TIME with your same talking points, but always get reasoned to a fault, no argument goes unsettled on air , they would lose there following if they just resorted to name calling and said IM RIGHT CAUSE I SAID SO without facts
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:29 PM »
Trust me adonis you are not alone, there is a large mass of idiots just like you trying to get a point across but on an open forum people like you just look foolish, why dont you call into one of there shows and make a name for your facts  ::)

all i want is honesty, thats why i listen to these shows because they have honest discussions

this is also why again there isnt any liberal talk shows like this, because they dont have enough facts to make there movement look righteous to the masses

even if you were in the right dont you think theyd have alot of fair media liberal based shows to prove there point ? this is why the liberal media is failing miserably
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »
if they werent honest they would get called out on it, do you realize rush, glen beck, mark llevin, and shawn hannity have talk radio for a FEW LONG HOURS 5 days a week? HOW MUCH OPPORTUNITY IS THIS FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO CALL IN AND PROVE THEM WRONG? People that are completley retarted LIKE YOU call in ALL THE TIME with your same talking points, but always get reasoned to a fault, no argument goes unsettled on air , they would lose there following if they just resorted to name calling and said IM RIGHT CAUSE I SAID SO without facts

They get called out ALL THE TIME.  Surely you aren`t that dull or are you freely admitting you are just deaf, blind and dumb?

Furthermore, do you realize that they have call screeners?  I have called in to Alan Colmes radio show a few times and when you do, you speak to a screener.  The same goes for all radio shows.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 03:59:10 PM »
ROFLMAO!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »
ROLFMAO!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 04:01:26 PM »
Two types of Republicans:
1)  The rich who will vote their pocketbook. At least these guys are honest. .
2)The ignorant proles, who can't think for themselves and are easily controlled with totally made-up lies and propaganda.

Failcan ,check this out your boy Glenn Beck ,HAhaaaa

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 04:02:01 PM »
ROFLMAO!

and this proves what jackass?

you want to give rights to terrorists that say more terrorists are coming? you dont want to interrogate or waterboard to save 1000's of lives you pathetic person
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
They get called out ALL THE TIME.  Surely you aren`t that dull or are you freely admitting you are just deaf, blind and dumb?

Furthermore, do you realize that they have call screeners?  I have called in to Alan Colmes radio show a few times and when you do, you speak to a screener.  The same goes for all radio shows.

TA, are you a fan of Thom Hartmann or Alex Bennett?

I used to listen to them quite regularly on Sirius Satellite radio.

There was also a New York woman who ran a morning show but after Hilary lost the primary it seems like all she wanted to do was bitch about Obama.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »
ROFLMAO!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2010, 04:07:10 PM »
ROLFMAO!

all u can type is "ROLFMAO" but what is your POINT in the video? where is RUSH dishonest

u can post vids all day that you havent even watched for yourself this is all the liberal media machine

again ur trying to drown me out by posting videos without specific points and answers

laughing and name calling , cut and paste arguments, and WHOLE VIDEOS  may look like your rhiteous only at FACE VALUE but your substance proves you have no ammunition
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »
and this proves what jackass?

you want to give rights to terrorists that say more terrorists are coming? you dont want to interrogate or waterboard to save 1000's of lives you pathetic person
Uh, torture has been PROVEN ineffective moreover it is against our Constitution and our history.  Our police force will not engage in it either as they know it is a worthless tactic.

Do you know what General George Washington did to his officers or soldiers if he found them torturing the British soldiers?  How is that for a precedent. (not that you know what that word means)

He would have them executed in front of everyone as an example.

JESSE VENTURA PWNING the SHIT out of Sean Hannity on his Show regarding Torture

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2010, 04:15:41 PM »

He did mention the other day his new habit of staring into the sun, Adam.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
TA, are you a fan of Thom Hartmann or Alex Bennett?

I used to listen to them quite regularly on Sirius Satellite radio.

There was also a New York woman who ran a morning show but after Hilary lost the primary it seems like all she wanted to do was bitch about Obama.

Hartmann is good but I have to admit I am not a regular radio listener unless there is a guest that interests me.  I did get to talk to Gore Vidal once and that is something I will never forget.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2010, 04:20:47 PM »
Hartmann is good but I have to admit I am not a regular radio listener unless there is a guest that interests me.  I did get to talk to Gore Vidal once and that is something I will never forget.

Awesome!

Loved Gore Vidal on Bill Maher last year, always a great interview...Although I totally disagree with his take on the JFK assassination but that is a totally different conversation altogether....

I have radio listening habits similar to yours when it comes to The Hartmann show, I tried to catch the Friday Lunch with Bernie Sanders(I think that is what it was called) when my schedule permitted it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »
Awesome!

Loved Gore Vidal on Bill Maher last year, always a great interview...Although I totally disagree with his take on the JFK assassination but that is a totally different conversation altogether....

I have radio listening habits similar to yours when it comes to The Hartmann show, I tried to catch the Friday Lunch with Bernie Sanders(I think that is what it was called) when my schedule permitted it.

Bernie Sanders is the greatest Senator and person in government we have today.  Only if we had more like him. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »
they all have call screeners they let you talk whethere lib or republican

torturing does work to get information out of terrorists rather then letting them go unscathed. you are not going to get information out of people by treating them kindly

better to torture to save 10000s of lives then risk one life
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2010, 04:30:20 PM »
ROFLMAO!

whats this prove nothing, plus whoever youtubed this edited out rushs response at 1:11

kinda ironic at 1:11 let the truth be told you rotten person
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »
Obama's mother was a hot jew!  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 04:32:23 PM »
Obama's mother was a hot jew!  :D

his dad also ran off to be a marxist/ radicalist
A

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2010, 04:37:16 PM »
Now is that a photoshop or what?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2010, 04:38:43 PM »
they all have call screeners they let you talk whethere lib or republican

torturing does work to get information out of terrorists rather then letting them go unscathed. you are not going to get information out of people by treating them kindly

better to torture to save 10000s of lives then risk one life
Ex-FBI Agent: Still No Evidence That Cheney’s Torture Methods Work
          By SPENCER ACKERMAN 8/31/09 6:59 PM
It’s been an amazing thing: faced with hundreds of pages of documents disclosed last week that explicitly state and thoroughly demonstrate that it’s unknown whether “enhanced interrogation” worked, all it takes for the press to ignore the record is for former Vice President Dick Cheney to bluster aggressively. After all, you know, reading documents is hard. And any blogger can do it!

If it’s first-hand accounts you want, then, here’s Mike Rolince. Rolince is a 31-year FBI veteran who retired from the bureau’s Washington, D.C., field office, where he worked on counterterrorism, in 2005. Both from experience in interrogations and from viewing the IG report, Rolince can’t believe that so-called “enhanced interrogation” techniques like waterboarding still have their defenders. “I’m just not a fan of them, and never have been a fan of them,” he told me. “I’ve never believed that it works, I don’t believe its been documented that it works, and I don’t believe we as a country should stoop to that, I don’t think we ought to be doing it. I just don’t think we need to do the untested, untrained and unreliable.”

Well, what then is tested, trained and reliable? “So many of these people are so uninformed when it comes to the capabilities of law enforcement and intelligence gathering,” he said, referring to torture advocates, some of whom — like Cheney — denigrate law enforcement approaches to counterterrorism. “What is it they think police officers and state troopers and [FBI] agents do successfully every day of the week? And have done for a hundred years? Investigations, interviews and interrogations.” The FBI’s track record of “confessions obtained [and] convictions obtained,” he said, speaks for itself.

Similarly, The Washington Post published a big story on Saturday claiming that torture transformed Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the architect of 9/11, into a font of information who gave seminars to U.S. officials on al-Qaeda. You can read Glenn Greenwald and Marcy Wheeler and Adam Serwer on various problems with the piece. But something The Post didn’t mention was how Scott Shane of The New York Times last year reported that Mohammed’s principal interlocutor was a CIA interrogator named Deuce Martinez. And Martinez used techniques rather similar to that of Rolince and his colleagues:

He chose to leave the infliction of pain and panic to others, the gung-ho paramilitary types whom the more cerebral interrogators called “knuckledraggers.”

Mr. Martinez came in after the rough stuff, the ultimate good cop with the classic skills: an unimposing presence, inexhaustible patience and a willingness to listen to the gripes and musings of a pitiless killer in rambling, imperfect English. He achieved a rapport with Mr. Mohammed that astonished his fellow C.I.A. officers.

A canny opponent, Mr. Mohammed mixed disinformation and braggadocio with details of plots, past and planned. Eventually, he grew loquacious. “They’d have long talks about religion,” comparing notes on Islam and Mr. Martinez’s Catholicism, one C.I.A. officer recalled. And, the officer added, there was one other detail no one could have predicted: “He wrote poems to Deuce’s wife.

This is a much more complex picture than the one The Post offered. It’s not to say that only the good-cop stuff worked, because that’s not proven in either Shane’s piece or the CIA IG report. But it is to say that it’s too simple and misleading to assert that the torture, against all experience with interrogations, worked. Indeed, when the CIA’s June 3, 2005 memo suggests that it was the non-torturing “debriefers” that unlocked reliable intelligence from detainees, it might be referring to people like Martinez.

“To say you had to use torture to get there, it’s not based on fact,” Rolince said. “And I don’t think these people [who advocate torture] are going back on what they believe, and that’s their right and their prerogative. But I don’t think the facts justify any of their conclusions and I don’t think history’s going to be very kind to them.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »
Ex-FBI Agent: Still No Evidence That Cheney’s Torture Methods Work
          By SPENCER ACKERMAN 8/31/09 6:59 PM
It’s been an amazing thing: faced with hundreds of pages of documents disclosed last week that explicitly state and thoroughly demonstrate that it’s unknown whether “enhanced interrogation” worked, all it takes for the press to ignore the record is for former Vice President Dick Cheney to bluster aggressively. After all, you know, reading documents is hard. And any blogger can do it!

If it’s first-hand accounts you want, then, here’s Mike Rolince. Rolince is a 31-year FBI veteran who retired from the bureau’s Washington, D.C., field office, where he worked on counterterrorism, in 2005. Both from experience in interrogations and from viewing the IG report, Rolince can’t believe that so-called “enhanced interrogation” techniques like waterboarding still have their defenders. “I’m just not a fan of them, and never have been a fan of them,” he told me. “I’ve never believed that it works, I don’t believe its been documented that it works, and I don’t believe we as a country should stoop to that, I don’t think we ought to be doing it. I just don’t think we need to do the untested, untrained and unreliable.”

Well, what then is tested, trained and reliable? “So many of these people are so uninformed when it comes to the capabilities of law enforcement and intelligence gathering,” he said, referring to torture advocates, some of whom — like Cheney — denigrate law enforcement approaches to counterterrorism. “What is it they think police officers and state troopers and [FBI] agents do successfully every day of the week? And have done for a hundred years? Investigations, interviews and interrogations.” The FBI’s track record of “confessions obtained [and] convictions obtained,” he said, speaks for itself.

Similarly, The Washington Post published a big story on Saturday claiming that torture transformed Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the architect of 9/11, into a font of information who gave seminars to U.S. officials on al-Qaeda. You can read Glenn Greenwald and Marcy Wheeler and Adam Serwer on various problems with the piece. But something The Post didn’t mention was how Scott Shane of The New York Times last year reported that Mohammed’s principal interlocutor was a CIA interrogator named Deuce Martinez. And Martinez used techniques rather similar to that of Rolince and his colleagues:

He chose to leave the infliction of pain and panic to others, the gung-ho paramilitary types whom the more cerebral interrogators called “knuckledraggers.”

Mr. Martinez came in after the rough stuff, the ultimate good cop with the classic skills: an unimposing presence, inexhaustible patience and a willingness to listen to the gripes and musings of a pitiless killer in rambling, imperfect English. He achieved a rapport with Mr. Mohammed that astonished his fellow C.I.A. officers.

A canny opponent, Mr. Mohammed mixed disinformation and braggadocio with details of plots, past and planned. Eventually, he grew loquacious. “They’d have long talks about religion,” comparing notes on Islam and Mr. Martinez’s Catholicism, one C.I.A. officer recalled. And, the officer added, there was one other detail no one could have predicted: “He wrote poems to Deuce’s wife.

This is a much more complex picture than the one The Post offered. It’s not to say that only the good-cop stuff worked, because that’s not proven in either Shane’s piece or the CIA IG report. But it is to say that it’s too simple and misleading to assert that the torture, against all experience with interrogations, worked. Indeed, when the CIA’s June 3, 2005 memo suggests that it was the non-torturing “debriefers” that unlocked reliable intelligence from detainees, it might be referring to people like Martinez.

“To say you had to use torture to get there, it’s not based on fact,” Rolince said. “And I don’t think these people [who advocate torture] are going back on what they believe, and that’s their right and their prerogative. But I don’t think the facts justify any of their conclusions and I don’t think history’s going to be very kind to them.

if i choked you adonis you would tell me what i wanted to hear , trust me little man  ;)

or if i held a gun to your head , you would tell me your entire life story

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 04:43:21 PM »
if i choked you adonis you would tell me what i wanted to hear , trust me little man  ;)

Exactly. What you WANTED to hear instead of the truth.  That is precisely why torture is ineffective.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/06/opinion/06soufan.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss

PUBLIC bravado aside, the defenders of the so-called enhanced interrogation techniques are fast running out of classified documents to hide behind. The three that were released recently by the C.I.A. — the 2004 report by the inspector general and two memos from 2004 and 2005 on intelligence gained from detainees — fail to show that the techniques stopped even a single imminent threat of terrorism.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 04:44:51 PM »

No. I would probably tell you what you WANTED to hear and not the truth.