Author Topic: methanogen  (Read 3037 times)

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
methanogen
« on: February 09, 2010, 12:11:39 PM »
ended up getting the new methanogen form syntrop instead of dbol,,,just happened,,i had no choice in the matter

has anyone had any experience with it

2nd day on it at 5 10 mg tabs a day,,,,nothing too crazy yet obviously

Persevere

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: methanogen
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »
Syntrop doesn't make gear anymore..

Sorry bro its faked.  >:(

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
Syntrop doesn't make gear anymore..

Sorry bro its faked.  >:(

BULL SHIT, its not faked what so ever. Its real dbol.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »
Go to OLM and look at the ratings on this dbol, and you will see its perfectly legit. I'm not going to debate who the real owner of syntrop was, is or isn't, but its real legit good dbol. Probably some of the best UG dbol you will find.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
Go to OLM and look at the ratings on this dbol, and you will see its perfectly legit. I'm not going to debate who the real owner of syntrop was, is or isn't, but its real legit good dbol. Probably some of the best UG dbol you will find.

Hahahaha Oh brother, are you a rep for "Syntrop" too?  ::)  ::)

Because everybody knows Syntrop is now = Sciroxx, but I'd think a "moderator" would know that by now

Anybody who comes in and undercuts and distributes "syntrop" gear. its not G2G.

Sorry.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 05:15:54 PM »
Hahahaha Oh brother, are you a rep for "Syntrop" too?  ::)  ::)

Hahahah! Just found out

Axio makes syntrop now so I suppose they are basically the same.

Coincidentally, these are the products you are raving about all the time.

::)  ::)

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 07:32:12 PM »
Your a tool! So because somebody uses a UG that makes them a rep? Like I said go to OLM and look at the reviews and then report back. The reviews do not  lie. I don't ever bring up Axio or syntrop, I comment on them when people bring them up. The gear is good and real and there is no denying. Make accusations about any member here and you will be gone from this forum I promise. A question was asked and I answered. Don't know how that makes me a rep.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 07:40:21 PM »
Hahahah! Just found out

Coincidentally, these are the products you are raving about all the time.

::)  ::)

Coincidentally I have talked about these products maybe a handful of times in the last couple of years. All on threads where others have asked or commented on the products.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 07:41:10 PM »
I'm with 4thAD on this, his knowledge is second to none and besides hes a mod.

TEAM Nasser

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 06:15:15 AM »
Coincidentally I have talked about these products maybe a handful of times in the last couple of years. All on threads where others have asked or commented on the products.

It's OK 4th.

We can agree to disagree. We'll see what the OP says about the snake oil  ;D

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 08:24:05 AM »
its day 3,,,,,i have been taking it like this,,,,
2 tabs at 430 am 
1 tab at 8 am   
1 tab at 1 pm and
1 tab at 6

should i space them out differently
    working out from 545 am to 7 am

i am not going to weigh again until monday, i weighed this monday and i was 202.3   i know the test and deca will not have had any time to put any weight on me by then,

i have taken some really really good dbol before, so i know that it works pretty damn fast as far as the water weight gain, so,,if i dont see at least a couple of pounds by monday, then i think the shit is fake,,,

i will say that i went to the syntrop website and it has a thing to type in batch numbers from the actual vials of test and deca,,,i typed all mine in and they checked out, and then i just changed like 1 number on the end and it came back a bad number,,so i am pretty sure that the oils i have are good,,and the methanogen came from the same place, same package etc,,,and the pictures of it look EXACTLY like the images on the website i have seen,,so,,,i dont know,,,i hope its real

i will let you guys know something on monday,,,,,

blazer

Persevere

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 09:00:28 AM »
It's OK 4th.

We can agree to disagree. We'll see what the OP says about the snake oil  ;D

I respect that you have decided to act like an adult about this. People can post their results about any lab on this site. I hope people post honest results as people depend on these results when making choices. For you to call methanogen snake oil is just you parroting what you have heard on the boards. Have you ever used syntrop(in recent months)? If you had you would know its far from snake oil.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »
I respect that you have decided to act like an adult about this. People can post their results about any lab on this site. I hope people post honest results as people depend on these results when making choices. For you to call methanogen snake oil is just you parroting what you have heard on the boards. Have you ever used syntrop(in recent months)? If you had you would know its far from snake oil.

If by Syntrop you mean Sciroxx, then yes. I have used Sciroxx. K just release his tabs line not too long ago.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »
its day 3,,,,,i have been taking it like this,,,,
2 tabs at 430 am 
1 tab at 8 am   
1 tab at 1 pm and
1 tab at 6

should i space them out differently
    working out from 545 am to 7 am

i am not going to weigh again until monday, i weighed this monday and i was 202.3   i know the test and deca will not have had any time to put any weight on me by then,

i have taken some really really good dbol before, so i know that it works pretty damn fast as far as the water weight gain, so,,if i dont see at least a couple of pounds by monday, then i think the shit is fake,,,

i will say that i went to the syntrop website and it has a thing to type in batch numbers from the actual vials of test and deca,,,i typed all mine in and they checked out, and then i just changed like 1 number on the end and it came back a bad number,,so i am pretty sure that the oils i have are good,,and the methanogen came from the same place, same package etc,,,and the pictures of it look EXACTLY like the images on the website i have seen,,so,,,i dont know,,,i hope its real

i will let you guys know something on monday,,,,,

blazer

I would take 3 preworkout and then 2 at 5pm. 

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 04:46:35 PM »
If by Syntrop you mean Sciroxx, then yes. I have used Sciroxx. K just release his tabs line not too long ago.

Your a little bit thick headed aren't you. Keep it up.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 09:17:41 AM »
Any updates on the bunk shit? He "should" be feeling it by now.

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 10:15:15 AM »
Any updates on the bunk shit? He "should" be feeling it by now.

I have run it my self, its not bunk. Why don't you get off K's nuts and tell the truth about the gear (are you one of K's reps?). Do you even know what went on? Probably not, your just parroting what you hear on the boards. Members don't give a shit(for the most part) about lab politics. They want good gear with real hormone. Are you saying there is no hormone in methandrogen? Your a liar if that is the case. Like I said go to OLM and read the reviews, there are almost no complaints on any of the gear. The reviews don't lie. Go there and report back, otherwise your just being a shit disturber.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 10:57:54 AM »
I have run it my self, its not bunk. Why don't you get off K's nuts and tell the truth about the gear (are you one of K's reps?). Do you even know what went on? Probably not, your just parroting what you hear on the boards. Members don't give a shit(for the most part) about lab politics. They want good gear with real hormone. Are you saying there is no hormone in methandrogen? Your a liar if that is the case. Like I said go to OLM and read the reviews, there are almost no complaints on any of the gear. The reviews don't lie. Go there and report back, otherwise your just being a shit disturber.

I'm not going to get in to why LEGIT syntrop is no more. Also, I am not a Sciroxx Rep  ::)  ::) I have access to various upstanding UGL's

OLM  ::)

I've been banned from that site more times than I can think...

I don't think there is one bad review for Axio/Syntrop Garbage :-X  :-X

Why?

Because All the mods delete all the bad threads  ::)

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
Bull Shit, your just another GetBig shit disturber. Even K didn't want to get into the details of syntrop. Just because K no longer owns Syntrop, does not make it bunk. The gear is legit and it is good. As a mod I'm not coming here to lie to members. I'm a straight shooter bottom line. If someone asks about gear I have personally used I will tell them if its good or not. Syntrop is good gear.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 07:17:17 AM »

yes this is true. these are my friends and they are legit.

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 07:20:49 AM »
in a week i have gained 4 lbs

i dont think the test and deca have had time to put that weight on me

maybe not the strongest dbol ever but something is putting the weight on me
Persevere

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 04:25:32 PM »
I have a friend using just this @ 20mgs pre-workout and is on his third week and up about 12lbs. So I would say legit stuff.

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 03:28:10 AM »
8 doses so far  at  50 mg a day,,   up about 10 lb,,,its real

Persevere