Author Topic: Crazy experience from too much Yeast and a joint  (Read 9119 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Crazy experience from too much Yeast and a joint
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2010, 06:07:31 PM »
I have had way too many bad experiences on strong weed. Nowadays I just get drunk...good way of getting extra yeast as well!
O

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2010, 06:09:31 PM »
There's no need to quit smoking weed. Don't be ridiculous.

A man after my own heart ;D

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2010, 06:23:52 PM »
I have had way too many bad experiences on strong weed. Nowadays I just get drunk...good way of getting extra yeast as well!
explain plz... bad trips ?

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »
Keep the weed, drop the yeast.  If you don't drop the yeast, your vagina may leak a cottage cheese like substance.  Besides, mary jane saves lives.  You should eat it though, not smoke it. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »
Let's see... you mixed yeast and grape juice. Is that some new hillbilly wine thing? :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »
explain plz... bad trips ?

I got Tony Montana style 'paranoy' a few times. Some skunk I had - may have been laced with other shit - made me trip out like I imagine acid would (never done acid)..

I just genuinely prefer to get drunk on wine these days.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »
Keep the weed, drop the yeast.  If you don't drop the yeast, your vagina may leak a cottage cheese like substance.  Besides, mary jane saves lives.  You should eat it though, not smoke it. 

trust me bro i will NEVER take health advice from someone that is balding, id rather take MY OWN advice from someone that is is good health but has a bad expereince with combining yeast with weed

alot of these clowns who praise weed probably dont take high amounts of yeast or bodybuild
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »
I got Tony Montana style 'paranoy' a few times. Some skunk I had - may have been laced with other shit - made me trip out like I imagine acid would (never done acid)..

I just genuinely prefer to get drunk on wine these days.

you might have had alot of yeast fermentation in you wich is the drug interation of the MAO inhibitors like weed wich make you feel paranoy, hypertensive or heart attack feeling
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2010, 07:31:48 PM »
lets look at it from this perspective

weed may help you in many ways

but i feel that yeast helps you in MUCH MUCH more ways like providing muscle repairing vitamins and reducing risk of prostate cancer also clears up your skin

the benefits of yeast far outweigh the benefits of weed
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2010, 08:48:59 PM »
weed always causes slight redness fermentation in my face thats a sign that its partially not good

and swede i dont intentionally intimidate people with my size, i usually reference the bible to get my points across or to scare/convince them into more correct behavior possibly as a more intelligent form of intimidation
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »

damn i like this version but this video has all the words in it at 2:38 someone says "hes some kinda belgian" LOL
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:24 AM »

i think peopel that have a bad experience off of weed or have crazy rushing of the heart could be people with already alot of b-vitamins or yeast in them (wich is good bacteria)

but yeast seems to be the only key for superior healing and energy and weight gain , im definitly never smoking again fuck man that is the worst feeling ever when you have to consiously deep breath every breath
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 06:38:01 AM »
you had a panic attack johnny.  look it up.  I've had them after hitting some weed before.
yes it must have been some good shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
yes it must have been some good shit.

ill never smoke weed again

the yeast has my metabolism and thyroid jacked through the roof, any other additions would surely kill me

my body stays much warmer from the yeast
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 07:43:03 AM »

ill never smoke weed again

the yeast has my metabolism and thyroid jacked through the roof, any other additions would surely kill me

my body stays much warmer from the yeast
like a loaf of bread,,,,

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 01:56:25 PM »
like a loaf of bread,,,,

yes the yeast makes you litterally rise to the occasion, and increase in body temp too
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 07:46:54 PM »
yes the yeast makes you litterally rise to the occasion, and increase in body temp too
johanny i see u on sunday mornings preparing pancakes for one of ur fine hoes with fresh apple butter ...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 09:43:13 PM »
Johnny

Stop smoking weed man.  definitely lay off the weed....try 20 minutes of deep breathes in the morning and at night and your mental state will slowly get better. 

Are you on any prescriptions?

These kind of experiences can trigger underlying issues that you are genetically predisposed to....
Valhalla awaits.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2010, 05:58:48 AM »

good stuff

weed and alot of yeast=lethal combo
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2010, 07:55:48 AM »
Johnny

Stop smoking weed man.  definitely lay off the weed....try 20 minutes of deep breathes in the morning and at night and your mental state will slowly get better. 

Are you on any prescriptions?

These kind of experiences can trigger underlying issues that you are genetically predisposed to....

yeah i actually got quite bored of smoking weed cause it didnt really do anything for me, but then after a week of ALOT of yeast every day then hitting the joint had a heart pounding effect like no other , im lucky to be alive, god likes me but wanted to teach me a lesson :)
A

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2010, 08:09:16 AM »
yeah i actually got quite bored of smoking weed cause it didnt really do anything for me, but then after a week of ALOT of yeast every day then hitting the joint had a heart pounding effect like no other , im lucky to be alive, god likes me but wanted to teach me a lesson :)

::)

God is a fictional story character, I feel bad for weak minded fools.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2010, 08:33:49 AM »
::)

God is a fictional story character, I feel bad for weak minded fools.

if you didnt beleive in god i suggest you rape every fine hoe you see since you feel there wont be any judgement from god, thats what i would do if i didnt beleive in god since you are such strong minded surely fucking all the fine hoes u laid eyes on would be the greatest thing in life then

A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2010, 08:45:27 AM »
It could have been a panic attack.  I know people that developed high anxiety from weed. 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2010, 09:43:06 AM »
ok nutritional yeast is a very fucking interesting thing to consume since its an organism/bacteria, but i literally felt like i had a sort of beast attached to me tonite and shit was getting really fuckin weird like my metabolism was literally skyrocketed from alot of yeast on my stomach already about 12 cups total today, and the joint just set of my metabolism like a rocket, i was at someone i knows crib with a few people there, so i was really freakin out like i wasnt sure if i was going to die at first, then out of panic i ran outside to my car to get some grapejuice for this emergency urgent feeling i had, it was freezing cold and i couldnt stop shivering i wasnt sure if i was being gripped and taken away but my breathing or ability to settle or calm myself was all out of wack cause normally in cold i can tough it out but it was impossible to bear litterally as i went to drink some of the grapejuice outside i nearly fell down outside , i was very indifferent and uncapable all of a sudden, mind you just previously after i got blazed i started doing alot of punches and pushups wich really increased my heart rate rapidly, so basically everything was a superior shock to my system, then i was really fuckin scared and told my friends that maybe i ate too much yeast. One of my friends was joking and laughing calling me a dumbass and trying to scare me but also being funny cause i seem to only know funny people that have a hatefullness about them thats bareable , so i tried to puke some of it out to clear my system but it didnt seem to do much change

then i tried to sit down i was feeling very negative for a split second like i was going to die cause i couldnt control my metabolism from increasing, then i grabbed the bible out of panic but couldnt really read it cause i was panicking, but then all of a sudden started to feel extremely happy like i had the power of god for a split second that seemed to increase the more i was thinking positive about this crazy metabolism feeling, i felt my body rocking while sitting still like the reality as i knew it right then had totally changed that i felt like god might either kill me or that god was actually in me and going to let me do great things because right before this positive feeling i was saying aloud that i was sorry to god and that i needed to repent but then i was suggested that i try to channel my energy or this crazy feeling and so i did at this point and really felt like if i wouldve had more yeast i wouldve been testing the boundaries of this human flesh creation, but i was litterally scared as fuck, it took atleast 3 hours till i could get my body and breathing in sync to calm down, focusing on deep breaths and drinking alot of grapejuice seemed to settle me, but most of all it was the crazy deep breaths that seemed to channel this crazy power of yeast wich is an even crazyier multicomponent food in of itself.. There is something to this alot of yeast but beware i think this stuff can kill you if you dont channel it right and take very deep breaths to circulate this force to re sync the bio rhythms to a higher state of mind. You input?

Dude it had nothing to do with yeast  :D You were high with some weird shit, that's all