Author Topic: Video-ISRAELI HIT SQUAD takes out Hamas Leader in Dubai Hotel-Munich Style  (Read 3877 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Video-ISRAELI HIT SQUAD takes out Hamas Leader in Dubai Hotel-Munich Style
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:16 AM »
You don't know your history very well do you?  Maybe you should read up and learn.

I have little sympathy for the palis.  They were offered 95% of what they wanted and turned it down. 

Fuck'em. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 11:52:14 AM »
That was awesome, is it real?

What kind of payday can one of these skilled Israili Mossad assassins expect?  I would think major $$$ is in order.

Can anyone recommend any good books on Mossad?
S

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 12:11:53 PM »
You don't know your history very well do you?  Maybe you should read up and learn.

Are you joking kcballer?  Who doesn't know history?  Which part of dario's post is historically inaccurate? 

There has never been a Palestinian nation.  Israel on the other hand became a nation on May 14, 1948.

Israel did not take Jerusalem from the Palestinians.  Israel took Jerusalem from the Jordanians in 1967 when Jordan, Egypt and Syria tried, unsuccessfully, to invade and destroy Israel.

They don't have any claim to Jerusalem. They never had a nation of their own in the first place. They lived with Israelis and when Egypt, Jordan and Syria rose up against Israel in 1967 they fled hoping that the Jews would be defeated and the land would be all theirs.  East Jerusalem was captured in that 6 days war from Jordan. To the victor goes the spoils. I don't see USA in a hurry to return all the lands they capture by way of war. Why should Israel?

The bottom line is that Palestinians sided with Egypt, Jordan and Syria and lost. They can have their own nation. But they have no right, NONE what so ever to Jerusalem or to even return to Israel. They nullified any "right" they had when they rose up against Israel.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »
Are you joking kcballer?  Who doesn't know history?  Which part of dario's post is historically inaccurate? 

There has never been a Palestinian nation.  Israel on the other hand became a nation on May 14, 1948.

Israel did not take Jerusalem from the Palestinians.  Israel took Jerusalem from the Jordanians in 1967 when Jordan, Egypt and Syria tried, unsuccessfully, to invade and destroy Israel.

They tried to invade and destroy Israel 3 times and failed. On the eve of the First Invasion in '48, the Palestinians still had a chance to have their own "nation". They refused.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 05:14:12 AM »
That was awesome, is it real?

What kind of payday can one of these skilled Israili Mossad assassins expect?  I would think major $$$ is in order.

Can anyone recommend any good books on Mossad?

By Way of Deception

A very good read, written by a former Mossad operative.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 05:31:29 AM »
It's good to take those guys out but I really don't know if doing so saves lives.