Author Topic: J-Rod offseason back pic  (Read 7016 times)

spinnis

Re: J-Rod offseason back pic
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »
They used to say the samething about Labrada and Pastel.

Im not gonna bother discussiong it because I honestly dont know, probably juiced but man did he look like a twink in a shirt lol.

hence why hes looking ALOT bigger in these photos compared to how he Really looks.

kinda like my photos lol haha.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »
Im not gonna bother discussiong it because I honestly dont know, probably juiced but man did he look like a twink in a shirt lol.

hence why hes looking ALOT bigger in these photos compared to how he Really looks.

kinda like my photos lol haha.

You mean I was wrong thinking that you actually were taller lying on your back then standing on your feet?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 07:39:12 AM »
They used to say the samething about Labrada and Pastel.

Remember that Frank Zane has a "swimmer's physique"??  ::) ::) ::)

And don't come with that BS that Jrod is so anal about his food and never misses a workout.

He looks great, no debate about that, but he should really come straight with the natural issue.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 07:53:05 AM »
i have seen him and his gf at the 24 hr's i go to. he isn't too wide, but he is very thick. he must have a tiny waist because his v-taper is impressive. guy trains very heavy too. i dont think he is saucing, just one of the hard working and lucky ones.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 08:42:49 AM »
all protien leans but epic bone mass loss from too much meat, needs more yeast

I see the grand idiot is back and then put in TO before ya know it lol
You Can't Do It!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 01:36:34 PM »
x2, but he should come clean about his roid use. Nothing to be ashamed of, most people won't get this body on roids.
To be honest, he doesn't really promote himself as natural this and natural that. Only when he is asked does he say he is and sometimes he simply won't respond.
I would never admit steroid usage to someone I don't know on-line with my real name.
Now Vaughn, Kiyoshi, Tim Martin, Skip etc. are complete trash because they bring their "naturalness" up in order to promote themselves. I respect him much more than them.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »
and he looks TINY in a shirt... I remember the MD videos of him, looked just like your average gymrat until he shirt came off
I don't think he looked tiny at all in those vids. Especially his ones at RXMuscle. In his back vid, he's sitting on the pullover machine and his arms were/are huge. In fact, in his back vid over at MD I thought he was quite impressive and very, very solid. The only one where he looked somewhat small (to me) were his very first videos right after team universe when he was doing legs and was probably depleted, etc.
Also, who knows what size those t-shirts are.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 01:50:13 PM »

jeff is legit 69 in. height is the best illusion in bbing. nothing to jeff's physique which isnt on par with la cour...another natural??? 

again...damn good genetics.  if he was a chick...he'd be anja langer.  legs are horrible and he doesnt have that super fullness and pop in his chest.  as noted...dov got more gear cuts than jeff.

whatever it is, it isnt much?  i'd say more diuretics n tight diet to slice himself at the end?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 03:48:40 PM »
Doesn't look small at all to me in this vid. Sorry, I don't know how to embed videos so someone else could.