Author Topic: Boehner: Obama 'Slapped Table,' Scolded Me At White House Meeting  (Read 1562 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Boehner: Obama 'Slapped Table,' Scolded Me At White House Meeting
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 07:16:38 AM »
nobody's saying he isn't anything you're saying 33.

My whole point: The repubs could have stepped up with some style and pwned obama when he melted.  Instead, they whine to cameras about it.

What would Clint Eastwood say to a man that tried to pound a table to intimidate him?  He'd light a cigar and invite him outside.  What would Heston say?  For real, where have all the real men in the GOP gone?  A smooth one-liner right back at the temper tantrum would have been cool news.  If you can't admit that, youre just in denial.  In ths media-rich world, you dont' topple a guy like Obama by whining - you do it by out-Obama'ing him.  "I've never seen a Kenyan national get so angry before", etc. 

I'm looking at the substance of the article, not the style of Boner. 

They should have come out and said "Obama's never having worked a day in the private sector is clearly showing."   

James

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 07:17:14 AM »
nobody's saying he isn't anything you're saying 33.

My whole point: The repubs could have stepped up with some style and pwned obama when he melted.  Instead, they whine to cameras about it.

What would Clint Eastwood say to a man that tried to pound a table to intimidate him?  He'd light a cigar and invite him outside.  What would Heston say?  For real, where have all the real men in the GOP gone?  A smooth one-liner right back at the temper tantrum would have been cool news.  If you can't admit that, youre just in denial.  In ths media-rich world, you dont' topple a guy like Obama by whining - you do it by out-Obama'ing him.  "I've never seen a Kenyan national get so angry before", etc.

Seriously 240,  are you still drunk from last night ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »
"They should have come out and said "Obama's never having worked a day in the private sector is clearly showing."    "

Agreed 333386 - something like that would have kicked ass.  I am not at all saying Obama was right at all here - Only that the repubs failed to capitalize upon the opportunity.  Anytime you have a guy melting, you don't tattle and act offended... you pour a little salt on the wound and poke him with a stick.  that's what I'm saying.  Even if it borders on dissrespectful - since he broke the gentleman's code by hitting table to begin with. 

Just pointing out something like thht would have rocked.

"Seriously 240,  are you still drunk from last night ?"

Come on, that would have been a cool way to point out the huge birth cert Q, appeal to the repub base, and point out the silliness of his outburst :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2010, 07:22:52 AM »
Boehner really needs to highlight this meeting.  

It confirms what 90% of private business people understand, obama is clueless, hapless, and a typical ivory tower dolt with no clue.  

This is Obama to a tee:  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 07:26:17 AM »
extremely accurate, 33