Author Topic: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!  (Read 28744 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2010, 08:11:44 AM »
yeah, look at the quads in 99.. LOL

::)

Hulkster like I told you I have 98/99 on video and care to explain why once again your image doesn't match any others?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2010, 08:22:09 AM »
One last time (as I won't get into that shit with you guys for years like you do lol, but keep it up, it's entertaining), I mean, these 2 pics sum up the scenario quite perfectly imo, and confirm what basically every single expert says; If you disagree Hulkster, then get your eyes checked; He was a few pounds heavier in 99, and exactly these few pounds worse in shape compared to 98 ;):

Great post !! lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2010, 09:07:05 AM »
One last time (as I won't get into that shit with you guys for years like you do lol, but keep it up, it's entertaining), I mean, these 2 pics sum up the scenario quite perfectly imo, and confirm what basically every single expert says; If you disagree Hulkster, then get your eyes checked; He was a few pounds heavier in 99, and exactly these few pounds worse in shape compared to 98 ;):

No shit. Check out the striations on his the serratus, the delts, the chest, the tie ins.... I mean really Hulkster.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: February 23, 2010, 12:02:53 PM »
Hulkster like I told you I have 98/99 on video and care to explain why once again your image doesn't match any others?  ;)
How fucking pathetic!  It just keeps getting worse for Hulkster, and rightfully so. I mean, if you are so certain that Ronnie is that much better than every other bodybuilder, particularly Yates, then why in the hell post this shit??  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #229 on: February 23, 2010, 01:01:28 PM »
yes, ronnie himself:

didn't you read his 99 victory seminar that I posted.

he states quite clearly he was better in 99 than in 98.

15 pounds bigger, a bit better conditioning.

facts proven by real life.

you guys are looking up at a blue sky and trying to argue that it is pink.. ::)

Yes, I actually read the whole thing (unlike you I bet), NOWHERE does he state as a fact he is better than the previous year. Heavier, yes. But with extra size comes hand in hand with a bigger stomach, body parts that gets out of sync with overall development (those calves seemed to be getting smaller). You seem to be confusing extra size = automatic win.

But ok, let's play your game. You speak for Ronnie and claim 1999 was his best shape. What does he say about Dorian during that contest on who would win  ;D

You're fucking owned kiddo.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #230 on: February 23, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
density & dryness win and lose contests and many claim Ronnie won 1998 because his glutes & hams where more dry and separated ( density & dryness ) , Ronnie's conditioning that day was unmatched again until 2001

I doubt 2003 would beat 1998 maybe , I doubt it. Maybe Ronnie would beat Dorian from the 1993 Olympia but again maybe not , maybe on size alone he would win , but I think Dorian from the black & white photoshoot at 269 pounds would beat any version of Ronnie because he wouldn't be dwarfed by 03 and would have better conditioning and balance and he would dwarf a 249 pound Ronnie with the same advantages already mentioned

I know a lot of people feel 2003 is his best and it simply isn't because his density & dryness pale in comparison to 98/01 as does his balance & proportion which is exactly why a majority of experts feel those showings are his best and may be the best ever

Dumb Neo posted a quote from Shawn Ray which states the obvious he won that show on pure size and nothing more his conditioning for that size was very good for that weight and here is another quote which touches on what I'm talking about

Wayne Demilla " I've said to Ronnie , " What you've got to realize is that in 98-99 you were probably in the best proportion you could be for your frame . Those muscles have gotten bigger. Just cos you're bigger , doesn't make you better . "

which lends credence that his density & dryness and balance & proportion progressively got worse when he became heavier which McGough mentions as well

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

I mean it's stating the obvious well to some of us  ;D

Okay well fair point that it could go either way. I think if you look at the video's it's apparent that although 257 dry pounds was pretty massive at the time, that he dwarfed his competition (apart from later on backless monsters Dillet, Nasser etc), there is absolutely no doubt that Ronnie has a much more impressive physique as far as raw power - something which at one point was Dorian's strength. This basic first impression aspect would no longer be in Dorian's favour. No more "Dorian was 1st from the minute he walked out" type stuff like what people said in '93.

The last place people lose fat is the glutes and hams, Ronnie had the craziest glutes and hams in that show since Gaspari had at like 180lb years before. Quotes about balance and proportion being better at lower bodyweights are kind of redundant when you consider Bob Paris's balance+ proportion then consider his Olympia placings. As Jay found out in 2006 when he did what it took it takes size as well as pure condition. Shawn Ray was certainly more aesthetic/better balance/proportion/shape than Dorian, but side by side it was father and son stuff size-wise. I believe Ronnie's extra 30lb would have this same effect on Dorian, even if a few of those pounds are water, that's still a significant difference. Check the leg split, muscle fullness etc. Nasser had no back, Flex was too small. Dorian had these basic advantages over his contemporaries onstage, but 2003 Ronnie was bigger and thicker all over including back, more insane hams and glutes, still better aesthetics than Dorian (as you've conceded in past posts).

Dorian's dryness was combined in his day with being bigger than everyone, and/or with a better back than everyone else. But when he was smaller Haney beat him, and when his back was less developed Momo beat him. 2003 Ronnie is bigger, including the back, just not as dry, but Haney and Momo still beat Dorian mostly on size/back development.

I'm not sure quotes from before 2003 mean a whole lot, as Ronnie's condition in 2003 was better than 2000/2001, so the point Mr McGough was making isn't taking 2003 into account as it hadn't happened yet. What year is the Demilia quote from?

Vis a vis Dorian photoshoot '93, he looks absolutely insane, it's just so hard to be objective cos everyone looks so good backstage, the lighting is that much lower, it's so bright on a stage it washes out everything and suddenly the lower back and glutes/hams look more blobby and watery. Dorian is probably beter than most condition-wise in the '93 photoshoot, but still 12lb heavier than onstage so surely carrying a little more water than at the show? If he'd got onstage at that point with the 12 extra points he'd look fuller but not vintage lower back/ham dryness.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #231 on: February 23, 2010, 02:10:52 PM »

because you purposely post bad ones to make Bizzy's images seem faked.

others have posted screencaps from 99 too and NONE are as shitty as yours.

I wonder why.

you post excellent nasser 98 shots but purposely post crappy ronnie ones:

I already exposed you on this before.

you are unreal.

honestly, why do you try and pull this shit when everyone can see what you are up to?  ::)

ND expects everyone to think that his blurry crappy image of ronnie is legit meanwhile look at the one he takes of nasser for another thread:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

the guy is so fucked up he purposely posts bad shots of ronnie 99 just so the nuthuggers can cry fake!

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #232 on: February 23, 2010, 02:12:53 PM »
^

check it out. I exposed ND in the past about taking excellent screenshots of nasser 98 but purposely bad ones of ronnie 99 so that he had 'ammo' for the guy's claim that the 99 shots are faked..

just look at that. :o

ND you should be ashamed for trying to be so underhanded.

luckily we are all much smarter than you and can see your pathetic attempt.

unbelievable. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: February 23, 2010, 02:21:09 PM »
Okay well fair point that it could go either way. I think if you look at the video's it's apparent that although 257 dry pounds was pretty massive at the time, that he dwarfed his competition (apart from later on backless monsters Dillet Nasser), there is absolutely no doubt that Ronnie has a much more impressive physique as far as raw power - something which at one point was Dorian's strength. This basic first impression aspect would no longer be in Dorian's favour. No more "Dorian was 1st from the minute he walked out" type stuff like what people said in '93.

The last place people lose fat is the glutes and hams, Ronnie had the craziest glutes and hams in that show since Gaspari had at like 180lb years before. Quotes about balance and proportion being better at lower bodyweights are kind of redundant when you consider Bob Paris's balance+ proportion then consider his Olympia placings. As Jay found out in 2006 when he did what it took it takes size as well as pure condition. Shawn Ray was certainly more aesthetic/better balance/proportion/shape than Dorian, but side by side it was father and son stuff size-wise. I believe Ronnie's extra 30lb would have this same effect on Dorian, even if a few of those pounds are water, that's still a significant difference. Check the leg split, muscle fullness etc. Nasser had no back, Flex was too small. Dorian had something big against everyone onstage, but Ronnie was bigger and thicker all over including back, more insane hams and glutes, better aesthetics (as you've conceded in past posts). If dryness alone won shows guys like Muntzer would have done a lot better. Dorian's dryness was combined with being bigger than everyone with better back than everyone. The latter two advantages would now go to 2003 Ronnie so it would be a different story. Dorian got beat in 92 cos when he was smaller even with that condition, this would happen again if Ronnie stood next to him, like a latter-day Haney.

Maybe a slightly unfair comparison but it's really hard to find colour pics of Dorian doing this pose on a stage.

I'm not sure quotes from before 2003 mean a whole lot, as Ronnie's condition in 2003 was better than 2000/2001, so the point Mr McGough was making isn't taking 2003 into account as it hadn't happened yet. What year is the Demilia quote from?

Okay well fair point that it could go either way. I think if you look at the video's it's apparent that although 257 dry pounds was pretty massive at the time, that he dwarfed his competition (apart from later on backless monsters Dillet Nasser), there is absolutely no doubt that Ronnie has a much more impressive physique as far as raw power - something which at one point was Dorian's strength. This basic first impression aspect would no longer be in Dorian's favour. No more "Dorian was 1st from the minute he walked out" type stuff like what people said in '93.

Think about this ......Flex was at around his best in 1993 when he faced Dorian he and he was very distant second , fast-forward to 1998 and Ronnie just barely beat a less than stellar Flex who wasn't as sharp as he was in 1993 by the skin of his teeth ..I think it's very honest to say Dorian 1993 would beat Ronnie 1998 , I think Dorian would have a lot more problems with Ronnie 2001 ASC

The last place people lose fat is the glutes and hams, Ronnie had the craziest glutes and hams in that show since Gaspari had at like 180lb years before. Quotes about balance and proportion being better at lower bodyweights are kind of redundant when you consider Bob Paris's balance+ proportion then consider his Olympia placings. As Jay found out in 2006 when he did what it took it takes size as well as pure condition. Shawn Ray was certainly more aesthetic/better balance/proportion/shape than Dorian, but side by side it was father and son stuff size-wise. I believe Ronnie's extra 30lb would have this same effect on Dorian, even if a few of those pounds are water, that's still a significant difference. Check the leg split, muscle fullness etc. Nasser had no back, Flex was too small. Dorian had something big against everyone onstage, but Ronnie was bigger and thicker all over including back, more insane hams and glutes, better aesthetics (as you've conceded in past posts). If dryness alone won shows guys like Muntzer would have done a lot better. Dorian's dryness was combined with being bigger than everyone with better back than everyone. The latter two advantages would now go to 2003 Ronnie so it would be a different story. Dorian got beat in 92 cos when he was smaller even with that condition, this would happen again if Ronnie stood next to him, like a latter-day Haney.

Dorian has striated glutes it's not like Flex who was missing them in 1998 and Dorian's hams are great thick and fully developed , you wanna argue Ronnie has more striations that just knitpicking . quote on balance & proportion are most certainly not redundant and your analogy with Paris doesn't hold water because he was missing two other very key parts of the IFBB judging criteria ....conditioning & muscular bulk which is why he never won a single contest

Shawn Ray does have better aesthetics and shape ( depending on muscle ) compared to Dorian but not balance & proportion and Dorian had him on size , condition and balance which is why he always lost. If you're comparing Ronnie 2003 to Dorian 1993 have an edge in muscular bulk but it wouldn't in my opinion be able to off-set his disadvantages in now density & dryness and balance & proportion

And I'm talking about comparing Dorian at what I consider his best which is the black & white shots at 269 pounds where the size advantage becomes ever more less apparent and he's still ahead in density & dryness and balance & proportion ( see the pic of the back double biceps shot at 269 pounds and striated glutes and great hams )

Dorian didn't get beat in 92 he actually won that year I'm assuming you meant 91 he got beat by Haney not only because Haney was bigger but Dorian was a rookie in his first Mr Olympia contest ever and Haney was at a career best and this actually proves my point Dorian beat him in the muscularity round despite the size disadvantage , Dorian felt that Haney won due his size and his posing & presentation , I mean Dorian beat a career best Haney in the muscularity round despite being lighter that speaks volumes especially considering it was his first fucking Olympia and only his third fucking professional show , he was still very much rough around the edges

Here's my point Dorian at 269 pounds would beat Ronnie because he has a clear advantage in density & dryness , balance & proportion ( and BTW that Demilia quote is from 2003 ) and posing & presentation , I think he's more complete and a clearly better poser . the judges like size but especially like dense size which Dorian wrote the book on.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #234 on: February 23, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »
Yes, I actually read the whole thing (unlike you I bet), NOWHERE does he state as a fact he is better than the previous year. Heavier, yes. But with extra size comes hand in hand with a bigger stomach, body parts that gets out of sync with overall development (those calves seemed to be getting smaller). You seem to be confusing extra size = automatic win.

But ok, let's play your game. You speak for Ronnie and claim 1999 was his best shape. What does he say about Dorian during that contest on who would win  ;D

You're fucking owned kiddo.

jesus, are you really an ND gimmick? because your reading compehension and understanding of the english language is just as bad as his is..

ronnie stated he was almost 15 pounds heavier WITH BETTER CONDITIONING.

if you can't understand that this means he is saying he was in better shape, well, there is no hope for you. you just don't understand english.

sorry. you have company there because ND famous for his lack of understanding of the english language..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 23, 2010, 02:34:13 PM »
because you purposely post bad ones to make Bizzy's images seem faked.

others have posted screencaps from 99 too and NONE are as shitty as yours.

I wonder why.

you post excellent nasser 98 shots but purposely post crappy ronnie ones:

I already exposed you on this before.

you are unreal.

honestly, why do you try and pull this shit when everyone can see what you are up to?  ::)

ND expects everyone to think that his blurry crappy image of ronnie is legit meanwhile look at the one he takes of nasser for another thread:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

the guy is so fucked up he purposely posts bad shots of ronnie 99 just so the nuthuggers can cry fake!

meltdown  ;)

and I hate to break it to you sport that video is UNTOUCHED I will provide you with the link so you can download it yourself and see anything I post is original and untouched  ;) if it's not I'll delete my account and if it is you delete yours  ;)

Bizzy needs NO help from anyone to show his screencaps are fucked because he admitted he adjusts lighting and contrast and he adds sharpening , here is the fucking proof he admits to tampering with pics , so stop trying to project your buddies handy work on everyone else , everyone knows his screencaps are fucked even one of the best contest photographers in the business busted you using them.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 23, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »
jesus, are you really an ND gimmick? because your reading compehension and understanding of the english language is just as bad as his is..

ronnie stated he was almost 15 pounds heavier WITH BETTER CONDITIONING.

if you can't understand that this means he is saying he was in better shape, well, there is no hope for you. you just don't understand english.

sorry. you have company there because ND famous for his lack of understanding of the english language..

You're the fucking moron who doesn't know what amend means ,here to go stupid

amend
One entry found.

Main Entry: amend
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈmend\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French amender, modification of Latin emendare, from e, ex out + menda fault; akin to Latin mendax lying, mendicus beggar, and perhaps to Sanskrit mindā physical defect
Date: 13th century

transitive verb 1 : to put right; especially : to make emendations in (as a text)
2 a : to change or modify for the better : improve <amend the situation> b : to alter especially in phraseology; especially : to alter formally by modification, deletion, or addition <amend a constitution>intransitive verb : to reform oneself
synonyms see correct

— amend·able \-ˈmen-də-bəl\ adjective

— amend·er noun

That original statement has been amended , three fucking times now stupid.

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

2 Special ed's radio show , Ronnie what was your best year? Ronnie I would have to say my first because my conditioning was spot-on for that show

3 http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/6ec386cb64df22dff37b/Superstar-Seminar-Ronnie-Coleman-Phil-Heath-Dexter-Jackson

so STFU already stupid.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #237 on: February 23, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »
and I hate to break it to you sport that video is UNTOUCHED I will provide you with the link so you can download it yourself and see anything I post is original and untouched   

you know how many times people like Bizzy and ForcedReps provided the link to downloads for some of their source material to you morons?

and guess what?

you claimed it was faked anyway.

recall the ownings of you people by forcedreps with all the rapidshare files he provided you with..

and you ignored it. why? because you can't admit you were proven WRONG.

nice try.

::) ::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: February 23, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »
you know how many times people like Bizzy and ForcedReps provided the link to downloads for some of their source material to you morons?

and guess what?

you claimed it was faked anyway.

recall the ownings of you people by forcedreps with all the rapidshare files he provided you with..

and you ignored it. why? because you can't admit you were proven WRONG.

nice try.

::) ::) ::)

I never ONCE claimed forcedreps screencaps were fake LIAR and I noticed you're owned so fucking bad you didn't even commenting on the PROOF I just posted showing Bizzy admitting he tampers with pics

what else are you gonna so? you're fucked and look like the dummy you are. so your response is to create a lie  ::) Bizzy admitted he tampers with lighting , contrast , he sharpens pics LMFAO you have nothing put your tail between your legs and do the walk of shame

I own you and your fucked screencaps  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #239 on: February 23, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »
I never ONCE claimed forcedreps screencaps were fake LIAR

no, you didn't. but all your guy friends DID. notice, again if you knew how to read, you would see I referred to group of you idiots..

and you ignored Bizzy's posts re the screencaps. he publicly stated many times that the pics were untouched and he provided links as well.

but you ignored all this for the same reasons your moronic friends keep claiming all the forcedreps shots were faked:

because ronnie 99 was much better than dorian, better than 98 ronnie, and the proof is right there in front of you.

but you can't deal with it.

so you cry fake.

its that simple.

period.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »
no, you didn't. but all your guy friends DID. notice, again if you knew how to read, you would see I referred to group of you idiots..

and you ignored Bizzy's posts re the screencaps. he publicly stated many times that the pics were untouched and he provided links as well.

but you ignored all this for the same reasons your moronic friends keep claiming all the forcedreps shots were faked:

because ronnie 99 was much better than dorian, better than 98 ronnie, and the proof is right there in front of you.

but you can't deal with it.

so you cry fake.

its that simple.

period.

Bizzy did say he didn't sharpen pics and who busted him in that lie?  ;) I DID he forgot months earlier he sharpened pics hahahahaha

I just provide PROOF POSITIVE Bizzy works screencaps and as usual when your busted you say everyone else is wrong , it must suck constantly being beat over the fucking head by me that's why all you do is troll and spam and lace every post with personal attacks because you're defeated and the best part is I beat you using your own hero  ;)

go read the Bizzy posts again douche where he says outright he sharpens pics , tampers with contrast and lighting LMFAO once again I own you and it's not really your fault because you have limited intelligence and I don't ( see where you admit I'm smart  ;) ) lmfao

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #241 on: February 23, 2010, 03:40:54 PM »
I just provide PROOF POSITIVE Bizzy works screencaps

you don't get it.

the pics he worked he TOLD US AHEAD OF TIME that he worked them. he was playing around.

you even copied one of his posts that shows this! duh! ::)

the ronnie shots were legit as can be. and he stated and proved this many times.

but you couldn't accept this because they crush your argument.

so you ignored them.

nice try attempt 1048567

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 23, 2010, 03:57:32 PM »
you don't get it.

the pics he worked he TOLD US AHEAD OF TIME that he worked them. he was playing around.

the ronnie shots were legit as can be. and he stated and proved this many times.

so you ignored them.

nice try attempt 1048567

no he didn't liar , Hulkster you have no integrity or honesty and you look like a moron ontop denying the obvious

When people first started to question his screencaps they actually used the ones that forcedreps provides because Bizzy's didn't match his , that's when the professional graphic artist said outright his screencaps were the result of the sharpen tool which Bizzy denied every using or even knowing about

Now this is where I personally busted him because I went back and looked at his previous posts and sure as shit he posted pics where he says specifically he using the sharpening tool 8 months previous , he got real silent after that  ;)

So no he didn't admit ahead of time and the fact that you're desperately trying to defend him shows how pathetic you are , even Kevin Horton said specifically there was a difference between the ones Bizzy posted and Forcedreps and he busted YOU using them

in the end you're fucked your screencaps were worked , every expert agrees 1998 is better than 1999 , Ronnie has even said three times he was better in 1998 and look where you are now , getting bitched slapped in another thread

must really suck being you  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #243 on: February 23, 2010, 04:04:34 PM »
you don't get it.

so you ignored them.

nice try attempt 1048567

Holy shit your fucking sad.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 23, 2010, 04:16:49 PM »

he really is , it's not even funny anymore

He says 1999 is Ronnie best we say no 98/01 is he says we're all wrong , all the experts say 98/01 , he says they're all wrong , Ronnie says 98 three times Hulkster says he's a liar , he lies about everything

We say hey those screencaps look funny , he says they're fine , we compare them to others and they still look odd , he says they're fine , a professional graphic artist says they're worked Hulkster says he's wrong , Kevin Horton confirms they're worked , Hulkster says they're wrong , the guy who fucking did them said they're worked and still Hulkster says he's wrong

It's not even funny anymore , the kid is just beaten down in to submission and looks pathetic trying to save face in defeat  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #245 on: February 23, 2010, 04:42:06 PM »
he really is , it's not even funny anymore

He says 1999 is Ronnie best we say no 98/01 is he says we're all wrong , all the experts say 98/01 , he says they're all wrong , Ronnie says 98 three times Hulkster says he's a liar , he lies about everything

We say hey those screencaps look funny , he says they're fine , we compare them to others and they still look odd , he says they're fine , a professional graphic artist says they're worked Hulkster says he's wrong , Kevin Horton confirms they're worked , Hulkster says they're wrong , the guy who fucking did them said they're worked and still Hulkster says he's wrong

It's not even funny anymore , the kid is just beaten down in to submission and looks pathetic trying to save face in defeat  :-\
Trying to say Bizzy was just messing around... lol.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #246 on: February 23, 2010, 04:57:10 PM »

holy shit you are in complete denial.

ND was exposed red handed.

its all right there in his post. he even copied bizzy's post where he showed us how he was adjusting pics, and then acts like Bizzy tried to hide it..LOL ::)

are you honestly this dumb that you don't understand what is going on here?

seriously.

we all know ND has his reasons for being dumb (he has to- other wise his arguments fail)

but the rest of you - you should know better..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #247 on: February 23, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »

see your friend ND's pic of bizzy's post.

he should not have posted that.

he shows us that his whole argument about bizzy is wrong.

he never tried to hide anything.

and ND is so dumb he shows us all with this copy of his post LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #248 on: February 23, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »
LOL bizzy even says he was posting three pics "as a joke"

and you guys are denying that he was messing around. LOL

not according to his posts.

thanks guys.

you own yourselves with this stuff.

please, keep posting. you are making this so damn easy!

and totally making yourselves look stupid at the same time.

typical of nuthuggers though. this is nothing new.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 23, 2010, 05:22:05 PM »
[/quote

What's funny is when the professional graphic artist outright said Bizzy's pic was oversharpened , Bizzy denied outright he even knew what the sharpening tool was , So i do a search of his post history and the moron forgot he was posting sharpened images 8 months earlier lmao needless to say he doesn't post anymore and left Hullster to hold the bag

Kevin Horton busted him to boot ! The funny part is Hulkster had acess to Forcedreps screencaps but choose to post the worked ones from Bizzy , stupid kid  :-\