Author Topic: Non-flavoured Whey...  (Read 3756 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Non-flavoured Whey...
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 12:59:40 PM »
If i found a crusty sock....fuck no I wouldnt sniff.  Doesnt make me a chick or a liar...makes me someone who doesnt have the slightest curiosity as to what caused it to be like that....or if I do know, I sure as hell am not putting my nose to it.  What kind of sick fuck does that?  I sniff food to see if its gone bad, but worn clothing?  You got issues boy.  

next you'll be telling us that when you're at a friends house, you don't rummage through their laundry basket and sniff the knickers of the ladies of the house  ???

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
next you'll be telling us that when you're at a friends house, you don't rummage through their laundry basket and sniff the knickers of the ladies of the house  ???

or that he's never blown 4 black guys at once while calling them racial epithets?  please. ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 01:15:38 PM »

Haha! or even better those belonging to your missus' sister or your brother's wife.

A good long sniff and a careful examination by eye for any stains, all to be stored in the mental wankbank for later use.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »
Translation: If I try to discredit one of the only heterotigers on Getbig, maybe the filthy, bald gypsy will stop picking me?

HA HA....Sev is calling your ass out for being gay....nice attempt at deflection......go "accidentally" taste some sperm

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2010, 03:40:04 PM »

Hi Purple Aki

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
HA HA....Sev is calling your ass out for being gay....nice attempt at deflection......go "accidentally" taste some sperm
are you suggesting that purple aki puts more than his foot in his mouth ?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 03:48:54 PM »
are you suggesting that purple aki puts more than his foot in his mouth ?

Perhaps....maybe Purple Aki is the type of guy that will pick up a used condom and take a huge whiff because he has "idle curiosity"