Author Topic: do you guys really believe  (Read 1127 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
do you guys really believe
« on: February 21, 2010, 09:36:36 AM »
that all these nudity scanners at airports are being pushed on us around the same time that some dipshit tried to blow up his underware? ::)  I mean really...  ::)  moronic jackasses....

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: do you guys really believe
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »
that all these nudity scanners at airports are being pushed on us around the same time that some dipshit tried to blow up his underware? ::)  I mean really...  ::)  moronic jackasses....

The scanners were already built..the only thing lacking was a reason to "deploy" them into airports and to overcome the opposition of the people, so the underwear bomber was created. Can ya say FALSE FLAG.
C

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 12:01:07 PM »
I can say False Flag.  Can others :D

Yep, been right there with you since the plan was "foiled".  ;D  This situation stinks that's for sure.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:06:07 PM »
Geeze,who cares/Isnt that why we lift weights.I hope they do get nude shots of me.I like it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »
I don't want my kids or wife going through this thing.

WHY?My kid lifts and is ripped,my wife trains and is in great shape.If you have a good body what in the world do you care if someone sees it?Geeze,we are posting on a website where men pose in thongs.As long as I know Im getting pictures taken and I can chubb up first,Im totally fine with it.If some perv wants to jack off looking at it,I dont care/.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »
BILLY,

Would you be cool if the govt required a full body scan to enter a mall, a walmart, a post office, a bank, etc?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 02:02:27 PM »
See, I'm okay with requiring this shit for flight.

But i recognize the slippery slope here - the moment the govt decides it is necessary for safety in one place, it opens the door for it to be used (to line Chertoff's and friends' pockets) in any other place.

Some dickhead tries to blow up his undies anywhere else - suddenly we need full body scanners there.  Then, they'll decide police should be able to use them in their cars to photog your complete vehicle and self at a red light.  Then, in the name of 'national security', you'll let them scan houses frmo outside using semi-trailer xray machines based upon anonymous tips. Etc etc. 

In 100 years, this shit will be commonplace.  Watch and see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 02:07:17 PM »
See, I'm okay with requiring this shit for flight.

But i recognize the slippery slope here - the moment the govt decides it is necessary for safety in one place, it opens the door for it to be used (to line Chertoff's and friends' pockets) in any other place.

Some dickhead tries to blow up his undies anywhere else - suddenly we need full body scanners there.  Then, they'll decide police should be able to use them in their cars to photog your complete vehicle and self at a red light.  Then, in the name of 'national security', you'll let them scan houses frmo outside using semi-trailer xray machines based upon anonymous tips. Etc etc. 

In 100 years, this shit will be commonplace.  Watch and see.

I thought you were a libertarian 240? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 02:11:14 PM »
BILLY,

Would you be cool if the govt required a full body scan to enter a mall, a walmart, a post office, a bank, etc?

I dont care as long as they make it fast.If it works like the rest of the filthy government then Id have a problem.Sorry,Im not very bothered by nudity or others seeing it.I just dont care.But it would have to be a thing like the airports have now,where you just walk through they take the scan and your on your way.I tell you this.I have A MUCH bigger problem with the IOC or government drug testing athletes for drugs and having some freak watch you piss into a cup.Dont hear many republicans or democrats outraged over that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 02:59:25 PM »
I'm a libertarian - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I can't have any of these things if some dickhead blows up his underwear bomb on my plane ride.

And unless i'm allowed to strip search every shady looking punk on my flight, I gotta trust them to do it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »
I'm a libertarian - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

I can't have any of these things if some dickhead blows up his underwear bomb on my plane ride.

And unless i'm allowed to strip search every shady looking punk on my flight, I gotta trust them to do it.

And I cant have economic liberty is you allow the government to take over health care and engage in bogus price fixing. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »
I don't want my kids or wife going through this thing.

Man, let me behind the monitor when she goes through and I'll change my anti scanner opinion.  ;D
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »
You seem to be supporting shit pushed by Obama a lot lately Billyboy, something you want to tell us?

Billy is probably one of these military brain dead assholes who does, says and agrees with WHAT HE IS TOLD TO. Dangerous people to say the least.
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »
Seriously though, I disagree with these cameras 100%...
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 05:16:56 AM »
Billy is probably one of these military brain dead assholes who does, says and agrees with WHAT HE IS TOLD TO. Dangerous people to say the least.

This is code for I'm a big fat pussy........

Hugo u mistake a knee jerk reaction by morons for some crafty power grab. The TSA can't find their ass with both hands.
L

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 06:20:45 AM »

Yeah,let me ask you this.Joe Biden made steroids a controlled substance and a felony.Guess what?I take steroids and lots of them.FUCK Joe Biden.I do what I want.However,the government has everything they want on you.Why are you worried about some pics?I competed in bodybuilding before,guess what Im almost naked.Sorry,I dont care.If some pervert wants pics of me he or she can have them.Im happy with my wang and I will show it to whoever wants to see it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 06:46:23 AM »
do you have family?  any cute daughters in their early 20's?  Hot wife?  send me some nude pics, thanks for being so open bro....

I can send you pics of me if you want.Wouldnt that be more your style?...oh wait,you like more feminine men.Maybe a young philippino boy?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 10:52:21 PM »
Did you get that from my avatar? ::)  Billy, I've taken small shots at you but nothing like this.  If I said this to you, you'd be flipping out and threatening to come kick my ass or kill me like you've done with others for saying stuff like this to you.  I guess I'll take this as you actually not liking the idea of people you don't know seeing nude images of the women in your family...

Pwned by Hugo.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 01:13:39 PM »
Did you get that from my avatar? ::)  Billy, I've taken small shots at you but nothing like this.  If I said this to you, you'd be flipping out and threatening to come kick my ass or kill me like you've done with others for saying stuff like this to you.  I guess I'll take this as you actually not liking the idea of people you don't know seeing nude images of the women in your family...

Again,I dont care.My wife used to be a bodybuilder[drug free unfortunately]and she wore next to nothing on stage.I really dont care if a scan,that you cant see shit on,is taken,looked at,jerked off to.In fact,it would turn me on knowing some fool wants to jack his jimmy at a scan of my wife.I dont have daughters,but if some homo wants to look at a black and white scan,where you cant see a thing of my son and jerk off what do I care.How do I know his teachers arent jerking off to his image,how do I know if my best friend grabs a pair of my wifes dirty panties when hes over at the house.I dont worry about things like that,sorry,it makes no difference to me.