Author Topic: ACORN: It's Right Wing Whitie's Fault...!  (Read 5844 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
ACORN: It's Right Wing Whitie's Fault...!
« on: February 23, 2010, 11:14:38 AM »
So, here we are. Months after the news that blew open the multi-million dollar scandal house that IS ACORN, with all the evidence against them, and notably done in by two college students, the end of the article below states it can not raise funds due to a "rightwing assault".

So, I did add "whitie", but lets be clear here. Right Wing ALWAYS means the white man. It goes synonomus with religous wacko, big business, etc.. in the left's eye.

What is glaring is the fact that they refuse to face their inner demons. That corruption is what failed them. And what's more interesting and ominous it how Obama takes his playbook from ACORN in that once the heat is on, he blames everyone else for the fire. His caviat is GW Bush. ACORN, whitie.

So, like ACORN, Obama is setting sail down the same river, unknowingly, and unable to see the 10,000 foot waterfall that lurks ahead. He is blinded by his ill-fated promises that got him into office. He has now stuck in a mudhole of special interests tugging at him within his party and by those who elected him. Should this surprise any of you? It should not. Considering Obama was ACORN himself. He used them to get elected. So why shouldn't he play from the same deck of cards? He knows no other way. His inexperience as a true senator, and his false belief that he can run a presidency as he did as a community organizer; meaning he thought he can strong arm his way around, has utterly failed him. Read the story if you want to. It should outrage everyone, left and right.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/02/23/2010-02-23_acorn_name_switch.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: ACORN: It's Right Wing Whitie's Fault...!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »
Did you see the video I posted this morning? 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:16:47 AM »
Did you see the video I posted this morning? 
Yeah. sickening..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 11:18:38 AM »
Yeah. sickening..

The white middle class voters who obama hates so much are going to do to Obama what EBM did to Mr. Ambalamps on the bus. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »
eh, the minute you have to include the word 'white', the argument takes on the seriousness of jesse jackson screaming about 'what the black man really wants'.... when his opinion is often not representative of the majority of black americans.

I'd be much happier if this author didn't try to get everyone all riled up over some pigmentation bullshit, and instead focus upon why the acts of ACORN are responsible for its own demise.

But then again, leaving race out of it wouldn't get as many people pissed off, and wouldn't make him as much $.  So I guess you can't blame the guy... he's an author trying to get digg's and recc's on his online news article.  Let's toss in some references to the KK and Holocaust too... that'll really add up some hits

:(

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 01:25:07 PM »
eh, the minute you have to include the word 'white', the argument takes on the seriousness of jesse jackson screaming about 'what the black man really wants'.... when his opinion is often not representative of the majority of black americans.

I'd be much happier if this author didn't try to get everyone all riled up over some pigmentation bullshit, and instead focus upon why the acts of ACORN are responsible for its own demise.

But then again, leaving race out of it wouldn't get as many people pissed off, and wouldn't make him as much $.  So I guess you can't blame the guy... he's an author trying to get digg's and recc's on his online news article.  Let's toss in some references to the KK and Holocaust too... that'll really add up some hits

:(
240- I AM focusing on why ACORN failed. They failed because of the corruption. But my point is, like Obama, they are blaming everyone else. Subliminally, ACORN is blaming WHITIE when they mention the right wing. This is a fact. There is no pigmentation to any of this. Just telling it how I see it. And I see it as it should be told.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
"Subliminally, ACORN is blaming WHITIE when they mention the right wing"

Please show their statement where they manages this subliminal trick.

IMO, they got defunded because of bad press because of some corrupt practices that mgmt allowed.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 06:22:27 AM »

IMO, they got defunded because of bad press because of some corrupt practices that mgmt allowed.

Please show me where protesting Obama really is because he is black like your hero Maddow and Olbermann claim night after night after night.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 06:27:40 AM »
Please show me where protesting Obama really is because he is black like your hero Maddow and Olbermann claim night after night after night.

240 called 12secGT on a statement 12secGT made. That's reasonable.
It is NOT reasonable to expect 240 to defend the statements of Rachel Maddows or Keith Olbermann.
Perhaps your questions are best posed to Rachel Maddows & Keith Olbermann, ...but not to 240.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 06:30:06 AM »
It is NOT reasonable to expect 240 to defend the statements of Rachel Maddows or Keith Olbermann.
Perhaps your questions are best posed to Rachel Maddows & Keith Olbermann, ...but not to 240.

I would pay to see that happen live. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 06:32:12 AM »

Perhaps you should mind your own fucking buisines.My post wasnt directed at you dumb fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 06:50:30 AM »
I think racists on both sides of the aisle deserve a busted mouth, of course.

But I think very often, race is used to distract people from those at the top cleaning out the coffers of people of both colors.

While we're busy screaming about white and black, they're quietly taking all the green and gold.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 07:14:05 AM »

But I think very often, race is used to distract people from those at the top cleaning out the coffers of people of both colors.

While we're busy screaming about white and black, they're quietly taking all the green and gold.
I agreeeee, just like when we are all screaming about kids and lipstick on the pages of the nat enq... :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 07:36:14 AM »
Perhaps you should mind your own fucking buisines.My post wasnt directed at you dumb fuck.

When you post it on a public discussion forum, ...you make it my business. That's how public discussion boards work. If you wanted to keep it private, perhaps you should have PM'ed it. Did someone pee in your corn flakes this morning? ???

PS: The 'i' comes after the first 's' in business, ...and you need to double up on the 's' at the end of the word. And I'm not a dumb fuck. I'm a smart fuck. You could even say I'm a smart ass fuck, but I'm waaaay too loquacious to ever be called dumb.  :D
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 07:54:12 AM »
When you post it on a public discussion forum, ...you make it my business. That's how public discussion boards work. If you wanted to keep it private, perhaps you should have PM'ed it. Did someone pee in your corn flakes this morning? ???

PS: The 'i' comes after the first 's' in business, ...and you need to double up on the 's' at the end of the word. And I'm not a dumb fuck. I'm a smart fuck. You could even say I'm a smart ass fuck, but I'm waaaay too loquacious to ever be called dumb.  :D

If I post to 240,its toward 240.Dont come on here and tell me who or what I can say.Its a public discussion board after all.One thing we could or would NEVER say about you is "dam she is hot".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 07:55:09 AM »
If I post to 240,its toward 240.Dont come on here and tell me who or what I can say.Its a public discussion board after all.One thing we could or would NEVER say about you is "dam she is hot".

Hey Jag, why not post some recent photos so we can make that determination? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 08:48:39 AM »
Hey Jag, why not post some recent photos so we can make that determination? 

w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 08:52:15 AM »
Damn, let yourself go didnt you? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 07:13:19 AM »

I've already done that by stating that when you say "right wing" you are including the religious right, big corp for the most part, and whitie. If it quacks like a duck...  8)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 07:14:57 AM »

Who's being racist? I surely hope you are not including me in this broad term? If anyone is racist it is ACORN. So, are you calling them racist?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »
I didn't call anyone racist.  I'm saying there are individuals who are racists from both parties.  But I really really think focusing upon race means we're having beer summits and CNN forums on it - while we're hemmoraging money by the trillions to banks :(

in the end, a few people will feel a little bit better about the different people around them - and we'll ALL be broke :(

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 07:53:17 AM »
I didn't call anyone racist.  I'm saying there are individuals who are racists from both parties.  But I really really think focusing upon race means we're having beer summits and CNN forums on it - while we're hemmoraging money by the trillions to banks :(

in the end, a few people will feel a little bit better about the different people around them - and we'll ALL be broke :(
Ok. I then recind my comments towards you. I agree with you there are racists on each side. It is a shame that we need to go there. But sometimes you need to identify race when it is used as a platform from either side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 07:55:28 AM »
yeah, I think obama fucked up going after the police in defense of his friend. 

Race is just... i dunno... it pisses me off to see two people making less than 30k a year, mumbling racist words to each other... when they SHOULD be uniting against the real people that are bending them over and Assing them without lube. 

But I guess it's effective, if you're the rich mofo's running the place. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2010, 08:29:44 AM »
yeah, I think obama fucked up going after the police in defense of his friend. 

Race is just... i dunno... it pisses me off to see two people making less than 30k a year, mumbling racist words to each other... when they SHOULD be uniting against the real people that are bending them over and Assing them without lube. 

But I guess it's effective, if you're the rich mofo's running the place. 

Why do you dislike the rich?I love the rich,wish I could be like the rich,wish there were more of them.I hate poor slobs who wont do a fucking thing to improve their lott in life and then bitch about it blaming some other race for their lazy ass,non working lott in life.