Author Topic: 20 Months Training Back Double Bicep Picture  (Read 7095 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
20 Months Training Back Double Bicep Picture
« on: September 17, 2009, 06:28:11 AM »
Life is good at the present time,
as you know i retired  ;D from posting on/reading weightlifting forums but heres an update picture i thought id share, It's been exactly 20 months since i started weight training from being a long distance runner lol. high bodyfat and at the moment, so very little definition, i decided to focus on size gain after being called "skinny" and told i don't look like i ever touched a weight last time. Im satisfied with progress so far, i probably could be looking way better by now for the time iv spent training, but im in no rush since im young and have plenty of time to improve anyway.

Before anyone says it, this is not my "return" to getbig, this is a one off stay for a day or two, been nice to get away from the negativity on these forums, so talk all the shit you want i won't be around for long to see it.

This should also make a good avatar for all the people who love to hate me, sorry no signature green t-shirt in this picture.
Posted in natural section because my motto always was "fuck the juice". lol

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: 20 Months Training Back Double Bicep Picture
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 06:36:08 AM »
You bare an uncanny resemblance to He Man.

Anyone ever tell you that?
G

ronbrgundy

• Getbig II
  • You stay classy
Re: 20 Months Training Back Double Bicep Picture
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 11:11:54 PM »
Good progress I guess without seeing the before pictures.  Like you said you are young so keep trying to pack on 5 lbs a year or whatever and after a while you'll be beast.