Author Topic: Evan Centopani posedown with Jay Cutler!  (Read 13658 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: JAY VS EVAN
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 08:52:54 PM »
::)

yea, looks really small in that last pic next to Jay.  so "narrow" rofl. 

as usual, you will be seeing a different tune just like everyone else when he does his next show and mops the floor.  then it will be "oh yea, i knew he was great from the beginning...yada yada yada"

follow the arrows

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 11:07:13 PM »

yea, looks really small in that last pic next to Jay.  so "narrow" rofl. 

as usual, you will be seeing a different tune just like everyone else when he does his next show and mops the floor.  then it will be "oh yea, i knew he was great from the beginning...yada yada yada"

When is Evan's next major show again?>??
Watching The Haters

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »
When is Evan's next major show again?>??
Yeah I know, he "conviently" decided to take off another yr, after know the Phoenix Pro was stacked with guys better than him. Of course, months before he said he was going to do the show.

Yeah, SimplyHuge, he's really mopping that floor, huh?

io856

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 11:16:03 PM »
Lol honestly he pwns Jay in that double bicep pose.

but he needs to find out how to stay full when dieting
hgh

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »
;)

wow jay should have never taken these pics, the judges will think less of him now.  That some Rookie Pro holds the same amount of mass as Jay does :-\.  This could be the downfall of Jay Cutler... And to think i was starting to become a fan of Jay.  And is Jays right bicep noticeably smaller then his left?. This is the 1st time iv noticed this?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 11:21:37 PM »

wow jay should have never taken these pics, the judges will think less of him now.  That some Rookie Pro holds the same amount of mass as Jay does :-\.  This could be the downfall of Jay Cutler... And to think i was starting to become a fan of Jay.  And is Jays right bicep noticeably smaller then his left?. This is the 1st time iv noticed this?

Matt, you of all people should know the difference....
Watching The Haters

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 11:25:11 PM »
Matt, you of all people should know the difference....

Yes Jay is leaner, Evan is full off season.  That being said, if Evan and Jay were both contest condition, Evan  would not be that far off in the Arms and delts compared to Jay.  Evans Chest is weak compared to Jays.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 11:25:38 PM »

wow jay should have never taken these pics, the judges will think less of him now.  That some Rookie Pro holds the same amount of mass as Jay does :-\.  This could be the downfall of Jay Cutler... And to think i was starting to become a fan of Jay.  And is Jay right bi noticeably smaller then his left?. This is the 1st time iv noticed this?
The same thing was said about he pic that Dex took with Roelly, although Roelly in that pic, look better than Evan does in this pic.

Matt you do know that, while yes there are rookies that can dwarf seasoned pros in the offseason (and Sean dwarfing Ronnie)  it's what's on stage, dieted down that counts. Dieted down, Evan has huge flaws. And, Jay would dwarf Flex's offseason weight, but which one is the better bodybuilder (Mr. O wins notwithstanding)?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »
Yes Jay is leaner, Evan is full off season.  That being said, if Evan and Jay were both contest condition, Evan  would not be that far off in the Arms and delts compared to Jay.  Evans Chest is weak compared to Jays.

Matt, this is obvious to everyone except to yourself. It is like saying offseason Ruhl rules all in a mass comparison
Watching The Haters

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 11:30:54 PM »
The same thing was said about he pic that Dex took with Roelly, although Roelly in that pic, look better than Evan does in this pic.

Matt you do know that, while yes there are rookies that can dwarf seasoned pros in the offseason (and Sean dwarfing Ronnie)  it's what's on stage, dieted down that counts. Dieted down, Evan has huge flaws. And, Jay would dwarf Flex's offseason weight, but which one is the better bodybuilder (Mr. O wins notwithstanding)?

Jay is better the Evan by far, its just that seeing pics like this not good for Jay.  If that was Ronnie standing next to Evan at his peak in the same condition as Jay is in now.  Ronnie would look so much more muscular then Evan.  Jay doesnt look that much more muscular then Evan..

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 11:44:29 PM »
jay just doesnt look right........... he looks synthol(ed) smooth as shit, and he is pretty lean here..

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2010, 12:12:55 AM »
Its good to see Jay still in pretty good shape during the offseason and not some bloated mess that is "trying to bulk up"

In no way is even Evan coming close to jay in these.  Sure he is big, but no where near the same level.
Wait for it....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2010, 03:00:35 AM »
Clearly a group shot of schomes right there.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2010, 03:40:16 AM »

wtf

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2010, 08:03:31 AM »
Suave, get your eyes checked.
Ok with a shirt on lol

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2010, 08:16:09 AM »
"Holding your own" is just a matter of angle and lightning, nothing else.

I remember a picture where Adonis was "holding his own" against Coleman. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2010, 08:39:37 AM »
i look forward to seeing all of you follow like sheep when evan makes it big.  it will be just like when i said kai greene was on his way back at the beginning and everyone said no, but then when he started winning, then all the haterz acted like they knew it all along. 

If Kai, Dex, Phil, Zach, Wolf, Melvin, Toney enter contests, Evan won't be winning anything. Nobody will follow like sheep, because Evan is too scared to compete.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2010, 08:46:01 AM »
You guys are fucking retarded.  No one says that Jay is the biggest bodybuilder. Quincy Jones is bigger, Freeman is bigger, I think Kai is bigger, but what Jay brings is a dense solid physique when dieted down that Evan can't touch.....yet!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 08:48:41 AM »
Jay is much leaner in that shot than Evan, so when it gets serious he will own Evan.

Jay has more muscle maturity. Evan is just an upcoming kid. Let him carry jay's Gym bag for now.....lol
Get Big, or Die Trying

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Evan Centopani posedown with Jay Cutler!
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2010, 04:30:39 AM »
Jay Cutler training chest with Evan Centopani Feb 24,2010

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2010, 05:18:44 AM »
Difference is one is a 3 Time Olympia winner and the other is scared to shit to compete in the IFBB.

Bwahaha he's done one show and he won it! What's he scared of, winning again? Morons like you must have been saying stuff like this about Dorian Yates circa 91 after he took a year off before the '92 night of champions. Or Phil Heath when he skipped his first O after qualifying.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2010, 01:33:34 PM »
Bwahaha he's done one show and he won it! What's he scared of, winning again? Morons like you must have been saying stuff like this about Dorian Yates circa 91 after he took a year off before the '92 night of champions. Or Phil Heath when he skipped his first O after qualifying.

he is doing whats smart. sitting back and collecting money for as long as he can without having to compete. i imagine he is also honing his physique, since there is a crop of bodybuilders in the top running right now that he isnt able to beat at this point. who wants to walk in and lose?  he has a good thing going for now. i would be afraid of losing my ass too if i were him.