Author Topic: Massa sacked aide for drinking with underage boys - Culture of Corruption!  (Read 5892 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The Iraq War Will Cost Us $3 Trillion   washingtonpost.com
gosh  t.a  which number is bigger 10.3t  or 3t??  i just cant figure that out. can you help?? oh  and another qusetion  how many times could we have paid for 10.3t welfare  with the 3t  spent in iraq since 2001?  man i just cant figure that out.   maybe 3 times?  hmmmm  
Again, you are not making any sense.  The Budget for TANF is very low.  Please refer to the FY 2010 budget and stop using the word "WELFARE" when it simply DOES NOT APPLY to where you think it does.

You are making stuff up and its pointless to argue with someone bent on promoting nothing but fiction.  We can discuss the actual dollar amount and if it is too much or too little, but you are not there yet.  Educate yourself on it and we can talk.  If you want me to educate you or help, I will, but I find if you figure it out first, you may be more inclined to understand what a fact and a source is.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
making it up,  can you not read i posted the places i got them from. just cause you dont like them doesnt mean i am just making them up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
making it up,  can you not read i posted the places i got them from. just cause you dont like them doesnt mean i am just making them up.
You are not citing anything.

Simply typing www. (insertwebsite) . com is useless to the discussion.  Try copying entire links.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
if you dont know what washingtonpost.com is then i am sorry for you bro lol  i didnt realize i needed to hold your hand and walk you through it

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
::)

I hope you don`t think that is accurate.  Do you want me to paste the 2010 FY budget?  Furthermore, there is no such program simply called "WELFARE" nor is it an umbrella term.  Your assessment is pointless and meaningless.  By your rationale we can call death benefits to soldiers families as "WELFARE".

Welfare is an umbrella term...it encompasses all government programs supposedly to help the poor.  Don't let some office acronym fool you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Welfare is an umbrella term...it encompasses all government programs supposedly to help the poor.  Don't let some office acronym fool you.

Federal, State, County, City, Town etc, we are on an insane pathway to destruction of debt.  Where TA goes wrong is that he wants to replace military spending with welfare spending in other areas. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The Budget does not simply read "WELFARE".  The type of "welfare" people talk about and are grossly misinformed about is TANF, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families in which the budget is tiny.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The Budget does not simply read "WELFARE".  The type of "welfare" people talk about and are grossly misinformed about is TANF, or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families in which the budget is tiny.

No, that is simply one type of welfare.  While it is not stated in the budget as such it still ecompasses all of the different acronyms that our government uses for "social help".  Which we all know is not the case.  Welfare as a term encompasses all of those offices to the general public.  TANF is not the only social services office in the federal budget either. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you know im right cha cha

Mal - i had a meeting with a large medical practice yesterday whol told that if ObamaCare goes through they eill be out of business within a year or two at best. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Mal - i had a meeting with a large medical practice yesterday whol told that if ObamaCare goes through they eill be out of business within a year or two at best. 

What...you had a meeting with a large medical malpractice...what the hell does that mean?
now before you speak on this...make sure you are correct...because i have a lot of info in this area,...so dont come with no bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What...you had a meeting with a large medical malpractice...what the hell does that mean?
now before you speak on this...make sure you are correct...because i have a lot of info in this area,...so dont come with no bullshit

Without going into a lot of detail.  The gist of it is that as the government clamps down on carriers, they are going to make the docs eat shit on reimbursements and have this thing called capitation.  It really was horrible what they were telling me and they said that they would go out since the reimbursements would get cut and delayed to the point of putting them out.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
ok...back up...you had a meeting with a medical mal practice what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ok...back up...you had a meeting with a medical mal practice what?

They have 3.8 Million in AR.  Do you want the name, address, and email of the guy I met with? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
They have 3.8 Million in AR.  Do you want the name, address, and email of the guy I met with? 

Dude...what the fuck..you said

"i had a meeting witha medical malpractice"

that is retarded talk...

A medical malpractice what?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Due you lost me, where did he say medical malpractice? Post #84

Mal - I had a meeting with a large medical practice.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude...what the fuck..you said

"i had a meeting witha medical malpractice"

that is retarded talk...

A medical malpractice what?

General Practice that sees medicare, major medical, and private patients.  

The main doctor told me straight up - if obacare goes through, he is done as the insurers will squeeze him to the point he cant pay his bills.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
General Practice that sees medicare, major medical, and private patients.  

The main doctor told me straight up - if obacare goes through, he is done as the insurers will squeeze him to the point he cant pay his bills.  

boom...i knew that was comin...Man you are about 4 or 5 years late...In Ga and CA (i know these states because i lived in both) i worked with a Medical Malpractice Plantiff firm. In 2004 or 05...laws passed that changed the amount awarded to plantiffs on a medical malpractice case.. It went from unlimited to like 250k or 350k for Ga. So the firm got out of the medical malpractice business because it wasnt any in the firms best interest to try those cases...

Now If the Mds are saying that obamacare  ::) would hamstring them...that means that medical malpractice would be cracked down on again. Right now no lawyer wants to touch a malpractice case because it aint no money...you get what im saying?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
boom...i knew that was comin...Man you are about 4 or 5 years late...In Ga and CA (i know these states because i lived in both) i worked with a Medical Malpractice Plantiff firm. In 2004 or 05...laws passed that changed the amount awarded to plantiffs on a medical malpractice case.. It went from unlimited to like 250k or 350k for Ga. So the firm got out of the medical malpractice business because it wasnt any in the firms best interest to try those cases...

Now If the Mds are saying that obamacare  ::) would hamstring them...that means that medical malpractice would be cracked down on again. Right now no lawyer wants to touch a malpractice case because it aint no money...you get what im saying?

I dont to med mal cuz thats not my area, but the costs for those cases up from tot the law firm are HUGE before they see any money. 

The carriers know this too and squeeze these firms and only offer settlements at the 11th hour.  The carriers bear equal responsibility in this as they dont do the right thing themselves.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I dont to med mal cuz thats not my area, but the costs for those cases up from tot the law firm are HUGE before they see any money.  The carriers know this too and squeeze these firms and only offer settlements at the 11th hour.  The carriers bear equal responsibility in this as they dont do the right thing themselves.   

right..on both...They are extremely high, mostly because of the expert witness MDs charge $500/Hr...and basically no money for anyone...40% off the top and expenses is bullcrap for a good Esq

Now.. If the awards go back up,like they are in product liability, then doctors would think twice about leaving a sponge in someone before closing them up..and if they do, they get sued and they loose money for fuckin up, (their insurance goes up) and the plantiff gets paid and the lawyer gets paid..as well as the defendants lawyer...

looks like obamacare would make doctors be more patient, as well as stimulate the economy if they arent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

right..on both...They are extremely high, mostly because of the expert witness MDs charge $500/Hr...and basically no money for anyone...40% off the top and expenses is bullcrap for a good Esq

Now.. If the awards go back up,like they are in product liability, then doctors would think twice about leaving a sponge in someone before closing them up..and if they do, they get sued and they loose money for fuckin up, (their insurance goes up) and the plantiff gets paid and the lawyer gets paid..as well as the defendants lawyer...

looks like obamacare would make doctors be more patient, as well as stimulate the economy if they arent

I always thought that there should be some type of mandatory mediation prior to lawsuit for these types of cases to where a patient and carrier and doc can get a good idea of the likely outocme of the case before the costs and expenses of lawsuits are started.  Possibly the parties can resolve it early on without all the nonsense. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I always thought that there should be some type of mandatory mediation prior to lawsuit for these types of cases to where a patient and carrier and doc can get a good idea of the likely outocme of the case before the costs and expenses of lawsuits are started.  Possibly the parties can resolve it early on without all the nonsense. 

11TH hour settlements with the second chair...ive seen it before.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
11TH hour settlements with the second chair...ive seen it before.

No one is innocent here.  Many carriers offer nothing even to valid cases until the last possible minute when the parties are forced to settle for a far larger amount due to all the legal time and costs involved. 

The whole thing is a complete cluster fuck.   

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
I am a contractor for the fedearl government.  The govt could easily cut 1/3 of its employees and they would be better off.
Valhalla awaits.