Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
February 28, 2017, 01:00:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 1115 times)
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 11:05:54 PM »

Sounds like you've read it so maybe you can give some examples of how Obama has acted like a "classical fascist"

I'm speaking more to the definition you provided which calls it a right wing ideology. My life was not horrible under Obama, and I wouldn't call him a fascist.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 01:47:43 PM »

71-Year-Old Dana Rohrabacher Staffer Knocked Unconscious by Anti-Trump Protesters
AP
by Ben Kew
15 Feb 2017
Huntington Beach, CA

A 71-year-old staffer for Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) was knocked unconscious by anti-Trump protesters as she attempted to leave her office, according to a report from CBS Los Angeles.

Kathleen Staunton, who works as Rohrabacher’s district director, had the door of her Huntington Beach office yanked open in front of her as she tried to leave, causing her to trip, hit her head, and fall unconscious. A two-year-old girl also got caught up in the incident, but thankfully was not harmed.

In a statement, Rohrabacher said that he was “outraged beyond words that protesters who mobbed my Huntington Beach office violently knocked down my faithful district director, Kathleen Staunton, causing her to be hospitalized.”

“And, yes, deliberate or not, the incident came as part of a mob action that not only intimidates but coerces. Though the protesters think of themselves as idealists, they engaged in political thuggery, pure and simple,” he continued.

The protests were organized by a group known as Indivisible OC, whose stated aim is to “resist against the Trump agenda.” However, the group failed to take responsibility for the injury, instead claiming they were handing out Valentines Day cards.

“When Megan Blash and her 2-year-old daughter, Lola, arrived at Rep. Dana Rohrabacher’s office to hand deliver a Valentine’s Day card, they were met with a shut and locked door,” the group said in a statement.

“Rep. Rohrabacher’s disdain for visiting constituents led to Lola sliding her card under his door, which led to a staffer accidentally opening the door on Lola’s head and the following so-called ‘tussle,’” they continued.

The police did not make any arrests.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/02/15/dana-rohrabacher-staffer-knocked-unconscious-protesters/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2017, 11:30:56 AM »

Betsy DeVos Tries To Enter Public School, Gets Blocked By Protesters
“Shame!” one demonstrator yelled.
02/10/2017
Sebastian Murdock   
Reporter, The Huffington Post

The woman in charge of all U.S. public schools was blocked from entering one by protesters on Friday morning.

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos attempted to enter Jefferson Middle School in Washington, D.C., but protesters barred her way up the school steps.

In video obtained by ABC 7, DeVos can be seen immediately turning back from the school and walking to her vehicle.

“Giving your money to senators and buying your way into the position ― you should be so proud of yourself!” a man can be heard shouting at her.

He was likely referring to the fact that DeVos has made significant financial contributions to the campaigns of GOP senators who confirmed her and their affiliated super PACs.

“Go back!” he continued as DeVos got back into the vehicle. “Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!”

The same protester can then be seen blocking a vehicle as it tries to leave the parking lot. Video by Fox 5 news later shows him being detained by police.

The protest was organized by the Washington Teachers’ Union, according to WJLA.

Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers union, tweeted that she did not condone the protest, though she had previously called DeVos’ confirmation a “sad day for children.”

Mayor Muriel Bowser said she also welcomes DeVos into public schools.

DeVos relied on a tie-breaker by Vice President Mike Pence to be confirmed for her Cabinet position. Her nomination for secretary of education sparked anger from citizens who believe she is unqualified for the job.

DeVos was ridiculed for recently saying that guns in schools might be necessary to ward off grizzly bear attacks. Her critics also assert that she is unfamiliar with basic education concepts and laws because she never attended a public school, doesn’t send her children to public schools, and has never formally worked in public schools.

DeVos eventually found her way into the school she was attempting to visit on Friday. She addressed the protestors in a statement later that afternoon.

“I respect peaceful protest, and I will not be deterred in executing the vital mission of the Department of Education,” the statement said in part. “No school door in America will be blocked from those seeking to help our nation’s school children.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/betsy-devos-blocked-protesters_us_589de192e4b03df370d5b4aa?

its really odd that for 8 years you had no opinion on anything..just sat on the fence and pontificated about nothing....but since Trump's victory you've got opinions all over the place...

STRANGE
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2017, 12:17:41 PM »

its really odd that for 8 years you had no opinion on anything..just sat on the fence and pontificated about nothing....but since Trump's victory you've got opinions all over the place...

STRANGE

It's really odd that you come on here acting like an Obamabot, spouting talking points, and making stuff up. 

Actually it's not odd at all.   Smiley
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2017, 05:13:57 PM »

It's really odd that you come on here acting like an Obamabot, spouting talking points, and making stuff up. 

Actually it's not odd at all.   Smiley

I just want to know why all of a sudden you've become a veritable endless well of opinions on Trump...were you a secret supporter?...or going with a winner?
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2017, 05:29:14 PM »

I just want to know why all of a sudden you've become a veritable endless well of opinions on Trump...were you a secret supporter?...or going with a winner?

I want to know why you are so dishonest?  Is this a carryover from childhood or something that developed as an adult? 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!