Author Topic: Monster gut on Arnold Amateur competitor  (Read 25182 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Monster gut on Arnold Amateur competitor
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2010, 11:40:29 AM »
tim belknap.

the guy was a competitive bodybuilder in the 80's, had great conditioning and ate a shit ton of carbs. oh- and a diabetic.

insulin and carbs, right?

::)

Your theory behind the whole 'gut' thing is?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »
Your theory behind the whole 'gut' thing is?

a combination of igf conversion, insulin usage, and GH administration causing intestinal growth.

everyone ignorantly blames insulin for the distended bellies. i think someone somewhere read this on a board and now it's just become 'common knowledge'.

insulin in and of itself? fuck no. how? show me how insulin causes a distended stomach.
b

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2010, 11:58:54 AM »

i think it's hilarious that some of the white guys are right on par with the black dudes with their skin color. fucking idiots.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2010, 12:04:18 PM »

That, right there, is everything that is wrong with bodybuilding.  The guy is a walking sack of chemicals, with a pumpkin sized gut and a gobs of nonfunctional muscle....gross  :-X
w

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2010, 12:39:56 PM »
a combination of igf conversion, insulin usage, and GH administration causing intestinal growth.

IMO most of that isn't tissue growth per se, regardless of which compound it's attributed to. I suspect there's some type of inflammatory response going on making the gut swell (my theory based on a hunch). Because that guys gut most likely doesn't look like that all the time... changes rapidly depending on how much shit he's putting in his body and depending on which foods he's eating. No it's not the food per se but on drugs you're sensitive to what you eat. That guy will most likely always have some distention but if he went clean now his gut would rapidly decrease.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »
it's images like that that made me stop doing HGH......even though i was doing 4IU's a day

Thats not the result of GH, that is the result of TONS OF INSULIN like 60 units a day and pounding high carbs

newmom

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2010, 03:32:07 PM »
Thats not the result of GH, that is the result of TONS OF INSULIN like 60 units a day and pounding high carbs

where the fuck you been tatas

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »
:D

Is this what happens when you carb load just before posing routine?   ;D  Someone should tell this guy to stop by the bathroom before getting on stage.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2010, 03:47:57 PM »
I agree with No one. I don't think it's slin. HGH is known - proven - to enlarge human tissue. Autopsies have shown that it enlarges hearts and other organs, why not intestinal organs? Fuck, that's what we have the most of - miles of entrails all coiled up.
It doesn't just choose your biceps, it enlarges all human tissue.
O

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »
Is it HGH or the MISUSE of it along with other chems is the real question. Any of them alone in normal dosages do not exhibit these side effects. However, in concert, bad things happen. I'd say it is from intentional misuse rather the presence of substances alone.
Almost always, yes.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2010, 04:51:27 PM »
well hgh can contribute to it aswell as it makes organs grow aswell as expanding the ribcage.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:12 PM »
hahaha gayer than aids

What in the holy fucking hell was that????  Kill it......kill it with fire!!!!!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2010, 08:40:04 PM »
:D

Compare THAT to Flavio Baccinini from the early 90's. They look to be the same height, yet Flavio didn't feel the need to bloat up to 200 pounds on a 4'10"-4'11" frame. He looked MASSIVE at 140 pounds. The obsession with being heavier is what's killing bodybuilding.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2010, 08:43:40 PM »
everyone wants to says taht this & that is bad for bb'n,,, well THAT is bad for bb'n,,, that is the reason why the athletes are not considered athletes... there was a time where you would mind your stomach the whole time you were on that stage... every second you ought to have muscle control,,, thats what bein a true bb'r is, muscle control at all times,,, thats makes you tired and fatigued... not huffin and puffin hunched over because of 3 - 5 second muscle contractions every 20 secs... it takes these guys like 10-15 secs to hit the pose and they hold it for 3 at best,,, lol. that guy being onstage is the same as that skinny kid in the greatest bb thread, i mean, you gotta wonder is he joking... because there is no way he has any real friends that said , yeah you look good get on stage. talk about taking a year of and do the  next one.

I actually distinctly remember Arnold commentating on Porter Cottrel's posing routine at the 1994 Arnold Classic and he was saying how Porter didn't pull in his stomach for 2 seconds and how the judges should or will deduct points for that, because he can't control his stomach and he looks fat, he though he isn't. Fast forward to today. Do you think ANYONE cares anymore after Dorian and Ronnie KILLED that philosophy a few years later?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »
He's a clone of Priest and Cutler

And VINTAGE Marcus Ruhl  :D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »
What causes the stomach to get like that

My diabetic uncle has that kind of stomach. He's a 6'0" toothpic EVERYWHERE with exception to his MASSIVE hard as a rock gut. It's from shooting insulin daily for his diabetes...

Someone else who did this YEARS ago was Tim Belknap...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »

everyone ignorantly blames insulin for the distended bellies. i think someone somewhere read this on a board and now it's just become 'common knowledge'.

insulin in and of itself? fuck no. how? show me how insulin causes a distended stomach.

Dude, it DOES. My uncle has one. He looks like one of those kids from Somalia. Rake thin everywhere but a HUGE ROCK HARD insulin belly from being a diabetic.. It's all in the insulin.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »

That, right there, is everything that is wrong with bodybuilding.  The guy is a walking sack of chemicals, with a pumpkin sized gut and a gobs of nonfunctional muscle....gross  :-X

Hot!  :P

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2010, 09:30:19 PM »
 Holt shit, this guy is my new favorite bodybuilder. I just love to watch guys destroy themselves with massive amounts of hormones and chemicals. That's entertainment baby.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2010, 10:24:52 PM »
HGH is known - proven - to enlarge human tissue. Autopsies have shown that it enlarges hearts and other organs, why not intestinal organs?

If it is proven-as you say-that HGH enlarges human tissue, there should be other studies and the like proving to show it also enlarges intestinal organs. Yet you pose it as more of a question....interesting.

Also, many of the guys at my gym sport extremely low body fat, huge muscles and roided out like bodies- yet are weak as baby kittens. They also look like they the swallowed a pumpkin too, while having abs and what looks to be 5-6% body fat. Many of those guys take an AIDS cocktail, and apparently something called "Protease Enzymes" which is was causes them to be ripped yet still look like they have a huge gut...and be huge while lifting light weights.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2010, 01:08:01 AM »

Distended stomachs arise from a number of factors.

1. Genetic Predisposition.
2. Insulin
3. Over Eating
4. Cutting up, on GH, T3, etc, which allows one to eat a considerable amount of food, and still lose weight.
5. High Doses of GH.... which will cause a substantial enough conversion to IGF-1. 

I think it varies slightly between person to person, but the good $$ is on Insulin being the most problematic compound by far.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2010, 10:55:28 AM »
the problem is INSULIN combined with growth

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2010, 01:06:51 PM »
distended bellies and shrinking limbs is not only a stage of Palumboism but also what happens to AIDS patients...Connection?